It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malik Obama Seemingly Reveals Barack’s Actual Birth Certificate In Shocking Tweet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: VenatiusFortunatus

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Can't wait until everyone finds out we had the first homosexual president, and the first lady really wasn't a lady.....it's going to be spectacular... hahaha

Think it's crazy? Find me one single picture of Michelle pregnant..... one single picture of those kids growing up with their supposed parents...

Like I said.....it will be spectacular... Lol

You seriously think this is true because of no preggers pics? Despite the the stuff on the internet, not every mom- to-be is thrilled to have her weight gain recorded. ( Then again, you may be more familiar with internet babes in a basement lair.)
Not being mean, but ttruthfully, such a presumption begs a reason.

VF

......taps foot while awaiting photographic evidence....

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: Devino

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Good thing they caught this before his third term could get underway.
Yeah, thank God this guy caught that, I couldn't take another 4 years of him whistling his esses.
You must be joking. You really think Obama was after a third term? I thought you were a lot smarter than that, shows how much I know.

LOL, I do have fast reflexes.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
AHA!

Now they can stop the Evil Obama from being President.

Too late?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
ES , the lack of evidence is not itself evidence.

I expected better to be posted here.

VF

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
So he posted the "birth certificate" that was debunked like eight years ago? Of course all of the Obama haters are going to act like this is some great revelation.

The funny thing is, Malik qualifies to request a certified copy of Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate and answer all kinds of questions.

§338-18 Disclosure of records.
(b) The department shall not permit inspection of public health statistics records, or issue a certified copy of any such record or part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant has a direct and tangible interest in the record. The following persons shall be considered to have a direct and tangible interest in a public health statistics record:
(5) A person having a common ancestor with the registrant;

Hawaii Revised Statutes

Instead, he tweeted a long-debunked red-herring birth certificate.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
So he posted the "birth certificate" that was debunked like eight years ago? Of course all of the Obama haters are going to act like this is some great revelation.

The funny thing is, Malik qualifies to request a certified copy of Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate and answer all kinds of questions.

§338-18 Disclosure of records.
(b) The department shall not permit inspection of public health statistics records, or issue a certified copy of any such record or part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant has a direct and tangible interest in the record. The following persons shall be considered to have a direct and tangible interest in a public health statistics record:
(5) A person having a common ancestor with the registrant;

Hawaii Revised Statutes

Instead, he tweeted a long-debunked red-herring birth certificate.

Once again, nice catch! Malik -- as a dual-citizen of the US and Kenya, would be perfectly within his legal rights to request a copy of brother Barack's birth certificate. I just wonder what version they would give him...?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join