It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was in Palmdale and the Chem-trail pollution was off the charts

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imagewerx
a reply to: turbonium1

You do know (or maybe not) that modern GPS can position an aeroplane to within an accuracy of about 2 metres anywhere over land or sea? Even in the good ol' days of VORs and DME it was to within a few hundred metres.If that city is a designated waypoint,why would it be strange to fly directly over the top of it?

What is not strange?

Please show me actual flight paths that support your case, then.....

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I didn't say they'd fly over those cities, I said flights from those cities will be seen over the Seattle/BC area. Because, again, it's called the great circle route. To get to Asia from the US, you don't just fly out over the Pacific and head towards Asia. You fly from where you're starting, head up towards Alaska, and down along Russia, and into Asia, wherever you're heading. So a flight from Dallas to Tokyo would head north, up over the Seattle and British Columbia area, go out over the Bering Sea, just south of Alaska, and down along the Kamchatka Peninsula, in to Tokyo.

It all depends on winds. Flights from the West Coast will sometimes head out early over the Pacific, sometimes they stay closer to shore, until they get higher on the route. Flights from further in, such as Dallas, frequently head up and go directly over Alaska, all depending on winds. The stronger the wind, the more the flights curve to stay out of them when they're going West. Coming East, they fly a more direct route to take advantage of the winds.

The planes fly over vast areas, right?

Cities are small in size, in comparison.

So to fly directly above a city would take pinpoint aim, or a miracle...

No go.

You can't possibly be serious.
Have you ever flown in a plane? You fly over large and small cities on every flight!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

You do know (or maybe not) that modern GPS can position an aeroplane to within an accuracy of about 2 metres anywhere over land or sea? Even in the good ol' days of VORs and DME it was to within a few hundred metres.If that city is a designated waypoint,why would it be strange to fly directly over the top of it?

What is not strange?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

What is not strange?

As you can see from the above Youtube clip,north east America and central Europe hardly ever have any sort of aeroplanes flying over them.

I take you always argue just for the sake of it,are you like this in real life or is it just an internet hobby of yours?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: fema1
Have you heard of orgonite before? I have recently bought some and started gifting my local area as where I live is severely sprayed by chemtrails on a weekly if not daily basis, and I've noticed some improvements since using orgone/orgonite

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: citrine
a reply to: fema1
Have you heard of orgonite before? I have recently bought some and started gifting my local area as where I live is severely sprayed by chemtrails on a weekly if not daily basis, and I've noticed some improvements since using orgone/orgonite

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: citrine

Vinegar works just as well and costs less.

edit on 4/10/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Wow.

Vinegars not to good for their lawn.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
You really believe that a block of resin with some metal and crystals in it, at ground level, can affect the behaviour of clouds six or seven miles up in the sky?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
You really believe that a block of resin with some metal and crystals in it, at ground level, can affect the behaviour of clouds six or seven miles up in the sky?

Frightening, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Frightening, isn't it?

Hey, it's got crystals in, what more could you ask for? Besides, Tesla!

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Well, that was highly entertaining.

I'm being serious; I was captivated by the conversation about whether to film it all or to turn off the camera and come back later.

originally posted by: Bedlam

Frightening, isn't it?

Hey, it's got crystals in, what more could you ask for? Besides, Tesla!

And I bet those crystals have a frequency. Frequency, dammit!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It seems that "Crazy Rainbow Sprinkler Lady" moved to a nicer neighborhood.
Good for her.

edit on 2017/4/13 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Wow, no wonder these types of threads get closed down. Did it not occur to this woman and her son that the clouds dissipated during that time?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Wow, no wonder these types of threads get closed down. Did it not occur to this woman and her son that the clouds dissipated during that time?

Or that spraying a hand-held bottle of vinegar at ground level would have no actual effect on the contrails that are seven miles over their heads?

Even if she could somehow get an appreciable amount of vinegar to magically ascend to seven miles up (which she can't with that spray bottle), there is also the problem with the volume of vinegar sprayed from that bottle versus the volume of air at the altitude of the contrail.

She's looking at a 75-mile, or even 100-mile, length of contrail from her vantage point for each one of those contrails. Even if she could get that spray to ascend seven miles, does she think a few spritzes of vinegar will have any effect on the 75 to 100 miles of contrail that she can see?

edit on 2017/4/13 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I didn't say they'd fly over those cities, I said flights from those cities will be seen over the Seattle/BC area. Because, again, it's called the great circle route. To get to Asia from the US, you don't just fly out over the Pacific and head towards Asia. You fly from where you're starting, head up towards Alaska, and down along Russia, and into Asia, wherever you're heading. So a flight from Dallas to Tokyo would head north, up over the Seattle and British Columbia area, go out over the Bering Sea, just south of Alaska, and down along the Kamchatka Peninsula, in to Tokyo.

It all depends on winds. Flights from the West Coast will sometimes head out early over the Pacific, sometimes they stay closer to shore, until they get higher on the route. Flights from further in, such as Dallas, frequently head up and go directly over Alaska, all depending on winds. The stronger the wind, the more the flights curve to stay out of them when they're going West. Coming East, they fly a more direct route to take advantage of the winds.

The planes fly over vast areas, right?

Cities are small in size, in comparison.

So to fly directly above a city would take pinpoint aim, or a miracle...

No go.

You can't possibly be serious.
Have you ever flown in a plane? You fly over large and small cities on every flight!

I've flown in many planes, while cruising altitudes makes it impossible to see nearly anything

Where do you see all these cities, please name them, as I need specific details.

Even the largest cities are very small surface areas. compared to the outlying regions. Not even close, in fact.

The odds of flying over our cities, all the time, is truly amazing!!

Not.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'd like to know what cities you have seen on your own flights, specifically.

The specific flight, etc.

Should be no problem for you, right?....

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Yeah, you're right. There's no way planes fly over cities all the time.

All those planes somehow manage to miss going over any cities.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Not only that, they gave someone MONEY for some. The stupid sometimes really does hurt.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Yeah, you're right. There's no way planes fly over cities all the time.

All those planes somehow manage to miss going over any cities.

This is just another large-scale 'map' of the US, showing the general areas of flight paths.

Such maps are basically useless. The paths are nothing close to proper scale, for one thing. A line is miles wide. An inkblot covers a city, miles around it, because the map can't show these dots at true scale.

That's why I asked you for a REAL flight path, which you've taken. Tell me the specific flight, where it flew from, and where it landed. Tell me what cities you flew over, and if you saw the cities from above. If possible, please tell me the altitude - in general - of the craft when you saw those cities.

If we fly over every major city, in the US, and around the world, each and every day, several times a day, in normal flight paths, it should be easy for you to prove....

Specifics, please.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join