It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 dead, 1 critically injured after gunmen open fire in Swiss cafe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
I'm sure they were probably white christians....

Definitely not Muslims...
In case y'all don't know, Islam is the religion of peace...
All of their crimes had nothing to do with the peaceful ethos of Islamism:

During the last 12 months, there were 2476 Islamic attacks in 59 countries, in which 21239 people were killed and 26678 injured.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

-Chris

there is no proof as of yet that this is an islamic attack.

this is a discussion for another thread...
islam is 800 years behind christianity. 800 years ago christians were rounding up jews and committing horrific atrocities against non christians and have been warring with islam since its inception. 800 years ago christians were just as backwards as some muslims are nowadays. you can take passages out of any of the 3 abrhamic faiths books and be like wtf? in my opinion something has to be done about bringing islam in to the 21st century and stop engaging in barbaric practices and oppression of women.
edit on 9-3-2017 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

That's a pretty weak argument. Are you giving religious groups ages in which they can act? Like school? A grade 2 student will not act the same as a grade 7 student, sure... but grown adults with fully grown minds should be able to come to the front of the class and stop playing with their poop and killing people.

because if you are, that's really saying that the followers of that religion are mindless slaves to it. Which means it will never graduate... ever.

And where is your proof that this was not the result of such a thing? You either sit on the fence, or smell the roses. And as the rose bush is over flowing, it's not unlikely that even sitting on the fence wont get your backside stuck on a thorn or 4 or 10.

edit on 10-3-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
So far it looks like an Albania related crime.

The two guys killed are albanian, one of the injured as well.
The 2 suspects who are on the run are described as "looking like eastern europeans".

according to the swiss newspaper Tagesanzeiger

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

The 2 suspects who are on the run are described as "looking like eastern europeans".

I guess they mean a unibrow and no forehead. That's the one.

We got plenty...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

its from the dailymail, but emerging reports suggest the ax attacker was from Kosovo and very possibly an 'aloha snackbar" so dont be smugly dismissive just yet or you might have to eat those words.

ax attacker identity

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

the "black leather jackets" was the dead give-away
in this case ;-)

The Klein-Basel region is notorious for shady 'import-export' businesses and backyard red-light joints. A lot of eastern european involvment.
As well it's conveniently situated, just next to the two borders to Germany and France

The 2 suspects are still at large.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Your post was

"I guess they mean a unibrow and no forehead."

My reply is

As far as physical traits are concerned, I believe, not only from the way your brain is arranged, that your monkey tail is still tied to a tree.
edit on 10 3 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Xcathdra

whose military stood toe to toe with the Nazis

The neutral Swiss? What the heck are you talking about? Broadcasts, fight against Nazis? Heck, your education system needs to pipe up, folks. My side is hurting again...

The Swiss guards are the protectors of the city state we know as the Vatican. They stood toe to toe with the Nazis while Piux XII urged NAZI resistance.

Next time you should educate yourself before making a comment that makes you look ignorant.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Did the shooter wear some kind of uniform or why is Pius XII and his opportunistic struggle somehow an issue? You write a piece on him or something?

I think the bromance between Pius XI and the Duce would make a better read though, kinda noteworthy how fast the catholic church decided to side with fascism in order to avert an oh-so-scary communist uprise in Italy.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The axe attacker is a confirmed muslim refugee from Kosovo.

You are full of what your avatar is doing.

"Nice try though"

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
One of the many benefits of cultural diversity. Man I wish my country was 'enriched' too.

This sounds like the same tripe you were peddling in the axe man thread and when it didn't turn out to be a Muslim you tucked your tail between your legs and found a new thread to troll huh...

Maybe before you push whatever idea you need to push, at least wait until you hear the word 'allah akbar' were screamed before the purp opened fire.

Nice try though

The Dusseldorf axe thread?
That was a Muslim from Kosovo, it seem authorities are downplaying this, but if a German had showed up in London in 1944 and opened fire, would police have ruled out any connection to Nazism?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You mean the guy who was a Muslim? wow someone ate their words.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I made a comment in a supporting context to the Swiss... You made an ignorant comment because you dont know history.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
nvmd

edit on 11-3-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join