It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Orion...Capturing the Flag

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Interesting happenings in the Art/Politic related HWNDU series of engagements, due to constant fail in securing a location were Leftist's could virtue signal their degree of submissive indoctrination through repetetive chanting of 'He Will Not Divide us' free from 4Chan trolling and winning the slogan was finally simply to be flown from an unknowable location for the intended four remaining years of the Art/Politic project...or at least that was the plan.

So all that was seen in the live stream was the flag set against the sky, no location disclosed, /pol/ determined to find that flag and capture, from the flag going up to being taken down was around 72 hour operation.

What was involved is how intelligence communities are supposed to operate, clues involved noting the variety of frogs that could be heard croaking in the vicinty, observing types of birds and migratory patterns, weather conditions, time zone, and above all passing aircraft correlating these to departure times and triangulation of flight pattern to potential location.

These provided an approximation of location which was then closed in on by sounding a car horn until it was heard on the stream, recon pictures were taken and the flags location confirmed as set deep within a 100 acre secured Clintonite compound, the operation then mounted to remove it.

edit on Kam33168vAmerica/ChicagoFriday1031 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

edit on Kam33168vAmerica/ChicagoFriday1031 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

edit on 10-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I keep seeing Kek all over 4chan/youtube etc. A God of some sorts?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Yes an Egyptian frog God for sure and a major influence on 4chan, it was rather hoped that the flag could have been replaced by that of Kekistan a hoped for idealized Republic of Kek followers, though none are yet commercialy available.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt
This is just priceless!

And shows what amazing work can be done if we just work together.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Leftists are still literally shaking...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I started a thread on this yesterday that got $h!t canned.

Thanks for the new thread with a 'gentler' approach.

Frickin Normies......REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

S H A D I L A Y

Praise KEK!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Brilliant,

I was just checking this before going to have a poo, I actually laughed a fair bit and the urge is gone!!!.. Strange as it was one of those excited poo moments that we all get from time to time..

Is there no end to the amount of trolling Shai can accept, he is like a massive tampon..

RA

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

LMAO, Shia shut my bowels down too

Trolling Shia......

Shia LaBeouf is a Complete Idiot

A RARE PEPE.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So let me get this straight...a group of semi-professional internet trolls took the time to track down and steal a flag originally hoisted by Shia Lebouf in a declaration of resistance to the Trump Admistration? Is that right? Now I will admit that this is an impressive act of collaborative reconnaissance and tracking but it isn't it just a bit silly on both sides of it though?

I mean really neither of these two groups could think of anything to do with their time that would actually be benefitting their respective communities and society as a whole. I will also admit that it is kind of funny but man this is an example on both sides of wasted energy and potential.

Side A "lets hoist a flag in the middle of nowhere and give it a video feed to let people know we are resisting, yeah we're totally badass!"
side B "Oh yeah... well we're gonna figure out where that flag is and steal it, hahaha totally rad bro!!"

It seems a like a bit of a juvenile waste of time,energy and manpower in the name of making a difference. Maybe they could instead volunteer in the community or stop spending money at corporate entities and buying local when able. I have no doubt though that most Trumpets will love this though.
edit on 10-3-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: SO SNOWFLAKES WOULDN'T MELT

edit on 10-3-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I have no doubt though that most Trumpets will love this though.

See, that's the thing...no matter how hard some from the Left try to look reasonable and unbiased...they still have to throw out those little insults and not so subtly declare themselves "better than".

Maybe if you'd left out that last line it would have had a better chance of working.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

have no doubt though that most Trumpets will love this though.

I have ABSOLUTELY loved the whole HWNDU $h!t show.
Just DO IT!!!!

Here is a current live stream of the MISSING 'flag'.....Ha HaHa HAHAHA

www.hewillnotdivide.us...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

So is this "Kek" / Pepe Memes like the "Meme God" that instigators are using for their "platform of belief", in order to ruffle feathers?

I am not attacking this concept, and did not mean "instigator" in a negative sense (although the word tends to naturally have a negative connotation).

I actually love seeing Shia and people like him flip out and make fools of themselves like this.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I have no doubt though that most Trumpets will love this though.

See, that's the thing...no matter how hard some from the Left try to look reasonable and unbiased...they still have to throw out those little insults and not so subtly declare themselves "better than".

Maybe if you'd left out that last line it would have had a better chance of working.

Ok so you think I should erase it to be more neutral? Point taken, however I say that as a representation of a demographic that I am not a part of. I meant no actual offense by it and you taking offense speaks to your own insecurity. I mean shouldn't you be a proud Trump supporter if that's your guy? Don't get too close to the flames now, you might just melt there frosty.

Oh and I'm not a leftist so nice try. There are aspects from both the conservative and liberal side of things that appeal to me. The problem however is finding a candidate that can merge the good aspects of both while cutting the BS. That would be a middle of the road representative but apparently that is too much to ask for.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Who is this clown and why does anyone care what he says? Is he the son of the founder of Nike or something?

@dooshlivesmatter is his twitter?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Thanks for your comment ,because I was a bit in the dark as to what the thread was about .Now I get it and you get a

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I have to disagree as a Trump supporter .That last triggered line made the whole thread make sense to me ...I guess if you want to know what good looks like you have to have bad to compare it to sometimes.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Holy shia'ite!

It's that annoying kid from the Transformers movies. I've seen some of these videos the past couple months but didn't recognize him at all.

I dont think I've ever been more annoyed by an actor ever. Gawd movie after movie they stuck him and and in every single role it was the same dude. Like a white Ice Cube in that Ice Cube is just the same old Ice Cube in every movie he's in. Here's Ice Cube in the hood; here's Ice Cube fighting an anaconda; here's Ice Cube riding atv's; etc...

I was convinced this Shia person had zero actual acting skills, until he was 'out of character' as a first in that semi-recent "Nymphomaniac" movie.

Dude has got o be as big a of a hard case as one of these Hollywood 'italian cheese bread' kids we hear about, to be handed role after role without being able to act more than one character all those years.
edit on 10-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: DAVID64

I have to disagree as a Trump supporter .That last triggered line made the whole thread make sense to me ...I guess if you want to know what good looks like you have to have bad to compare it to sometimes.

Triggered????? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...I'm not the one that is upset by a moniker that is used to indicate one's support for a specific candidate. Go untwist your panties big guy!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Here is his actual twitter.
Shia Twitter
If you are serious and don't know what Shia is 'famous' for.

The 'Transformers' series.

From Starring with Megan Fox,

To homeless psycho in 2 easy steps.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join