It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Connects Steve Bannon and William S Lind To Donald J Trump.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Spider879

Steve Bannon, in his own words, states over and over again that he believes that we are living the equivalent world to the one descirbed in this BS novel ... but some can't seem to understand basic English well enough to understand that he's calling for extreme solutions for what he sees as the same kind of "invasion" ... "I call it the Camp of the Saints" ... his words.

I am keeping a watchful eye on this guy and others like him, when I first raised the issue of Nazi like influenced people in the White House, I was pooh-poohed to death by many posters, some of them well meaning, trying to assure me that I was being an alarmist or over the top and nothing to be concerned about, and I was like , but but these guys looked an sound an awful lot like Nazis!!, they then try to tell me that the Alt Right group are not all Nazis..and I was like .Okaaaay!!!??? but what about those who are, and they said they have no power they are fringe , and yet this guy who provided a platform for all kinds of Wy supremacist, who consumed racist products and have the ear of perhaps the most disconnected president in modern history , more worried about Arnold and some damned reality show than he is about checking any policy before signing off on it or read briefings, not gotten from Fox or online sites he likes, well I/we shouldn't be concerned??

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Steve Bannon, in his own words, states over and over again that he believes that we are living the equivalent world to the one descirbed in this BS novel ... but some can't seem to understand basic English well enough to understand that he's calling for extreme solutions for what he sees as the same kind of "invasion" ... "I call it the Camp of the Saints" ... his words.

I am keeping a watchful eye on this guy and others like him, when I first raised the issue of Nazi like influenced people in the White House, I was pooh-poohed to death by many posters, some of them well meaning, trying to assure me that I was being an alarmist or over the top and nothing to be concerned about, and I was like , but but these guys looked an sound an awful lot like Nazis!!, they then try to tell me that the Alt Right group are not all Nazis..and I was like .Okaaaay!!!??? but what about those who are, and they said they have no power they are fringe , and yet this guy who provided a platform for all kinds of Wy supremacist, who consumed racist products and have the ear of perhaps the most disconnected president in modern history , more worried about Arnold and some damned reality show than he is about checking any policy before signing off on it or read briefings, not gotten from Fox or online sites he likes, well I/we shouldn't be concerned??

Hey man, don't flip your lid.

It's only a book.

Everything is cool.

Race relations are already FUBAR.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

It's only a book.

Everything is cool.

I am not so much worried about Race relations right now, I think most people will see through BS, however a heck of a lot of damage could be done and an awful lot of folks hurt or killed because of some damn book and scapegoating before most folks realized WTH?? how did we get here..rather we keep on top of things before that.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

It's only a book.

Everything is cool.

I am not so much worried about Race relations right now, I think most people will see through BS, however a heck of a lot of damage could be done and an awful lot of folks hurt or killed because of some damn book and scapegoating before most folks realized WTH?? how did we get here..rather we keep on top of things before that.

Check out Bannons movie sometime, you may or may not like it.

inthefaceofevil.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Just as a side note ... it's funny to see folks insist in one post that America is post-racial, and in the next decry the state of race relations ...

It's like people just say whatever they think will work for their agenda ...

Spider, back in the real world, you and others are very well-founded in your concerns about Mr. Bannon.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Neil4No1

Yes, there is a war coming. But it will not be between immigrants and locals. It will be a war between those who are so weak and pitiful that they are capable of having phobic tendencies, and those who have earned the right to choose the way forward, by way of their inability to experience fear, their absolute disdain for threat, their preparedness to defend liberty BEFORE their lives, as a more important concept than mere mortal existence.

And those who value their liberty more than their lives, will triumph, because they automatically possess a greater measure of bravery, strength and determination, than any group of terrified, pathetic worms with a hate complex ever do.
edit on 10-3-2017 by TrueBrit because: grammatical error removed.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It's a book, Spider. It's a book. Reading a book is one thing, enacting race laws and launching race wars is another. Propagandists want others to act against these people who have done absolutely nothing wrong but read a book. Don't fall for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join