It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pipeline Primer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Other Pipelines: Besides the Keystone, three other pipeline projects are being proposed to carry Alberta crude oil to market. Two would carry it across the mountains of British Columbia to ports on Canada’s Pacific coast, to be loaded on tankers and shipped mostly to China and other Asian markets (and with some going to California), while a third would nearly double the effective capacity of an existing line to the U.S.

Keystone oil to be sold to China

Justified Opinion:

To start off the Preamble to the Constitution is very important! This no longer seems to apply to the U.S. according to the criminal government of the U.S.A

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, Insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare,and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Recently, I had a thought that all humans share iron in our blood from which our star went Super Nova several times as it reached iron forcing it to implode. So the human race is one big family from the Sun's star dust of iron. Yet on our money is states, "In God we Trust", but now I believe that some Republican Christians believe, "In Greed We Trust" and not just them. What is a complete oxymoron about Trump's Administration is that his advisor Bannon said, "we could be at war with China in 10 years"
We could be at war with China in 10 years
, yet now we don't use our own steel to build a pipeline over our native brother's land to sell oil to China. WT FWTF

So our country is enemies with our brother's of China and we just made the Native Americans pissed off again and even the cheap wealthy class will not even use American Steel and sell the oil to our Enemy.

So once again I believe the true enemies of the common people are the kingfcuk (anagram) government!

Despite Trump promises, Keystone pipeline won't have to use American steel

Trump breaks promise, Keystone pipeline won't have to use American steel

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
originally posted by: fema1

So our country is enemies with our brother's of China and we just made the Native Americans pissed off again and even the cheap wealthy class will not even use American Steel and sell the oil to our Enemy.

Bound by NAFTA and WTO, the last Administration ran into the same issue and had to back step its declaration about use of U.S. steel.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: fema1

yet now we don't use our own steel to build a pipeline over our native brother's land to sell oil to China.

Don't get all worked up over nothing.
The DAPL is the pipeline that you are thinking of with regards to the native land, and in fact, it didn't go through reservation land.
Oh, and by the way, the Keystone XL is not shipping oil to China and most of the pipe is sourced from North America.

Media Advisory - 75 Per Cent of Keystone XL Pipe would be 'Made in North America'

“Seventy-five per cent of the pipe used to build Keystone XL in the U.S. would come from North American mills, including half made by U.S. workers in Arkansas,” said Alex Pourbaix, TransCanada’s president, Energy and Oil Pipelines. “In addition, we have already sourced goods for the pipeline valued at approximately $800 million from U.S. manufacturers.”
Welspun - Little Rock, Arkansas, USA 332,800 tons 50%
Evraz – Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada 156,266 tons 24%
ILVA – Italy 103,147 tons 16%
Welspun - India 69,457 tons 10%

www.transcanada.com...

edit on 10-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Lol what about the Atlantic sunrise pipeline project of the extensions to the Marcellus shale lines through Chesapeake energy? No one knows # unless its a buzz on there s hitter feed or they hear someone else's opinion on the news. Pipelines are going in everywhere, some are coming out too, it wasn't long ago I helped Sunoco remove an old line in Montrose PA

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
My point is Trump is a liar and not for the Middle Class, who also lets Banning and Miller make his decisions for him. Plus Trump is mentally ill!

edit on 10-3-2017 by fema1 because: error

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Could be like here in Michigan where the pipeline company wants to take proactive safety measures but they are being denied because the public seems to want a spill.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Aaahhh, yes, it's always the "fault" of the "peasant."
Convenient. Corrupt government? "Ahhh, it's the peasants fault." Lying politicians? "Ahhh, it's the peasants fault." Economic woes? "Ahhh, it's the peasants fault." Environmental woes? "Ahhh, it's the peasants fault." Did I miss anything? In the meantime, the elitist DECISION MAKERS sit in their ivory and ruby towers wallowing in green paper. But, hey, "it's the peasants fault."
edit on 10-3-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Aaahhh, yes, it's always the "fault" of the "peasant." Convenient.

Well the common man [not in a political office] is often convinced by bad information. Just because you hold to lofty ideals does not mean you are correct in following them.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: fema1

My point is Trump is a liar and not for the Middle Class, who also lets Banning and Miller make his decisions for him. Plus Trump is mentally ill!

I don't know who Banning is, please enlighten me.
Calling Trump mentally ill is ridiculous, there is no proof of that.
The Goldwater rule is the informal name given to Section 7.3 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) code of ethics, which states it is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures they have not examined in person, and obtained consent from, to discuss their mental health in public statements.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Interrupted and missed posting link.
Linkey

top topics

join