It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shep Smith Goes Off on White House Over Flynn News: ‘There’s Been a Lot of Lying’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Which is worse?

They don't know how to properly vet a person, or don't know what vetting is. (lame)

Are lying through their teeth thinking they are so clever nobody will find out. (corrupt)

Or they simply do not care, take their chances, and respond when caught. (incompetent).

Seriously, which is worse?

I think they made a deal with Russian intelligence to exchange Ukraine and lifting sanctions for conter intelligence on hillary..

All the shady secret meetings were setting it up and finalizing it..

All the lies are to cover it up.

That's the most logical conclusion at least.

I think for trump it was a win win with no real downside for America.. until he realized Russians raped the deal and know they own him..this last part is just me TOTALLY speculating , but i think the original deal is almost obvious.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: SBMcG

Yeah, I'm sure you'd like that to be the "end of the story" but it's not.

The White House admitted that they had no idea that Flynn was working for Turkey.

What else didn't they know?

Flynn isn't the one with multiple FBI investigation is his wake -- at least one of which is ongoing and likely to be referred for prosecution by Attorney General Sessions.

That would be Bill Clinton's wife.

Hillary Clinton is not the topic.

The apparent massive incompetency of vetting in the White House is.

Flynn was appointed NSA Director while working for a FOREIGN POWER.

Do you have a comment about that?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: angeldoll

Like the Clinton's who were doing business with Saudi Arabia? Which may or my not have influenced decisions on Libya and Syria.

But did the clintons work with Saudi intelligence to drop leaked info on US politicians right before Bills election??

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Gryphon66

Wasn't there also some high intrigue and conflict of interest questions about Trump's property there in Turkey and something about President Erdogan having one of Trump's associates jailed for his role in that coup?

Hmm ... and all that time, one of President Erdogan's agents was listening in on Trump's national security briefings?

I'm not sure of the details on what you're talking about Windword ... feel free to link more info if you'd like, seems to speak directly to possible hidden motivations.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What's really going to be interesting is when they sink their teeth into Trumps servers, and the Russian Bank.

You know, I don't really think a man should have to give up his life's work to be President. Trump has built his life around his businesses. But knowing everything he's done, and all the pies his stubby fingers have been in He should have known better than to run for President!

And that's a fact.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Oh for flying fornications sake...

I can not keep up any longer is fox news real or fake... or are they real because this story supported your narrative...

I did not bother watching the clip I will freely admit it, but did he have actual named sources that can be checked or was it more someone that knew somebody said so... or the old standby anonymous?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is indeed the greatest show on earth.

Like I knew during the election it was going to be pretty great, but this is the gift that keeps on giving.

Yeah, bro, we need that 500k back.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Shep seems heavily invested in his Trump hatred.

I wonder what is being held over his head?

Shep's gonna do what his masters tell him to do. No other network is gonna offer him a national level press job. As Fox turns Liberal you're gonna see more and more of Shep and Chris WhatsHisName casting aspersions.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Now we're playing hypothetical.

Truth is leaks came from all angles and all parties in the past year. So pointing to one and saying it's wrong while others are justified is a moot point.

link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Oh for flying fornications sake...

I can not keep up any longer is fox news real or fake... or are they real because this story supported your narrative...

I did not bother watching the clip I will freely admit it, but did he have actual named sources that can be checked or was it more someone that knew somebody said so... or the old standby anonymous?

Flynn registered (retroactively) as a Turkish agent two days ago.

It's all over all news outlets now. Fox apparently broke the news at the White House Presser this afternoon.

It's real.

link   

a reply to: introvert

Wasn't it Obama who ran under hope and change? How'd that work out? I'm starting to see a trend here.

Correct. Trump appears to be Hope and Change 2.0.

Why have so many fallen for it again?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: butcherguy

Shep seems heavily invested in his Trump hatred.

I wonder what is being held over his head?

Shep's gonna do what his masters tell him to do. No other network is gonna offer him a national level press job. As Fox turns Liberal you're gonna see more and more of Shep and Chris WhatsHisName casting aspersions.

It's not about Shep Smith.

It's about Michael Flynn, acting as a Turkish Agent while working for the Trump Campaign, which was unknown (and undiscovered) even when the Trump White House appointed him NSA Director.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Because they get told what they want to hear. They're desperate, health care is in shambles, many lost millions in the financial crisis and corporations are winning while the average man is losing.

It's sad. And the exploitation will continue until the people come together and participate. We've had a half ass democracy where most don't participate so of course the one who participate (pay) the most will prevail for the time being.

edit on 9-3-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

It's about Michael Flynn, acting as a Turkish Agent while working for the Trump Campaign, which was unknown (and undiscovered) even when the Trump White House appointed him NSA Director.

You mean, "Back when he was a registered Democrat."

Ahhhhhahahahahahahahahaha!!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Oh My. I have to go out and get more popcorn.

I've have been yelling at the tv today. yelling OMG now what????

These little surprises just keep popping up.

Some of the info the media are talking about are things I knew yesterday, just by reading ATS.

edit on 9-3-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: introvert

Wasn't it Obama who ran under hope and change? How'd that work out? I'm starting to see a trend here.

President Trump's positive affect on multiple areas of society, along with the business and military world, indicates that 2.0 is working...and working very well. Especially considering that our President was never a politician. Come to think of it, that might be why he's having so much success!

link   

originally posted by: Snarl

You mean, "Back when he was a registered Democrat."

Ahhhhhahahahahahahahahaha!!

Nope, last summer and fall when he was sitting in on Trump's national security briefings.

The gross attempts to make this about party are ludicrous.

It's not about Democrats or Republicans.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: introvert

President Trump's positive affect on multiple areas of society, along with the business and military world, indicates that 2.0 is working...and working very well. Especially considering that our President was never a politician. Come to think of it, that might be why he's having so much success!

Great, start a thread on how great Mr. Trump is.

Please respect the fact that THIS THREAD is about Michael Flynn, acting as a Turkish Agent while working for the Trump Campaign, which was unknown (and undiscovered) even when the Trump White House appointed him NSA Director.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'll betcha he knew alot of this stuff before he became President.

And he is keeping a promise to the American people, and exposing it.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

One of the top industrial conglomerates in Turkey, operating in the energy, media, industry, trade, insurance and tourism industries, Dogan Holding built a pair of buildings, Trump Towers in Istanbul.

Mr Trump’s company has been paid up to $10 million by the developers since 2014 to affix his name atop of the buildings, one of which is residential and the other offices.

During a phone call with Turkey’s president Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the day after his election win, Mr Trump mentioned Mr Muratoglu by name only for him to be arrested shortly afterwards, according US TV host Rachel Maddow, who was given an exclusive of the magazine's story.        

Now the Newsweek article has alleged that if Mr Erdogan’s government “puts more pressure on the company that's paying millions of dollars to Trump and his children, revenue flowing from the tower complex in Istanbul could be cut off."

It said "that means Erdogan has leverage with Trump, who will soon have the power to get Gulen extradited." 

Tu rkey arrests Donald Trump ally 'to secure leverage' with next US President

Given what we now know about Flynn, this story has gained some strong legs!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join