It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Bank Confirms Hiring Podesta Group to Remove Sanctions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

edit on Mar 10th 2017 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

That is true. Hillary/DNC connections to Russia keep trickling in... but ZERO collusion connections for Donald Trump's team have been found. Just a lot of desperate Democrat and MSM types crying "wolf".

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
So a Russian bank says they had deals with Podesta's brother, at almost the same time as the heat is turning up on Trumps Russian ties.

Because I'm sure the Russian government has no influence in the largest Russian bank. /sarcasm

If anything, this shows there's some truth to Trump's Russian ties. Why try and obfuscate and run damage control with a story like this if there's nothing there?

OK, where is the proof of the "Russian ties"? The IC has been looking into this since last summer. To date, NOT ONE #ING THING has been shown in reference to Trump being caught. the bull# coming from you TR-Haters is getting really old. It's tears mixed with garbage. Man up, bring some facts to the table instead of the muck you have been shoveling.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I would like to believe this however "Zerohedge" is at the top of the fake news list. You can't actually be serious?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

I would like to believe this however "Zerohedge" is at the top of the fake news list. You can't actually be serious?

Again:

The bank is listed.

Podesta Group

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Some people just can't wrap their little heads around facts Xuenchen.....we must be patient with these children and their undeveloped little minds.....

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Just check out Sberbank's connections to Rosatom and RUSNANO....trail leads all the way to Clinton and Podesta and the fact RUSNANO was allowed to build a facility in the US while Russia was under sanctions.

I wrote a thread all about this connection with John Podesta through Joule and RUSNANO that directly connects him to Putin. It isn't that hard to put it all together. BIG cover up happened when it went down and now it seems the cat is slowly creeping out of the bag....

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Just check out Sberbank's connections to Rosatom and RUSNANO....trail leads all the way to Clinton and Podesta and the fact RUSNANO was allowed to build a facility in the US while Russia was under sanctions.

I wrote a thread all about this connection with John Podesta through Joule and RUSNANO that directly connects him to Putin. It isn't that hard to put it all together. BIG cover up happened when it went down and now it seems the cat is slowly creeping out of the bag....

That cat can't sneak out of the bag because he has been in there sooooooooo long he is just a rotting pile of flesh and cat hair....It's only the wretched smell called "big Gov" that is escaping the bag....It's just now getting so bad even the lib tards are having a hard time ignoring the smell.....

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

That cat can't sneak out of the bag because he has been in there sooooooooo long he is just a rotting pile of flesh and cat hair....It's only the wretched smell called "big Gov" that is escaping the bag....It's just now getting so bad even the lib tards are having a hard time ignoring the smell.....

Touché

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Even if Hillary's circle has ties to Russia like you say. Then doesn't that mean we need to take a serious f*cking look into what the hell kind of influence Russia is having???

I mean if you want to look at Hillary fine with me. But she isn't in the WH running stuff. Trump is so that should take priority here anyway.

Because it makes no sense at all that Hillary and Putin were working together because he hated her and with good reason too. But maybe he had double agents in her circle too for all I know. But that still comes secondary to the guy who won and his circle. We can investigate Hillary next. But first is first here. Because if they're in Hillary's circle like your theory goes then we need to take a pause and root out all that sh*t from everywhere before doing anything else.

Also if that is the case then I would think all the Pro-Trump, Anti-Hillary folk would stop saying Russia connection is a myth. But they aren't. They only say that when it comes to Trump. Which is major bias or propaganda IMO.

Ummm...not to be too rude, but are you drunk or special with a capital R?

edit on 3/13/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
DP
edit on 3/13/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I have been posting in the Michael Flynn thread about him taking money as a lobbyist for a Dutch firm that has ties to Turkey.
Flynn was lobbying on behalf of them to look deeper into the Islamic dissident Fethullah Gulen exiled here in the USA, that the Turks suspect was behind the attempted coup in Turkey last year.
This thing here with the Podestas, is like night and day compared to Flynn.
This is just more of the "pay to play" MO of the Clinton campaign and far worse in my opinion than what Flynn did.

Blah Blah when my guy does it it's good, when your guy does it it's bad.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Are you an A-hole online only or are you one in real life as well??

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Some recent update :

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So, will Podesta have to register as a foreign agent, like Flynn and Manafort had to?

Only fair.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The classic "Big Lie" techniques use attacks against your opponents to cover up exactly what you, yourself, have done, that same crime. It's not all, just endless repeating of the lie.

Something which may really rock the boat, is if Trump fires everyone on this B.S. Russia investigation. They way they are sc#$%ing things up, he may merely claim, that he's preventing G.Gordon Liddy class felonies. Maybe this will take the form of a sunset date, and with them, now only looking at Trump's own Campaign team.

To get an idea of just how off balance these clowns are, look at Comey, Mueller, and Mc Cabe. They may all, bring indictments down on each other's heads. These three "blind mice" think that they are all above the law. Sessions may have to step in and put a stop to this charade. I doubt that the Att. General can sit back and let them destroy every thread of credibility for the D.O.J. They don't need to be looking at a bridge loan, for a house purchase, from four years ago. Trump wasn't any kind of candidate, four years ago. All they need to do is investigate the Trump campaign for Russian collusion!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join