It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convince Me That Russia Influenced The Election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: GD21D

Flynn resigning? Sessions recusal? At what point can these things not be ignored?

Yet plenty of Democrats heavily involved in Hillary's campaign also had meetings and deals with Russians.
They seem to be ignored.

If you expect me to defend Hillary Clinton I'm not going to.

Speaking of which, when are you going to stop hiding behind Clinton?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

When is she going to come out and condemn all the violent protests?

When is she going to come out and publicly accept the results of the election?

It would be so much easier to ignore the Clintons if they would just go away... to a jail cell.

edit on 3/10/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: GD21D

originally posted by: butcherguy

Flynn resigning? Sessions recusal? At what point can these things not be ignored?

Yet plenty of Democrats heavily involved in Hillary's campaign also had meetings and deals with Russians.
They seem to be ignored.

If you expect me to defend Hillary Clinton I'm not going to.

Who is hiding?
My point was that both sides have the Russian connection.... but the Democrats are conveniently overlooked.
I actually don't care for Trump..... but you wouldn't know that..... since I have said it repeatedly on this site. I would have never looked at Trump and said, Oooooh, I wish he would run for POTUS.

We had an awful slate of candidates to choose from during the last election cycle.... including the primaries.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Hell, we're still waiting for Clinton to disavow KKK leader William Quig and the 20k he donated to her campaign.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Yes, "convince me"!

*sticks fingers in his ears and shouts, "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!"*

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Prove to me Obama wiretapped Trump tower.

deflect much?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Russia influenced the Election was the 1st Conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Truth be told, we don't really know how far collusion went, but there definitely seems to be something there. People don't just resign from high level political positions unless they absolutely have to. To do so is an admittance to wrongdoing and possible career suicide. It's a last resort move.

Well here is the problem, we usually only see Republicans resign after allegations never a Democrat. My guess would be is that media collusion for the Dems makes it so much easier for them to stay in office or in their position. Remember all that stuff about Holder? Odds are a republican appointee would have been resigning pretty quick after the first scandal, but Holder held on for how many? If the media's hounding prevents you from doing your job odds are you are going to go just to end the misery and resign. But when you have that big D next to your name the media doesn't seem to want to inconvenience you so you get to keep on doing what you are doing. Just like Hilary after the Dem primary fiasco, not only having been caught rigging that vote against Sander's but the issues with the DNC in general. The issue of media bias allows the dems to wallow in their corrupt ways because their is no desire on the medias part to report it.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

So you are saying both are equally untrue?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
BTW we have absolute proof that Trump's people were working with Russian banks.

Oh wait, no, that was Clinton's people. NVM.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
trump and his supporters are very insecure about the legitimacy of his presidency

telling

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Time to put up or shut up, as they say, libs.

www.dailywire.com...

How dried up is RussiaGate? So dried up, here are today's top stories….

1) Bombshell: Way back in 2008, during what was probably the height of the real estate boom before the crash, Trump sold a Palm Beach mansion to a Russian oligarch for a huge profit. Naturally, only in the last two paragraphs do we learn that the $95 million sale was $30 million below the original asking price.

2) This reheated leftover of an already reheated leftover.

3) CNN reheating a leftover that downgrades RussiaGate from TREASON! to merely … odd; a story that finally reveals this after seven paragraphs of melodrama: "there are no specific allegations of wrongdoing and only vague technical evidence."

ETA;there are links in my quote on the page.
edit on 3 10 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

When is she going to come out and condemn all the violent protests?

When is she going to come out and publicly accept the results of the election?

It would be so much easier to ignore the Clintons if they would just go away... to a jail cell.

LOL this is funny as hell.

You want Clinton to come out and speak yet in the same post you want he to go away so you dont have to hear her speak!

Make up your damn mind!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I believe the DNC leaks seriously damaged the popularity and reputation of the Democratic party. The DNC chair was forced to resign after it was discovered she was biased against Bernie Sanders for Hillary Clinton. It was discovered that Hillary Clinton received debate questions from CNN prior to debates with Bernie Sanders. There were only 2 candidates in the Democratic race, Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders. More than 43% of Democratic voters voted for Bernie Sanders in the Democratic race. Once these voters found out through Wikileaks that Bernie Sanders was cheated in the Democratic race by the DNC and CNN, many of them either defected to the Republican party or they boycotted by not voting for Hillary Clinton in the general election despite strong support by Bernie Sanders for Hillary Clinton. To my believe, if Russia was involved in the hacking of the DNC in June 2016, then Russia for sure tipped the balance in Trump's favor. The question is, did Russia do the hacking? That is anyone's guess at this point. We still do not know the identity and nationality of this hacker Guccifer 2.0 who claims to have hacked the DNC in June 2016.
edit on 12-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join