It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Meme's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I often find it humorous to have a laugh at the expense of our elected leadership being the lying crooks that they are. So I invite everyone to share the favorite Trump and crew memes. Trump lovers you can guys can come to though I'm not sure if some of you have enough of a sense humor to partake. Regardless, you are invited as well but lets try and keep the memes to the current administration shall we. My favorites are the Johnny Quest/Mike Pence memes, they actually make me laugh out loud. I tried to keep them mostly light hearted and not too serious

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Anyone that gets offended from a meme needs a long look in the mirror.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There have been so many greats to come from all of this. Narrowing it down to the administration takes so many levels of fun out of it.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

This picture is missing Pence's Nipple Clamps. Otherwise, I't's probably pretty realistic...no chest or leg hair. I'm pretty sure he waxes ALL body hair, even his bikini parts! It's that kind of pain that keeps him on the straight and narrow!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I'm all for giving Trump a chance politcally, but the man is a walking meme generator. Particularly like the Pence ones though. First I've seen on those.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

I'll need therapy after seeing this one.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Posted this another thread...cannot hurt to double up.

Sorry for the lack of pics or it didnt happen...here goes.

In Soviet Russia, Trump pays you.

top topics

join