It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuts for Trumps stupid wall...WTF??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

You assume I'm talking about Russia giving Trump orders which goes to show just how much the media influences your perception of other people and their views. You say you don't trust the media yet you are still their lapdog by parroting their narrative on a daily basis. Very ironic.

The people who I'm talking about giving Trump his orders are not Russian, though they have used that narrative to muddy the waters.
edit on 3/10/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
You're gonna have to start paying for it on backpage.

I pay for it now!

There's a 9/11 fee on all my tickets. I assumed it was for the anal inspection I get every time I go through security.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I can just imagine what they have in store for you from this point on if they're going that far already.

Perhaps they have a slightly smaller device for your pee hole too???

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neil4No1
Pretty much double-dipper jobs. Locals n Walmart do more than FEMA. TSA just wanna feel some T&A. Coast Guard is peculiar tho, especially if we have a wall, more might sail/swim around it? Maybe Trump doesn't want some wannabe Navy? No idea. Don't mind the first two gone, or even Homeland Security, but CG?

Simple solution get some of the newly expanded ice agents boats from coast guard and place some of them in tsa positions in air ports opps did i ruin the detains? I know why this is being done and its pretty simple. The coast guard are going to say detaining immigrants all day isnt their job and the tsa agents will say they are looking for terrorist not illegal immigrants. With the trump travel ban terrorist will have to go to other countries! Tsa isnt needed as much and the coast guard can focus on saving fishermen. Lol why do you think these two agencies had been picked? Mexico and its citizens and drug cartels have been saying they are going to go these routes using the coast and flying into airports. But i have a feeling thats going to change real quick!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
...i'd prefer to see the TSA go away.

How would I get my twice weekly government groping if they go away?

I hear donald Trump provides them for free if your a woman

Did your mother tell you that?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

My name is Baron

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: mOjOm

Apparently? Do you have even one source?

How dare you ask for citations...
Don't you know this is a ctrl-left thread?
"No source for you!"

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Wow you really got me there Jay.

But too bad for you there are sources for this everywhere and it's totally out in the open and nobody is denying it either.

Laziness and willful ignorance is the only reason to NOT know about this. Both of which I'm sure you possess.

But for everyone else sources are plentiful.

Maybe try discussing the information rather than use it as another failed attempt to demonize some group of people.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

My name is Baron

Oh you must be the baron rosie o'donnell called autistic well bless your heart

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Guys!

Even I'll admit what you're saying is kinda funny, but you're derailing the thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Perhaps they have a slightly smaller device for your pee hole too???

I can only hope so. Oh, the joys of travelling.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You know I think the least they could do since they're going to be molesting people and handling their junk like that is to have some hottie TSA agents.

I think that would be fair.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The only way any of the TSA agents I've seen could ever be hot is if they were on fire.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: MacK80

He said they will pay. They're not.
Lied

I'll be the first to agree they're idiots, but for a lie to work, you have to know you're lying. Ignorance isn't arrogance, both should be equally avoided, but it's only correct to hate arrogance.

They think they're telling truths, when they're telling obvious lies based on unchecked truths. Consider they're a massive group of lemmings, and it's clear that it only takes 1 liar to repeat something to the group as truth, and they will spread it as 'truth'. How well they check their own information is their clear downfall every time, but only the first liar is a liar.

As for Donald, in his heart, he might have believed he really could get Mexico to pay for the wall when he said that. It was neither a lie, nor a truth, because it was based on events to come. Maybe that's his real art; he doesn't actually lie, but he avoids using absolute logic, and the truth, at all costs. Saying "I'M GOING TO ASK MEXICO TO PAY FOR THE WALL!" doesn't get a crowd as built up, but generally is more accurate to what he was contextually saying. And he did just that, no lie. He was told no, but he absolutely tried.

Anyway, I don't hate the Donald, there is a special place in hell for those who elected him however and the sins they've committed. Donald is deer in the headlights compared to the Alt-Right movement. An obvious puppet.
edit on 10-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I'm just going to summarize what you said, because you're right and this is done all the time, but one specific detail is always overlooked;

The Right curiously demands sources the most when "Naming and Shaming" is a possible outcome from it.

Interesting. Right?

To again paraphrase you, just use Google you lazy [censored]'s. With "resistance radio twitter" as the only keywords, you get a multitude of conversations that INTERESTINGLY no longer are about Resistance Radio, and are littered with Right Wing Propaganda.

But obviously, you have NO SOURCE, because you haven't cited a single individual among these, to a public format. SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT ISOLATING INDIVIDUALS TO PUBLIC MOB-LYNCHING OP! WTF WERE U THINKING!

That's the main outrage right? This wasn't made in "Alt-Right" format?
edit on 10-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: burgerbuddy

You assume I'm talking about Russia giving Trump orders which goes to show just how much the media influences your perception of other people and their views. You say you don't trust the media yet you are still their lapdog by parroting their narrative on a daily basis. Very ironic.

The people who I'm talking about giving Trump his orders are not Russian, though they have used that narrative to muddy the waters.

I was being facetious about the russians.

It's a good catchall, tho.

So tell us, who exactly is pulling the strings?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

If I understand what you're saying, that my choice in not providing a source is because it avoids the issue of people simply attacking the source, then yes.

Being that regardless of source the information will be the same I'm allowing others to use whatever source they choose. It avoids the whole issue of people just calling FAKE NEWS because of the source provided. Being that I've already viewed multiple sources personally and know already that the info is going to be the same regardless of where you go I've sidestepped the bias and am dealing with only the content this time.

Still, some have chosen to avoid the content and relied only on attacking the messenger, another logical fallacy, but oh well. At least that one is much easier to spot and ignore for what it is.

Is that what you're saying?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Completely fake news.

The OP has taken the elements of the budget that are being cut and applied those cuts to another budget line to create the fake narrative that funds are being taken directly from the coast guard and/or the NSA to fund the wall.

That is not how budgeting works. If there is waste in any of those areas then it needs to be cut. It does not mean any decision was made to transfer money from one line to another.
The headline could just as easily read that Trump is defunding the coast guard and the NSA to fund future tax cuts, or the increased military spending.

The propaganda continues.

edit on 10/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nope, sorry.

That's what he's doing to help pay for the wall.

It's only a small fraction of the funds needed too. What else is being cut for the stupid wall we'll find out soon enough.

But by all means, if you think it's wrong, go right ahead and prove your case or have fun trying.

It is what it is and once again being that you don't even live here in America WTF business is it of yours anyway??? When I want to know what's happening in the UK you'll be the first to know. But don't tell me what's happening in the place where I live because it makes you look arrogant and foolish.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: UKTruth

Nope, sorry.

That's what he's doing to help pay for the wall.

It's only a small fraction of the funds needed too. What else is being cut for the stupid wall we'll find out soon enough.

But by all means, if you think it's wrong, go right ahead and prove your case or have fun trying.

It is what it is and once again being that you don't even live here in America WTF business is it of yours anyway??? When I want to know what's happening in the UK you'll be the first to know. But don't tell me what's happening in the place where I live because it makes you look arrogant and foolish.

Actually it is for you to prove your claim, but you didn't even do as much as post a link.

Like I said, the cuts could just as easily be for another increased expense. How do you know the savings were specifically earmarked for the wall?

The whole point of having a consolidated budget is that you look at increases and decreases in the round. If you think that the Office of Management & Budget works up it's plan by just shifting money from one line to another without looking at the overall expenditure requirements, then it's you who looks foolish.

Good propaganda though.

edit on 10/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join