It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shep Smith Goes Off on White House Over Flynn News: ‘There’s Been a Lot of Lying’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't think trump, his friends, his family or his supporters care about the vetting process. The point is to tear down American institutions.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's a Lobbying Registration from September 2016

FLYNN INTEL GROUP INC.

Cool

First of all, different topic ... but, let's ride.

So they knew Flynn was working for Turkey in September and the Trump Administration was okay with that?

I'm not sure if that's worse or better. Theoretically.

In the real world, Sean Spicer said TODAY that the Administration didn't know.

link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I don't think trump, his friends, his family or his supporters care about the vetting process. The point is to tear down American institutions.

Agreed.

link   

Giving a foreign agent control of the NSA would be a good start on that, if that's really what they're after.

I can't believe that. Or maybe, I don't want to believe it.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

FLYNN INTEL GROUP INC.

Cool

It looks like that is a registration for a man named Robert Kelley who works for Flynn to lobby for the Netherlands.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: SBMcG

a reply to: SBMcG

Yeah, I'm sure you'd like that to be the "end of the story" but it's not.

The White House admitted that they had no idea that Flynn was working for Turkey.

What else didn't they know?

Flynn isn't the one with multiple FBI investigation is his wake -- at least one of which is ongoing and likely to be referred for prosecution by Attorney General Sessions.

That would be Bill Clinton's wife.

Hillary Clinton is not the topic.

The apparent massive incompetency of vetting in the White House is.

Flynn was appointed NSA Director while working for a FOREIGN POWER.

Do you have a comment about that?

2 words...

Tim Geithner and Tom Daschle.

5 or 6 words ...

They're not the topic either.

Please address the topic which is: Michael Flynn, acting as a Turkish Agent while working for the Trump Campaign, which was unknown (and undiscovered) even when the Trump White House appointed him NSA Director.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I'm not talking about the President, but I am talking about repeated massive failures on the part of those around him.

Meh -- I have yet to see anything even close to a "massive failure" of any kind in the Trump Administration, especially when compared to the 8 years of failed dimwit Obama whose entire presidency was a verified massive failure.

Ask the 1,200 or so down-ballot Democrats who lost their seats because of the massive failure of Obamacare, for example.

Trump has been brilliant compared to a mediocrity like Obama or a career criminal like Bill Clinton's wife.
edit on 9-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote too!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I think Spicer didn't know they knew.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: introvert

Wasn't it Obama who ran under hope and change? How'd that work out? I'm starting to see a trend here.

Correct. Trump appears to be Hope and Change 2.0.

Why have so many fallen for it again?

President Trump's positive affect on multiple areas of society, along with the business and military world, indicates that 2.0 is working...and working very well. Especially considering that our President was never a politician. Come to think of it, that might be why he's having so much success!

Great, start a thread on how great Mr. Trump is.

Please respect the fact that THIS THREAD is about Michael Flynn, acting as a Turkish Agent while working for the Trump Campaign, which was unknown (and undiscovered) even when the Trump White House appointed him NSA Director.

What was he doing as a turkish agent?

What are his duties?

Spy on the govt maybe?

Or is was he pushing for americans to eat more hummus?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

If you have no concern that a man who was working as a foreign agent during Trump's campaign was then appointed NSA director... if to you that doesn't point a severe problem that should be addressed in this Administration ... then I guess you've made your comment.

If this were the only evidence of massive failure, it would be different. But is the second incident with the same guy.

Is there any information at all that any information was passed to turkey????

as I said I would bring him in take his passport and investigate... but until some criminal action is found I am not going to lose my stuff over this...

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

a reply to: SBMcG

Yeah, I'm sure you'd like that to be the "end of the story" but it's not.

The White House admitted that they had no idea that Flynn was working for Turkey.

What else didn't they know?

Flynn isn't the one with multiple FBI investigation is his wake -- at least one of which is ongoing and likely to be referred for prosecution by Attorney General Sessions.

That would be Bill Clinton's wife.

Hillary Clinton is not the topic.

The apparent massive incompetency of vetting in the White House is.

Flynn was appointed NSA Director while working for a FOREIGN POWER.

Do you have a comment about that?

Really you think it was incompetence and not a planned operation?!?!

There is way too much for accidental incompetence imho.

link   

FLYNN INTEL GROUP INC.

Cool

It looks like that is a registration for a man named Robert Kelley who works for Flynn to lobby for the Netherlands.

Yes.

And I wonder what exactly they were "Lobbying" about.

Did Shep say on TV ?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Wow... that's some bad "optics" ... well it would've been for any previous pres... this has been such a poop show that normal rules certainly can't be applied to the torrent of improbable news coming out of D.C.

The usual Presidential protocols are dead by a thousand guttings.

Not looking too good, atm.

Wow.

But I'll add that I hope I'm wrong about Trump and co being bozo-esque conmen ... good ol' hope, keeping the little guys sane one moment at a time.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

If you have no concern that a man who was working as a foreign agent during Trump's campaign was then appointed NSA director... if to you that doesn't point a severe problem that should be addressed in this Administration ... then I guess you've made your comment.

If this were the only evidence of massive failure, it would be different. But is the second incident with the same guy.

Is there any information at all that any information was passed to turkey????

as I said I would bring him in take his passport and investigate... but until some criminal action is found I am not going to lose my stuff over this...

Is turkey allied with the U.K. or Russia?

I'm seriously asking?

If they are allied with the west I would say it is normal pay to play politics, which if I'm right was made legal generations ago..

If they are allied with the east then it is prob part of the Russian connection. With Russia using turkey as a middle man to funnel funds.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Fair enough.

Thanks for your comments.

link   

FLYNN INTEL GROUP INC.

Cool

Yes.

And I wonder what exactly they were "Lobbying" about.

Did Shep say on TV ?

Why would he discuss it? It has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

link   

Giving a foreign agent control of the NSA would be a good start on that, if that's really what they're after.

WHAT? How can you NOT believe that? Don't turn into Pollyanna on us.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yes... officially Turkey is allied with the west... lately they have been forging closer ties with Russia but its not easy, the two have had some down and nasty conflicts in the past.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Planned operation?

Are you saying the Trump Administration actually knew about Flynn's connection to Turkey working as a foreign agent .. and was okay with it?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

WHAT? How can you NOT believe that? Don't turn into Pollyanna on us.

LOL ... good point.

I still remember Donald Trump the television personality from a few years ago. It's still jarring to have seen what he became in a little less than two years.

To be more specific, I do not want to believe that he intentionally wants to harm the United States. Remake it in his image, yes.

Perhaps that comes to the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join