It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's get back to basics, what kind of stuff is on your counter top/desk, household junk spot?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
a reply to: savemebarry

That's awesome! I don't drink booze anymore, however making some would be interesting. I've got more than enough irons in the fire right now, but I do have directions for a copper still around here somewhere. ....

It is an absolutely great hobby. I have made so many different beers and ciders, over the years... I still love the smell of fermentation of a good brew. the still has different yeasts and just sugar (6kg, for a 20 litre brew, and a 24 hour turbo yeast to really boil heck out of it) but that stuff honestly reeks.. so 20 litres, I get almost 4 litres of roughly 60% alcohol, run it through again to get a cleaner end result.

but I lost the ability to use toilet paper the last time, oh boy did I partake in the final product a little too much. whew, so yeah, it sits there for now. Making my own still was an ideal idea at one point too. As a member of a homebrew forum, I saw many home made jobs, but I lack to the tools to make one.. and these people were professionals at it, so they didn't hold back.. Oo

Plus I am trying to give up. again.. as I sit here sipping wine. lol..

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
a reply to: Abysha

Sorry, I'm a bit retarded lately, this cold has been kicking my butt. But yeah, I'm usually working on a hundred things at once. We stay busy up here, and thankfully my wife is an angel who after 4 kids is used to never ending workloads and projects.
Thanks!

You can send some of that cold down here, I'll swap you for this humidity. it's beyond a joke lately. I live in a perpetual sauna.

I talk with someone in the states, and it's been freezing, tornadoes, snow, and this weekend more snow as she has to take a long drive. Black ice already made her bust a tail light, so it worries me there...

then again, driving in this heat here, would only cause road rage at every set of lights.. Oo

Man wish we just had equal ground, wonderful weather 24/7 365... lol

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Vape juice. Everywhere.

My 19 year old vapes too, so it doubles our quandry. I gathered up 30 or so bottles to give away to try to trim the herd of stuff tat will just continue to sit there.

Until yesterday, papers. I had 2 years wort of accounts payables to get sorted and filed at work, so brought the invoices and checks home to work on it in my spare time. Took me 3 weeks to finish....but I filed away all the "Z" before leaving work yesterday.

Topiaries. My wife and her topiaries of various types.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join