It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power company meter read, and subsequent computer issues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
So, first off, the power company stopped by the house earlier and informed me that they had to shut off the power to check the meter. I thought that was strange.

A few hours later, when I returned home, my Xbox powered on by itself after I walked into the room, and my computer has been waking from sleep all night, which it never does.

First, any thoughts about them shutting off the power to check the meter?

Second, I can't think of any correlation between that and the weird computer stuff....But...???

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

If it was a reading then no need to shut the power, they might had to check on something with the meter hence the power cut. Were you able to ask them what exactly they are there to do?

Second, I can't think of any correlation between that and the weird computer stuff....But...???

Depends on who you are and/or what do you do

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The power being turned by on explains the Xbox and computer starting themselves up.

As for turning off the power to check the meter. Well if the meter was faulty that makes sense to, otherwise I don't know.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Check which isovalve they clapped onto your cage,
and you may be in for a world of Hertz.

If I am correct, you now abide inside a standing wave cage, which,
well, I don' t much feel like getting into it right now. I hope you like cellphone radiation,
and it doesn't just check in once every day to see what your highest reading was,
and charge you every day based on that rate. Nope. It lingers online 24/7
because they can. The stream goes to a third party, and you'll just have to guess
what they do. Let's just say that nothing is off limits, in terms of electrons,
and this includes YOU.

But among other things, my computer exploded after a while.
You could say I am right pissed about this.

You won't have a mouse problem anymore, and it will be some time before
squirrels and birds hang out in your yard. When you get a replacement, insist on analog, with the wheel.
The non RF digital models will enable sat engagement thanks to the way the digital valve seals the
residence. If it is digital, it will be designed to seal the 'grid' (your wiring) to be able to detect all activity that involves electron streams. I don't believe an analog valve will allow this rape of the senses and soul.

It. Is. Sinister.

# 709

edit on 10-3-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Are you sure it was even the electric company that was there ?....... Kidding.......but hey, it is a conspiracy website ?!....,seriously though, unless they were working in the metro or replacing it, I wouldn't think they should shut off the power ? I would call them and ask what they were doing exactly....just so you know, and in case anything goes wrong. Did they leave a copy of a work order in your door?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
Check which isovalve they clapped onto your cage,
and you may be in for a world of Hertz.

If I am correct, you now abide inside a standing wave cage, which,
well, I don' t much feel like getting into it right now. I hope you like cellphone radiation,
and it doesn't just check in once every day to see what your highest reading was,
and charge you every day based on that rate. Nope. It lingers online 24/7
because they can. The stream goes to a third party, and you'll just have to guess
what they do. Let's just say that nothing is off limits, in terms of electrons,
and this includes YOU.

But among other things, my computer exploded after a while.
You could say I am right pissed about this.

It. Is. Sinister.

# 709

The way things are going the old tin foil hat business is becoming a reality. See here on Amazon they sell wave cages. I am new to all this.

Does a cell phone emit radiation when switched off?

Is there a point putting this round my router, as I use the wired option of internet connection, or will the radiation still go through the PC?

Also, how much radiation are these things giving off? If there is any truth to harmful frequencies coming from these devices then should we all start to think about protection? Even just having the nights free of it would help.

Someone needs to build Wave Cage beds, etc. Could be a nice little earner.

Look at the Amazon comments. Seems something is going on here:

www.amazon.com...=pd_sbs_201_cr_1/152-0915200-6223168?ie=UTF8&re fRID=40QCA3W45NE3JPBTA3K8

This is great,we use a 1 ft strip of it on our bed to ground at night and it works great. We tested it with the multimeter, drops you right to zero. It is silky smooth like a pillowcase. Great product at a great prrice

edit on 10-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Most persons won't notice, just like most appliances won't notice. Careful not to lose friends and family.

What some people are doing is inverting the voltage to DC and using a battery charger as
the only device that the meter sees. There are still a lot of considerations because apparently they are flinging 60,000 Hz through the lines, and shielding lines everywhere, as to extract more sensitive readings on you. If I nap under the unmetered main that runs along the house I am often woken in a convulsed and paralyed state, such as when one is electrocuted. When I touch the ground, it releases me.

The phenomena are non-stop. Popping noises in the air when I have a passionate thought, creaks that start in the walls and ceiling and progress slowly to my blankets, and then eardrums and brain. When appliances are mainly off, I hear the arcing as I travel room to room, especially under doorway frames. It has gotten so I would be bored if it ceased. But you should check out transient spikes and smart meters. Yes, there are problems with the Hz values, moreover they are pulsing the electrons in Mk coded patterns, but you won't find out about this from most activist sites. It is too taboo. It is one huge antenna, which transmits, and receives. It is simply too far out for most persons to embrace or even consider. Because I wear a zootsuit for an ectoplasm I am now forced to work at a metal lathe. I'm not trying to boast, but it has been vibrating since 2012, and I live for it. I had a few years to spread roots before the ant invasion, and this 'system' is interested in my tree, whether I like it or not.

a reply to: Revolution9

Best would be to generate your own, and shield all lines against an emf sat hookup.
The trap is facilitated by any and all digital radio devices, as a sort of plasma they can read, hence they are clapping RF devices to your gas and water just to make sure you are covered.
Like phage points out, the whole em spectrum is related, just one big spectrum.
Very soon it will be illegal to go off grid.

# 710

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I'm increasingly suspicious of the smart meters. Watched this the other day and was surprised when I had to admit that I encountered 3 out of 4 symptoms within the previous 24 hours. (ringing in ears, heart palpitation, inability to sleep - no skin rashes yet!) This woman seems to know a great deal about what's going on with the Globalist agenda.

Conversely, she has some opposition with her theories in that the NASA document, while very real, is more of a theoretical document from 2001. LINK Scary nonetheless and also discussed here 2 years ago. LINK2 Another thread involving her includes her purported belief regarding a large planet heading for Earth. LINK3

There are more threads within this site discussing her and her theories so search at will. As usual, we must glean what truth we can from this. She is definitely spot on with some points IMO.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Haven't watched the video.

I heard someone say they wouldn't use alexa if it were free.
You couldn't pay me to have that thing around.
And you should upgrade suspicion to wrath. It is indescribably sensitive.
The reason I am pissed is because I intend to grow my roots and branches into God, and not be intercepted by this 'magnificent thing' to use the words of Wayne Carver. I am so upset that words no longer suffice to bring resolution. Sometimes transformers explode while walking outdoors and trying to 'be free'. Then, for a few moments, the pineal is activated,
and I can feel it buzzing, just like before October 24 of 2015.

Imagine a world where everyone has their little generator, properly tuned, muffled, and
supplying their battery. Using just enough to keep the food cold, the lights on, air conditioned. No more nuclear accidents. No more antennae up our butts. It could be beautiful. Oh, and no tv for purposes of entertainment, just for monitoring the family.

a reply to: gottaknow

# 711

For some reason I cannot paste the song I want to place here: Broadway Melody 1974

There's something solid forming in the air (electrorheology-a fluid clutch)
And the wall of death is lowered on time square (eletricity and hydraulics use the exact same maths)
No one seems to care they carry on as if nothing's there (we live in a medium, not a vacuum)
The wind is blowing harder now blowing dust into my mind (what we are looking at here is an invisible clutch)
The dust settles and forms a crust (altering frequencies has enabled electrorheology in our atmosphere)

And I'm hovering like a fly
waiting for the windshield on the freeway

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BadBoYeed

In my experience as a linesman i have not heard of turning off the power to check it ( smart meters aside ) . Usually a check is for power theft and usually involves installing a power meter at the pole top and comparing usage . If a meter is thought to be faulty they normally just replace it . The other stuff i have no idea .

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

So, first off, the power company stopped by the house earlier and informed me that they had to shut off the power to check the meter. I thought that was strange.

If they were checking the accuracy of the meters, it's not strange. You don't want to mess with high voltage live wires, and you also want to ensure the meters stop reading when power supply is cut.

A few hours later, when I returned home, my Xbox powered on by itself after I walked into the room, and my computer has been waking from sleep all night, which it never does.

CIA

About 220 volts.

CIA. Stop searching them

Seriously, it's nothing to be concerned about. I'm in school (almost done) for this exact thing. It's standard.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Go look at the meter. They replace those periodically to ensure accuracy. If they shut off the power they may have changed the meter out. I think they do ours every couple of years.
edit on 3102017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You are being "watt-ched".

top topics

join