It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic lying at the Oscars viewed by millions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Islamic lying

That doesn't make sense. Your thread is batsh*t bs.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

a reply to: BigEyes

I know plenty of Muslims, none of them are fundamentalists because they've integrated into western society. One of them even converted to Christianity after his son was born and wouldn't dare set foot in his homeland because he knows he would be at risk.

The fact is, ISIS and DAESH aren't bad Muslims... they are the most devout Muslims you can find.

edit on 10-3-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
S&F!
Excellently written OP. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

My relatives still live in their homeland, which we visit now and again.
Never a problem.

But all countries aren't the same.
The regimes are the problems, not the people.
The extremists are the problem.
Not the religion.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

A lotta people don't understand Muslims.

Many are peaceful until their beliefs are challenged then the hounds are released. That is fact.

Let's try an experiment. Trump is a fool and those who voted for him are fools as well. Now let's wait for the button mashing because the Trump supporters feel they are backed into a corner, so they will lash out and in a way they share the same sentiments as extremist muslims: 'you don't like me so i'm gonna take it out on you.'

Sports teams are the same, The Falcons choked because they suck, and that's because Atlanta is the armpit of America and what do you think would happen if I said that in the stands? Two words: missing teeth.

Anti Muslimsists can be just as bad as anti western Muslims but the good guys should not be punished for the actions of a few black sheep.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I have asked lots of different people in lots of different places to provide me with some convincing evidence that the world would not be a better place if Islam did not exist. I am still waiting.
edit on 10-3-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

OK you find a fault in a their Holy book. Do you even own a bible? How many Witches have you killed? I do hope that you ensure that women "Shut Up In Church". Do you get my drift? Le me explain. ALL so Called Holy books have Crap in them even the Bible.

Fundamentalism is the biggest problem regardless of religion!

Lets address these. The killing of witches was not christian at all. The bible was being taken out of context by relgious leaders(common in all relgions btw)

Ah the famous shut up in church if you are a woman. Avtually it was just paul trying to explain something and not a actual command to be silent but please do keep believing that.

See alot of stuff you apply to christians are actually OT laws and practices which Do not apply to christians if they are actually following the bible correctly.

The same is going on with the muslims. Their Imams are taking advantage of their flocks.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BigEyes

When a religious book explicitly tells it's followers that a woman is worth less than a man and it would be better for an apostate to die than to live a life outside of Allah... religion is exactly the problem.

a reply to: yuppa

Islam is also the only Abrahamic religion that didn't undergo a reformation or enlightenment. It still follows the same tenets and dogma set forth in the 7th century.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm trying to get a cartoon made called Muhammad and the first episode explains why they can't eat bacon is because he wanted to eat it all for himself and he picks his wife up at preschool. I'd think it was a funny satire but muslims would call for my death because of a cartoon!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Except for those who return [repenting] before you apprehend them. And know that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Why not add this one while you're at it.

May I make it clear that repenting is asking for forgiveness and refraining from the sins you're repenting for. This is between yourself and God.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Xellios because: Missing info

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

True for Abrahamic religions but not true for Sikhs, Buddhist and Jainism. The more fundamentalist the more peaceful these people become since the fundamentals of those religions are not logically/spiritually/mentally insane.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Thanks for trying to explain. I think I sort of got confused but in the end I think I did understand right. Doesn't really matter; as you say religion is stupid and whatever they say, muslims are lying if it suits them and regardless of trying to look one way or the other, their so called religion is just a handbook on barbaric warfare.

However I did say that some muslims may not even know that this verse wasn't for them, because of the dependency of literate muslims telling the illiterate ones what is supposed to be in the koran. Most muslims have never read the koran anyway.

In short: I think I agree with you.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'll just park this picture here for the users benefit .

Ignorance breeds fear .

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

thanks for posting the youtube link to the Taqyiia At The OSCARs

too many dismiss that idea that the other Desert Religion of the non-Jewish Semites is replete with long. contorted explanations and rationalizations to justify the rule being addressed... some 1,300 years of editing to zero-in on a particular point...with both Books of the 'Word'

edit on th31148917620310032017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I had an amazing spiritual experience with a Sikh who spoke to me. Yes the Sikhs do have a holy book whether or not he book is held to be the literal word of god is the question.. I confess not to knowing about Jainism. But I do know that buddhists are killing Moslems in Myanmar (Spelling).

But The same thing fundamentalism split India with Hindus and Moslems fighting.

edit on 10-3-2017 by Tiger5 because: Add in more text

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432
I'll just park this picture here for the users benefit .

PICTURE NOT QUOTED

Ignorance breeds fear .

What do you mean by "the users benefit" and ignorance when reality and source tell us your opinion is bull?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

it is not in the Bible, it is in quran

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hello ! American Muslim here! I see your back at it again with your BS ! Why don't you post the Hadith associated to that particular sura? It gives an indebth meaning of that sure.

Also... You really using david wood?

You understand david wood has been refuted many many times over by both Christians Scholars and Muslim scholars. And has even refused a live debate over the hogwash crap he posts! He is an innovator of scripture. Meaning he reads a sura and out comes what he assumes is the meaning . he doesn't refer to hadtith for a deeper meaning of the sura. I have also provided you with authentic fatawas reguarding this "lying " you speak of in the past. You iggnored it. LYING IS NOT PERMISSIBLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE ! Unless....yes! Unless... It is to save a life or prevent physical harm on somone . example.. Hey! Stop beating that woman! Quick look over there! Run woman! Understand?

You are a disgusting person constantly spreading your anti Islamic crap on ATS. Stop! There is enough of it in the world . you are uneducated with reguard to Islam and you strawman constsntly. You pull sources fron youtube and other websites and sell them here on ATS wothout fact checking.

The following is a blogspot where it shows Mr.woods mistakes and reputations. You might want to look into it .thefactsaboutislam.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Well I watched the first video there and found that really insightful and interesting. I have never read the Quran so having someone that clearly has cross referenced all books about such, gives a much clearer view of what is going on. It is such a line that is clearly giving more reason to Extremists to act out on the world in this way. That nothing should be opposed and if so, those should be killed. How crazy.

Those that are Muslim and preach that their book is peaceful are lying to themselves. I knew this before watching this however.

Good post

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

OK you find a fault in a their Holy book. Do you even own a bible? How many Witches have you killed? I do hope that you ensure that women "Shut Up In Church". Do you get my drift? Le me explain. ALL so Called Holy books have Crap in them even the Bible.

Christians don't show Christianity is a religion of peace by quoting beliefs of other religions. That's his point. They use this quote to show how the Quran says for Muslims to act .. when the quote is describing Jews, not Muslims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join