It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was in Palmdale and the Chem-trail pollution was off the charts

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

originally posted by: waynos
a reply to: turbonium1

You claim that you'll admit you are wrong if shown to be. How about the fact that in two posts now you have failed to acknowledge that I have proven two or three claims of yours to be wrong? How about adressing that to allow the discussion to move on.

If you don't remember, go back and read the posts.

I've admitted that I was wrong about something, which was that some planes fly nearby the Canadian border, during flights.

I have no problem with admitting to any mistakes, errors. WHY CAN'T EVEN ONE OF YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO SIMPLY ADMIT TO A MISTAKE??

As an example, your side estimated the planes were 12 miles away from his position. Which is directly over Richmond, YVR.

Your side knows this, but cannot admit anything.

To find someone who refuses to ever admit to any of their own mistakes, just look in a mirror.

What you claim to have admitted to was not something i ever wrote about. I'm talking about where I directly addressed claims made by YOU.

The thing you want me to admit to getting wrong is also something i have not written about in this thread at all.

Is this how you debate?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: fema1

Polls were taken and the public worries about health effects. The science tells them it has to be started now or it will be t late, so as they pretend to consider the action they have already started it secretly quite some time ago.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Nanosized aluminum altered immune function.
Braydich-Stolle LK1, Speshock JL, Castle A, Smith M, Murdock RC, Hussain SM.
Author information
Abstract
On the basis of their uses in jet fuels and munitions, the most likely scenario for aluminum nanoparticle (NP) exposure is inhalation. NPs have been shown to be capable of penetrating deep into the alveolar regions of the lung, and therefore human alveolar macrophages (U937) with human type II pneumocytes (A549) were cultured together and exposed to NPs dispersed in an artificial lung surfactant to more accurately mimic the lung microenvironment. Two types of NPs were evaluated: aluminum (Al) and aluminum oxide (Al2O3).

PDF
www.publications.parliament.uk...

Stratospheric Reflecting Aerosols – This involves the controlled scattering
of incoming sunlight with airborne microscopic particles, which, once
deployed, would remain in the stratosphere for around 5 years. The
particles could be a) dielectrics b) metals c) resonant scatterers or d)
sulphur. The implications of these schemes require further assessment
with regard to stratospheric chemistry, feasibility and cost.

Info
www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

edit on 1-7-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: fema1

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: fema1

So how do you know they weren't normal contrails? What scientific analysis was done to prove they are?

I guess you have taken the coolaid friend, just keeping watching your MSN tv channels.

arc.aiaa.org...
Combustion of JP-10-Based Slurry with Nanosized Aluminum Additives

Read More: arc.aiaa.org...

Publication Date (online): August 02, 2016
Nanosized aluminum (16% by weight) was added into JP-10 and surfactant (2% by weight) was used to reduce the agglomeration of nanoparticles. Combustion of metalized fuel, as well as pure JP-10, was carried out in a small-scale combustor. The oxygen-to-fuel ratios were set to be 1.7, 1.8, and 1.9, respectively. An additional trial of water injection during combustion was also tested. The pressures at the combustion chamber and nozzle exit, along with the thrust, were measured during the combustion; and intervals of true values of the specific impulse were presented. The results showed that a relatively higher combustion efficiency was achieved with JP-10-based slurry by 3.0 to 9.0% when compared to pure JP-10

Article
Previous Article

Next Article

Table of Contents
Nanosized Aluminum Altered Immune Function

Laura K. Braydich-Stolle†, Janice L. Speshock†, Alicia Castle†, Marcus Smith†‡, Richard C. Murdock† and Saber Hussain†*
† Applied Biotechnology Branch, Human Effectiveness Directorate, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
‡ AFRL/RZPF, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
ACS Nano, 0, (),
DOI: 10.1021/nn9016789@proofing
Copyright © American Chemical Society

pubs.acs.org...

Read More: arc.aiaa.org...

Mathematical modeling of combustion of a frozen suspension of nanosized aluminum
Abstract
A mathematical model of combustion of a composite solid propellant called ALICE (frozen suspension of nanosized aluminum in water) is presented. The model takes into account the combustion of aluminum nanoparticles in water vapor, the motion of combustion products, and the smaller velocity of particles as compared to the gas. The calculated burning rate is consistent with available experimental data on the burning rate of ALICE as a function of pressure.
link.springer.com...
ADDITIVE TO ROCKET FUEL
www.osti.gov...
www.crcnetbase.com...

Keywords:
light scattering;
metal fuel;
metallic nanoparticles;
nanosized aluminium;
propellants;
vapor-phase condensation

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The study of futuristic countermeasures began quietly in the 1960's, as scientists theorized that global warming caused by human-generated emissions might one day pose a serious threat. But little happened until the 1980's, when global temperatures started to rise.

Some scientists noted that the earth reflected about 30 percent of incoming sunlight back into space and absorbed the rest. Slight increases of reflectivity, they reasoned, could easily counteract heat-trapping gases, thereby cooling the planet.

"Injecting sunlight-scattering particles into the stratosphere appears to be a promising approach," Dr. Teller wrote in The Wall Street Journal. "Why not do that?"

www.nytimes.com...

2012 study and tests
www.theguardian.com...

Two Harvard engineers are to spray sun-reflecting chemical particles into the atmosphere to artificially cool the planet, using a balloon flying 80,000 feet over Fort Sumner, New Mexico.

David Keith, one of the investigators, has argued that solar geoengineering could be an inexpensive method to slow down global warming, but other scientists warn that it could have unpredictable, disastrous consequences for the Earth's weather systems and food supplies. Environmental groups fear that the push to make geoengineering a "plan B" for climate change will undermine efforts to reduce carbon emissions.

Keith, who manages a multimillion dollar geoengineering research fund provided by Microsoft founder Bill Gates, previously commissioned a study by a US aerospace company that made the case for the feasibility of large-scale deployment of solar geoengineering technologies.

While chemtrails have been around since 1996, many citizens and even our US Air Force Website deny their existence, or consider them a conspiracy theory. However, a white paper by MIT’s Bernard Eastlund and H-bomb father Edward Teller, titled Vision for 2020 and Weather is a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025, is very telling.7 The paper reveals that seven US military officers, in a 1996 research study, outlined how HAARP and aerial cloud –seeding from tankers could allow the US aerospace forces to “own the weather” by 2025.7 Among the desired objectives were: “Storm Enhancement”, “Storm Modification” and “Drought Inducement.” In 1997, Teller publically discussed his proposal to use aircraft to “scatter through the atmosphere millions of electrically conductive metallic materials” with the intent to reduce global warming. Two scientists working at the Wright Patterson Airforce Base validated their participation in these aerial spraying experiments.8

Further validation comes from the geoengineers themselves who proposed the spraying of tens of millions tons of reflective particles into the atmosphere in an attempt to reflect sunlight back to space to hopefully reduce global warming. Raytheon has held a patent on this process since the 1990’s. Chemtrails can now be frequently seen in many countries around the world.9

Aluminum is the most common metal sprayed into our atmosphere. Unfortunately 10 -20 million tons need to be suspended in the atmosphere to address global warming. High density polyethylene fibers that mimic parachutes are also part of the chemtrail arsenal. Their function is to suspend nanoparticles of toxic metals in the air for long periods. When fibers and metals such as aluminum or barium, are mixed with radio sensitive particles (called chaff), they can sustain an electric charge for an extended period of time. The electrostatic forces that are created can change the air density and pressure. These “condensation nuclei”, are less than one millionth of an inch in diameter. When subjected to certain frequencies, they will form coagulates which fall as rain. If not coagulated to form rain, these fibers will ultimately disperse and, unfortunately, fall to earth as hazardous air pollution.10

www.naturalhealthresearch.org...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

You should dig a little deeper. JP-10 was developed specifically for the ALCM. It's only used in a handful of cruise missiles. JP-10 is one of the super fuels, that is dense and releases a lot of energy (something like 140,000 BTUs compared to around 125,000 for regular jet fuel). It also, in 2010, cost $25 a gallon. They have a small quantity for testing and for a limited number of missiles.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

You should dig a little deeper. JP-10 was developed specifically for the ALCM. It's only used in a handful of cruise missiles. JP-10 is one of the super fuels, that is dense and releases a lot of energy (something like 140,000 BTUs compared to around 125,000 for regular jet fuel). It also, in 2010, cost $25 a gallon. They have a small quantity for testing and for a limited number of missiles.

Quite interesting this study done in 2010 huge paper
AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
PROPULSION DIRECTORATE
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE, OH 45433-7251
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE

VERSATILE AFFORDABLE ADVANCED FUELS AND
COMBUSTION TECHNOLOGIES

www.dtic.mil...
APPENDIX I
Sonochemically Assisted Thermal Decomposition of Alane N,N-Dimethylethylamine with
Titanium (IV) Isopropoxide in the Presence of Oleic Acid to Yield Air-Stable and
Size-Selective Aluminum Core-Shell Nanoparticles

Bonding in Sonochemically-Prepared Aluminum Nanoparticles Capped with Oleic Acid,”

Oleic acid is a fatty acid that occurs naturally in various animal and vegetable fats and oils.

Oleic acid is also used to induce lung damage in certain types of animals, for the purpose of testing new drugs and other means to treat lung diseases. Specifically in sheep, intravenous administration of oleic acid causes acute lung injury with corresponding pulmonary edema.[20] This sort of research has been of particular benefit to premature newborns, for whom treatment for underdeveloped lungs (and associated complications) is often a matter of life and death.[citation needed]

Oleic acid is used as a soldering flux in stained glass work for joining lead came.[21]

en.wikipedia.org...

Current technologies produce
nano-aluminum (Al) – the most attractive high-energetic candidate for the use in fuel additives,
jet propellants, and explosives because of its density and high relative heat of oxide formation –
on the scale of 40 nm to as large as a few microns. However, formation of a thin oxide layer on
the surface of such Al nanoparticles prevents further oxidation of the particle core which results
in incomplete combustion

These results were very encouraging in
terms of confirming the potential of organically-capped metal nanoparticles to increase the
energy density and energy release rate in fuels and propellants. This is a particularly promising
result in view of propulsion systems where available reaction timescales are short, such as
scram-jet engines. I

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Interesting that the fuels do have organic substances in them.
www.dtic.mil...

Additionally, the presence of water with a fuel system
can also increase the likelihood of microbial growth causing widespread contamination of the
system. Various laboratory techniques including visual inspection of the fuel, traditional
microbiological plating of microbes, commercial lab test kits, and molecular testing has been
utilized in recognizing contamination problems and identifying the causative organisms (Bowen
et al., 2009). This research into microbial contamination of biodiesels showed the consortia
within the fuel varied from sample to sample and also by location. Some fuel contained a variety
of organisms while other fuels had only one to two dominate microorganisms. The most
significant identification results came from using the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) with
primers from the 16S and 18S small ribosomal subunits and then sequencing the gene regions
while traditional plating yielded fewer identifications. Some commonly identified microbes
included Pseudomonas, Burkholderia, and Ralstonia. A variety of fungus and yeast organisms
such as Hyphozyma and Geotrichum were also present in fuel. A strategy for mitigating
microbial contamination in biodiesels is needed because of the fuel susceptibility to
biodegradation.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

All the military services have been looking into both biofuels and ways to make existing fuels more efficient. They finally developed the additive for JP-10 in 2013. It takes years to test and certify a new fuel or fuel additive. They're still testing biofuels developed in 2012 and earlier. There is no aluminum additive for JP-8 yet, which is the fuel used by all Air Force aircraft, or JP-5 which is used by the Navy and Marines.

Yes, fuel tanks get contaminated. But the organics would have to survive going through the engine.
edit on 7/1/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

A. Metallized Propellants
The most straightforward way to increase the energy content of a propellant is to add micron-size metal powders
such as aluminum into jet fuels as slurries or into the solid propellant matrix.

I think the premise is that they don't tell us everything as they do it.
www.princeton.edu...

Patients are out there incuding a GMO aluminum resistant seed.
Inventors: Chang; David B. (Tustin, CA), Shih; I-Fu (Los Alamitos, CA)
Assignee: Hughes Aircraft Company (Los Angeles, CA)
Family ID: 24042064
Appl. No.: 07/513,145
Filed: April 23, 1990
patft.uspto.gov.../50031 86&RS=PN/5003186

. A method of reducing atmospheric warming due to the greenhouse effect resulting from a layer of gases in the atmosphere which absorb strongly near infrared wavelength radiation, comprising the step of dispersing tiny particles of a material within the gases' layer, the particle material characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity or reflectivity, in that said material has high emissivities with respect to radiation in the visible and far infrared wavelength spectra, and low emissivity in the near infrared wavelength spectrum, whereby said tiny particles provide a means for converting infrared heat energy into far infrared radiation which is radiated into space.

12. The method of claim 10 wherein said material comprises aluminum oxide.
edit on 1-7-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth's crust. We are producing it at unprecedented levels for use in multiple industries. The act of mining and producing releases it into the atmosphere, resulting in higher levels in the soil.

That's one of the huge reasons that you can't point to increased levels and say it's from planes. The trails themselves have to be tested as they're in the air.

Patents and fuel additives also don't prove is coming from planes. The only way to prove it is to test the fuel and the trails directly.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

monsanto are developing aluminium resistant seeds because :

science

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I haven't clicked the link, but it's not something about increased food production in areas where high aluminium content in the local soil makes agriculture nigh impossible, is it?

Man that's way too boring, they don't want that, they want chemtrailzzzz!!!

edit on 2-7-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I haven't clicked the link, but it's not something about increased food production in areas where high aluminium content in the local soil makes agriculture nigh impossible, is it?

No it isn't. As Zaphod pointed out aluminium is a very common substance and there's plenty in the soil pretty much everywhere. The problem comes when the soil is acid

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

I thought it was for particular problem areas, rather than everywhere.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I thought it was for particular problem areas, rather than everywhere.

Yes it's for areas with acid soil which makes the aluminium available to be taken up by plants

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Ah, that's what I was clumsily trying to say before, lol.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Not Monsanto as far as I know. The aluminium resistant gene patent was granted to the Brazilian agriculture department. Brazil has a lot of areas with acid soil due to mining waste etc.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

You claim that you'll admit you are wrong if shown to be. How about the fact that in two posts now you have failed to acknowledge that I have proven two or three claims of yours to be wrong? How about adressing that to allow the discussion to move on.

If you don't remember, go back and read the posts.

I've admitted that I was wrong about something, which was that some planes fly nearby the Canadian border, during flights.

I have no problem with admitting to any mistakes, errors. WHY CAN'T EVEN ONE OF YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO SIMPLY ADMIT TO A MISTAKE??

As an example, your side estimated the planes were 12 miles away from his position. Which is directly over Richmond, YVR.

Your side knows this, but cannot admit anything.

To find someone who refuses to ever admit to any of their own mistakes, just look in a mirror.

What you claim to have admitted to was not something i ever wrote about. I'm talking about where I directly addressed claims made by YOU.

The thing you want me to admit to getting wrong is also something i have not written about in this thread at all.

Is this how you debate?

I'm referring to the video posted by someone on your side of the issue, and he's never answered my questions. It may not be from you, but it IS your side that has claimed it.

If you don't agree with what he posted, then it's time you said so. If you DO agree with him, time you said so.

You try to avoid the whole matter, since you didn't bring it up.

You can't twist it around, after the fact.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

How about you give some proof from "YOUR side" that chemtrails exist?

Or are you going to do the typical turbonium1 tactic and avoid doing so, again?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The original claim is that they are all contrails.

No proof of that claim, as required.

What would you accept as proof of chemtrails?

Testing a trail moments after, mid-air, has not been done. Not by any independent sources, if at all.

Same as YOU have no tests from mid-air to prove they are merely contrails.

This is like 'proving' we landed on the moon, when no proof exists!

Impossible to independently verify, in both cases.

But we can verify if it is a commercial plane, or if it is not.

So, we now know those two planes seen in the video....are NOT commercial flights.

What are these unidentified planes doing, then?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join