It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shep Smith Goes Off on White House Over Flynn News: ‘There’s Been a Lot of Lying’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Trump Russian connection Myth?

Right, it's just mere coincidence that four or five members of the Campaign were in touch with Russian agents and have subseqently lied about it ...

Like say, Michael Flynn, for example.

If this level of blindness is typical for the Administration ... what is unknown about the others?

But yeah, that's no worse than leaving a part-time high school job off your resume. PFft.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

No I get it. Maybe it was meant for now.

But I can't think of any reason holding until now makes it better.

But I can think of reasons why it would have been much juicier to put it out there before now.

My guess is that he was very good at keeping that a secret.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
So many people in the past were so concerned about Hilary Clinton's lack of care with national security issues are posting here that they don't care that an agent of a foreign power went unnoticed in that role for months by the Trump campaign and Administration ... because Trump.

I understand that many of you are supportive of Mr. Trump, I understand that you turn a blind eye to his many failings ... but Jesus Christ are you KIDDING me?

And then you try to accuse anyone that does have a problem with this level of rank incompetence has hating America and the Constitution? What kind of nonsense is that? We're worried about this country, and about a President who's apparently incompetent in choosing advisers one after another ...

... if anyone is trying to tear down the United States of America it's Donald J. Trump and his horrific choices for advisers and Cabinet Members.

You can blow all the faux-patriotic smoke you wish ... but here's what you can't deny:

Michael Flynn was acting as a Turkish Agent while working for the Trump Campaign, which was unknown (and undiscovered) even when the Trump White House appointed him as National Security Adviser.

Did you see what the extent of his paid lobbyist or "foreign agent" duties were?
He was paid to research the Islamic dissident Fethullah Gulen, who the Turks suspect was behind the attempted coup of their president. And who the USA is giving exile to.
There is nothing nefarious behind what Flynn did here, this was probably an attempt by Turkey, mind you they are an ally of the USA, not a possible enemy, an attempt by them to get closer to someone that could possibly be in the upcoming Trump administration. But not for reasons like you think, to hurt the USA but to possibly get this Gulen extradited back to Turkey to face charges.
They have wanted this guy badly for some time now.
Flynn did nothing illegal against the USA, he was not a foreign double agent as you are trying to portray him as.
He is gone now, he resigned for not telling Trump the truth about his business dealings.
Who else's head should roll for this? Certainly not Trump's

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

There were lots of news stories out last year.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Again Maybe.

I don't know. But being that we are on a conspirasy site, I tend to look at things outside the common reality.

Is it possible? Maybe.

Could it happen? possibly.

There are a lot of people in this world just worrying about their own lively hood right now.

Is anyone really paying attention to what's going on in Greece or South Africa.

Everything isn't about the United States.

There are other things that are going on that could bring down things.

Look at what Flynn was involved in. And for what? MOney.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Has someone here called for President Trump's head?

Not me, not anyone else I have seen.

I think you're not really paying attention to the issue here, perhaps because you think this is merely another "hate Trump" thread.

Here is what is most concerning about this. The President, any President relies on the people around him. Mr. Trump has said in the past that is his practice. The strength of a CEO in the business world depends on the team he builds ...

And Mr. Trump's team, thus far, is showing some massive weaknesses ... and that should concern Trump supporters and Trump critics alike ... especially since this President has shut himself off from almost every traditional/historical line of advice that comes to anyone in his position.

He doesn't trust his intelligence community, he doesn't trust the bureaucracy, and he doesn't trust any but the highly biased media outlets that seem to agree with him.

If this is not a major concern for the President's success ... I can't imagine what would be.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes but back then, people were looking at other things.

We have great Threads here on ATS. But some of them were just put aside.

You, yourself have made some very interesting Threads that I have read.

But I tended not to pay that much attention to them because no one else was.

Yes, I am guilty. I am a sheeple.

I have really been trying to pay attention now. And, I am having to go back into 2015-2016 threads to follow the trails.

I haven't done half the reading and spent the time that you all have.

But I'm starting to see, that maybe I should have been paying attention more.
edit on 9-3-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The FBI and CIA have both been investigating the Trump/Russia connections, neither organizations are fans of Trump, yet both have said there is no evidence of collusion. At some point liberals will just have to accept the facts. As for Flynn, I think his heart was in the right place, his head not so much. I wondered why Trump fired Flynn just for talking to a Russian ambassador, I stated there had to be more, now we know there was.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If Trump wasn't elected, and we did end up with Clinton.

Would all this stuff have come out?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Honestly I do worry about Greece and South Africa and many other places on the globe. But being that I'm in America and we are having our own serious issues right now, that is where I have to focus my attention. It's not because everything is about America, but because you can't exactly help others until you get your own sh*t in working order first. You don't send an alcoholic to treat a drug addict. You send a sober person.

For those outside America, they can do what they feel is best, that's fine. That would be great if they did help others. But for Americans right now, we need to get our collective heads on straight first and root out a whole gut full of unprocessed crap that is screwing up our system and until we do we aren't any good to anyone else anyway.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I agree with you 100%.

But that's just it.

What happen's around the whole world effect us too.

At this point people around the world think the United States is a joke.

That is a big problem for us.

I am not a anti Trump or an anti goverment person.

I am just someone who is just learning, and throwing my thought's out there.
edit on 9-3-2017 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

www.slate.com...
I read that yesterday on ATS.

The MSM didn't report until today.

To me it is interesting.

I think they knew about it and tried to hide it. And when I say they..... I mean the CIA etc.....

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Is it me or has Shepard Smith become more "opinionated" and not in a good way?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I'll bet they do.

They have every right to be concerned too because America has it's noses in everyone's business too. We also have a very large and dangerous military that in the wrong hands can be very bad for everyone. We have major influence everywhere which is why it's so very important that things don't go spinning out of control here. Believe me, it's as much a concern for everyone else as it is for us here.

The fact that America does some of the evil stuff to other nations that it does is of major concern for many Americans. But trying to do something about it, if you even hear about it to begin with is very hard. It's like stopping a Juggernaut that is already up to speed. Usually the best that every happens is just to slow it down a bit but the idea that you're going to stop it is just foolish.

The world around us effects us too and they need to take care of themselves too. Just like us, they need to clean house as well before going elsewhere. We need to do the same. Because if we don't get things under control here god only knows how bad it might spiral into chaos and as bad as it would be here I really don't want our issues to get out of hand and take out innocent others around the world too. That is even worse.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Trump Russian connection Myth?

Right, it's just mere coincidence that four or five members of the Campaign were in touch with Russian agents and have subseqently lied about it ...

Like say, Michael Flynn, for example.

If this level of blindness is typical for the Administration ... what is unknown about the others?

But yeah, that's no worse than leaving a part-time high school job off your resume. PFft.

All of whom were cleared... Even DNI Clapper said there was nothing illegal / no collusion yet the left keeps pushing that BS narrative.

If democrats dont change their game plan and reclaim their souls from Satan their party is in serious danger.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Doughnuts?..

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Is it me or has Shepard Smith become more "opinionated" and not in a good way?

He is basically a commentator who hates Trump. That's fine, but he presents himself and his show as a straight news show, which it certainly is not. I just wish before every show the host would announce whether they are presenting news, or giving commentary. Sometimes I just want facts, not opinions.
edit on 9-3-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Reclaim their souls from Satan ... are you serious?

The investigations are on-going by all accounts. Mr. Clapper spoke of what he knew.

Clapper also said there was no wiretapping. I suppose you believe him on that point as well?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Good catch, I was mistaken.

So you're okay with the fact that he was appointed while an agent of a foreign power?

Apparently he withdrew the registration as of December 1. So it looks like he officially closed out the registration shortly after he was offered the position. When did his official government income commence? Prior to officially closing out his firm's registration, or after? That's the only thing I'd take issue with is whether he was drawing income from both sides, simultaneously even if only for ten days.

He wrote an op-ed piece before the election supporting Turkey's desire to have the Pennsylvania iman deported. That's part of what he was paid to do through his lobbying contract. Big whoop.

And I did watch the video. Certainly didn't see Shep going-off as alleged in your thread title. That's typical Shep. Big Whoop x2.

Cannot believe it took six pages before I gained a clear understanding. Props to xuenchen for posting-up the PDF of the filing.

My spidey sense antennae always twitched when seeing Flynn on clips. It was his shifty, beady eyes I guess. But this story isn't a story. It is politics and the world of lobbying. Trump offers position to Flynn. Flynn withdraws his registration of representation of some company in the Netherlands tied to Turkey. Someone challenges whether he filed the right form or the wrong form, based on interpretation alone. Let the courts decide.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
That's fine, but he presents himself and his show as a straight news show, which it certainly is not.

Pun intended or?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join