It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange reacurring dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hi i keep having a reacurring dream it comes every 4/5 months and ive had about 5 now.
In the dream i look up in the sky and there are clouds then out of the clouds come these U.F.O's. Only they dont look like anything you see in the news or films they are box like in shape with other bits coming out of them i cant really describe them very well. In the dream i am not afraid i know there is nothing to fear but what is really strange is the past 2 dreams i have had my parents have been there and in my dream i say to them "it is alright i have dreamt of these and they are not going to hurt us".
In the last dream i looked up and calm as anything i said "Oh they are back" also in this dream they seemed to be plucking things out of the sky (maybe satelites). but in my dream i know im dreaming and i know ive dreamt of these ships before. Also in the last one i went into my kitchen and there was some kind of robot there this is the only time i have ever encountered any possible alien lifeform in my dreams.
I would appreciate any help in understanding this dream. I have never had any other reacurring dream and im not someone who is likely to let my imagination run away with me. Also the ships, although they differ from what we usually speculate U.F.O's should look like, ALWAYS look the same in dreams nothing changes.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Interesting dream. I'll try to give a possible interpretation, but take this with a grain of salt. I'm no expert in dream analyzations, and most of what i say comes from intuition. First off, I'm curious, how do you know these things are actually UFO's? Could they just be what you see? Boxes in the sky? But either way, these objects are unknown to you and do not exist in the real world. This theme of the unknown may represent a situation you have been in for awhile that you do not know how to cope with, you may be worried about your future (unknown), you are confused about something and have been unable to solve a problem that has been bugging you for awhile...etc. If you search for dream analyzation themes, you'll find that talking to you mother symbolizes that you have a problem to be resolved. Talking to both your parents symbolizes protection. Take this as you will, as I don't know enough about you to say what protection means to you. Also, I want to point out that the box itself represents protection. So...what you have here are themes of protection, the unknown, and people consisting of yourself and your parents. I'd guess that your parents are having physical problems, or strained relations that you worry about, or that you are uncertain about what your future holds in store for you and you need protection or reassurance that everything will be fine.

As for the objects being sucked up and the robot, I can't help you there. However, they could just simply be the result of your mind wandering. Maybe you were thinking about robots that day for no particular reason, or as you were dreaming about the UFO again, you associated UFO with alien lifeform, and you subsequently saw a robot? Hope this helps some.

[edit on 1-2-2005 by zhangmaster]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
thank you for replying but it doesnt really help i cant think of any problem i may have that could span as long as ive been having these dreams. With regard to how do i know they are U.F.O's i dont know how i know i just know the same as i just know they arent going to hurt me. Also i neglected to mention that i mentioned it to my mum and when i described the ship she said she had been having the same reacurring dream just not as many as i have had.
Thank you again for trying to help

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
no problem. It's too bad that it wasn't helpful, but dream analyzations based on symbolism rarely are. I only use it because there's really no other way to analyze someone's dream without getting an indepth profile on them, something most people are uncomfortable with and something I shouldn't even ask for because I'm no psychologist.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have no idea about aliens or so on, but if you're having this dream so regularly, I'm curious to know if anyone else might be dreaming the same thing. Especially since this is a recurring dream over a prolonged period of time.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Try to sleep in another room, it could be a stream of particles - I remember seeing these "cubes" that were emerging out of my aircondtioning vent, kind of like hollograms - it is probably some kind of astral phenomenon in your local environment.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by celestialdream

I can't help either except reminds me of my dreams in a round about way..things I used to dream about.
symbolism of real happenings even if they are make believe like television shows are real but about make believe.
there was a genuine fire that had to be put out on an old fashioned oil stove in the kitchen..I took that
and mixed it with show I'd seen on tv that had a robot in it..dreamed of robot in the kitchen coming toward me.
So it could be real and surreal ideas mixed together..the borg is a square in the tv shows and windows can
be square or rectangular and the new jeruselum mentioned in the bible is supposed to be cubical in shape..
there is so much symbolism and the cube could be highly structured..like a virus replicating itself or be
symbolic of something like a tessarac ( spelling? ) some highly complicated structure. Perhaps it symbolizes
dimensions of space and time and thought manifest together..dimensions of yourself. Perhaps you are
very artistic and it's being expressed in dreams and a part of yourself is saying look..see how important this
aspect of you really is. I find your dream interesting.

top topics

join