It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantastic Quotes from the Bush Administration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Some gems from the Bush Administration:

"I don't know anybody that I can think of who has contended that the Iraqis had nuclear weapons."
- Donald Rumsfeld

"The evidence indicates that Iraq has reconstituted it's nukular weapons program. Saddam Hussein has held numerous meetings with Iraqi nukular scientists, a group he calls his Nukular Mujaheddin, his Nukular Holy Warriors."
- George W. Bush

"Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction. There is no doubt that he is amassing them to use them against our friends, against our allies and against us."
- Dick Cheney

"Every statement I make today is backed up by sources, solid sources, these are not assertions. What we're giving you are facts and conclusions based on solid intelligence. There can be no doubt that Saddam Hussein has biological weapons and the capability to rapidly produce more- many more- and he has the ability to dispense these lethal poisons and diseases in ways that can cause massive death and destruction. Most of the launcher and warheads have been hidden in large groves of palm trees.... This is evidence, not conjecture. This is true- this is all well documented."
-Colin Powell

"We won't be proven wrong."
- George W. Bush

And my particular favourite:

"There are a lot of people who lie and get away with it, that's just a fact."
- Donald Rumsfeld

www.benfrank.net...

new topics

join