It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Orion...Capturing the Flag

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Your last line was one that the usual anti-trumpkins use ...If you want to embrace it then be prepared to wear it .but thanks for that last line anyway .

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Your last line was one that the usual anti-trumpkins use ...If you want to embrace it then be prepared to wear it .but thanks for that last line anyway .

Well if it pleases you, I erased it so as to not offend anymore delicate feelings. I also wouldn't want anyone else to be confused as to my political leanings. I corrected the perceived slight so that maybe the actual message will be seen instead of one little line that seems to be a trigger. Your welcome your majesty.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

The edit button is your friend ...Oh and I have a cousin that traced our genealogy back to two people in France . One was or had some royalty but the other stole a pig ...bacon mmmmm

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Shia was for real with this nonsense? I thought it was just a publicity stunt but he only made a fool of himself in the process. Thanks for explaining the whole kek mystery though. I'm browsing /pol/ daily now but that site has developed its own language and it's confusing as hell.

I'm impressed that they found the place but i guess it was just a colossal waste of time. Well Shia is irrelevant anyways.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It's all about political gestures being used to influence general perception and opinion, so for example someone knocks a bin over during Trump's inaugeration and you see a swarm of reporters around looking to create the narrative that violent resistance is occurring and you should be feeling the same way according to the talking heads.

Likewise Shia's project was intended to provide a gestural focal point with pseudo-artistic pretensions that would appeal to your average Lefty, that somehow people chanting the given slogan before the webcam for four years would also acquire pseudo-mystical proportions.

4chan ridiculed and exposed the entire moronic enterprise and also provided entertainment every step of the way, highlighting the distinction between spirited individualism and the submissiveness of the sheeple taking part in an staged propaganda event, undermining this farce was providing a great service to humanity and demonstrating what humanity ought to be about.

a reply to: FamCore

Yes that's sort of it, they began to perceive that there were underlying motifs and patterns developing around the time they began to use the Pepe meme and this led to the realization that their activities involved magical concepts related to the God Kek.

edit on Kam33168vAmerica/ChicagoFriday1031 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

4chan ridiculed and exposed the entire moronic enterpriseand also provided entertainment every step of the way,highlighting the distinction between spirited individualism and the submissiveness of the sheeple taking part in an staged propaganda event, undermining this farce was providing a great service to humanity and demonstrating what humanity ought to be about.

Well said!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Here is his actual twitter.
Shia Twitter

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Sorta has a reptilian theme to it all.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

a reply to: superluminal11

LMFAO....

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
From this

To this

Just like from this,

To this.....

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

4chan...is a very...scary place. if they can find that flag...who knows what they can really do. One thing I do know, I would never mess with that Hivemind. Now you have an idea, on what they can do.

I pity those who angers them. (Hillary felt that,the hardway))

Amazing (yet scary) detective work...
edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 10 Mar 2017 10:05:28 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 10 Mar 2017 10:05:28 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Well if it pleases you, I erased it so as to not offend anymore delicate feelings. I also wouldn't want anyone else to be confused as to my political leanings. I corrected the perceived slight so that maybe the actual message will be seen instead of one little line that seems to be a trigger. Your welcome your majesty.

Wow. This is the mudpit.

So when did the "anti-PC" crowd get so hung up on language? Don't they LIKE people just letting it rip and saying whatever they want to without worrying about hurting any crybaby feelings???

I'm so confused...

Anyway, I agree with you that this was 1) a lame stunt by a certain somewhat unhinged element of the "resistance," and 2) this was a very clever bit of sleuthing and high-jinx by the Pepe crowd, which was no doubt fun for them, but the whole thing smacks of LARPing to be honest.

Especially when people's freaking lives are on the line right now. Both Shia and Pepe can go soak their heads. I'm so sick of all of this crap.

Protesting the fact that I want healthcare to not be ripped from my sick child is my right. The Right and the Frog God better get used to it. Their days in power are numbered once they start hurting "big league" not only the left, but the very people that voted for them.

The Sad thing is, underneath all this left right hyped up wrestling match ala WWE style posturing and take-downs are people who really want the world to be a better place.

At root, I want good things for everyone, not only for myself. Is the Right feeling the same way about that?

I want healthcare, economic opportunity for those who are able bodied, and for us to have the moral fiber to not let those who are not able fall to their doom.

I want those who are disabled, elderly, children, or who are family caregivers of these folks to be lifted up and supported by the massive power of our United populace, for the simple reason that it's the right thing to do if you are not a rabid social Darwinist who simply wants the government to clean up the dead bodies off the streets before you have to see them.

Whatever. Flame on. I care not anymore.

The Frog God is creating chaos and darkness, but he is not my god. He has a female side, however, that brings the light. Androgynous apparently.

I might cheer Keket on a bit. I bet she wears a pink pussy hat.

Kek (also Kuk, Keku, Kekui) is the deification of the concept of primordial darkness (kkw smꜣw, keku-semau[1]) in the Ancient Egyptian Ogdoad cosmogony.

As a concept, Kek was viewed as androgynous, his female form being known as Keket (also Kekuit).[2][3][4]

Kek and Keket in some aspects also represent night and day, and were called "raiser up of the light" and the "raiser up of the night", respectively.[5]

The name is written as kk or kkwy (kkt, kkwyt) with a variant of the sky hieroglyph in ligature with the staff (N2) associated with the word for "darkness" kkw.[6]
Kelly wiki

edit on 10-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

4chan...is a very...scary place. if they can find that flag...who knows what they can really do. One thing I do know, I would never mess with that Hivemind. Now you have an idea, on what they can do.

I pity those who angers them. (Hillary felt that,the hardway))

Amazing (yet scary) detective work...

If 4chan is capable of that then just imagine the capabilities of the NSA.

Now that is worth worrying about

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I might cheer Keket on a bit. I bet she wears a pink pussy hat.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Lol! Thanks. (I still think she should wear the pussy hat but the roses are very fetching. )

All Praise Keket, bringer of Light and Order. May she temper her rowdy Alt-ernate self that goodness and mercy may walk with the law and the people rejoice in unity and kindness.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Lol! Thanks. (I still think she should wear the pussy hat but the roses are very fetching. )

All Praise Keket, bringer of Light and Order. May she temper her rowdy Alt-ernate self that goodness and mercy may walk with the law and the people rejoice in unity and kindness.

Amen.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Shadilay

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

They're really nice people, the problem is that 80% of threads on the likes of /pol/ are by shills looking to divide and demoralize and prevent them saving the Planet, millions is spent on this but it only serves to provide further humour and satire, if things get slow due to budgetary restrictions they resort to trolling themselves...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I SO MISS the HWNDU live stream!

It was by FAR the best entertainment on the net!

Thanks for the memories!

Still no Flag.....
www.hewillnotdivide.us...
edit on 3 10 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

It was good fun a soap opera were anyone could get involved, at least if you were in New York, anyway further information on the flag capture;

Operation Orion a Total Success

To determine the precise direction the camera was pointing in and thus also determine the direction of observed flight paths it was necessary to use the stars to obtain correct orientation, in particularly Polaris which was sort of fitting;

Capture the Flag

edit on Kpm33168vAmerica/ChicagoFriday1031 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join