It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malik Obama Seemingly Reveals Barack’s Actual Birth Certificate In Shocking Tweet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Have to wonder why they even put up a pdf in the first place.

A jpg would have prevented much of the controversies.

Unless the "controversies" were mostly planned to keep people off the real issue.

The pdf was a brilliant plan.

Deep controlled opposition I think.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
God not this crap again..

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Devino

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Good thing they caught this before his third term could get underway.
Yeah, thank God this guy caught that, I couldn't take another 4 years of him whistling his esses.
You must be joking. You really think Obama was after a third term? I thought you were a lot smarter than that, shows how much I know.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Spinx
This is OLD and not true. Malik Obama is not a nice person.

Do you hate him becuase he is black, or becuase he is a muslim or becuase he is an immigrant?

All of the above?

Everyone who was critical of his brother was automatically labeled racist by you and your kind so turnabout is fair play.
edit on 9-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Can't wait until everyone finds out we had the first homosexual president, and the first lady really wasn't a lady.....it's going to be spectacular... hahaha

Think it's crazy? Find me one single picture of Michelle pregnant..... one single picture of those kids growing up with their supposed parents...

Like I said.....it will be spectacular... Lol
edit on E31America/ChicagoThu, 09 Mar 2017 23:08:24 -06003pmThursdayth11pm by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Can't wait until everyone finds out we had the first homosexual president, and the first lady really wasn't a lady.....it's going to be spectacular... hahaha

Think it's crazy? Find me one single picture of Michelle pregnant..... one single picture of those kids growing up with their supposed parents...

You seriously think this is true because of no preggers pics? Despite the the stuff on the internet, not every mom- to-be is thrilled to have her weight gain recorded. ( Then again, you may be more familiar with internet babes in a basement lair.)
Not being mean, but ttruthfully, such a presumption begs a reason.

VF

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

And, yeah but, by the way, I agree !!

Yuge !!!

It's sort of like a twisted version of Tyrant. With obama (barry) playing the lead role.. lol

Can't wait till they cancel it.. oh wait.. Oo
edit on 10-3-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Can't wait until everyone finds out we had the first homosexual president,

James Buchanan, the President before Lincoln, was pretty much out there. He lived with and attended social functions with William Rufus King, who became VP under Franklin Pierce. Andrew Jackson regularly referred to both of them in the press as "Aunt Fancy" or "Miss Nancy."

en.wikipedia.org...
www.washingtonblade.com...
edit on 10-3-2017 by 11andrew34 because: added another source

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If you think the don is honest and straight forward, then i have several bridges i need to sell you.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

OBAMA

Originally Born in Africa to Manage America .

May not be just an acronym.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Star!!

Gosh golly. His brother finally revealed this after the hubbub? Was he in sleepy hollow before. Who will shout fake news first?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Thank you for giving the discussion your very best shot! I am sure your thought carefully about that post and then spent hours writing it up. well if I called you a homophobic bigot caught up in old fake news would wyou be upset or would you take it as a compliment?

I wish ATS would bring in an intelligence test to keep people like you OUT!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So he posted the "birth certificate" that was debunked like eight years ago? Of course all of the Obama haters are going to act like this is some great revelation.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: SBMcG

Have to wonder why they even put up a pdf in the first place.

A jpg would have prevented much of the controversies.

Unless the "controversies" were mostly planned to keep people off the real issue.

The pdf was a brilliant plan.

Deep controlled opposition I think.

Yes. IMO, the timing of the long form release (and all it's curious layers) took all eyes off the discovery that Factcheck helped Obama defraud the public by falsely claiming his short form had a raised seal.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
So he posted the "birth certificate" that was debunked like eight years ago? Of course all of the Obama haters are going to act like this is some great revelation.

No, we've known for eight years that the Lucas Smith birth certificate is fake, too.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Now can we arrest the rest of the leadership of the democratic party for conspiracy to hide the fact that Obama was born in Kenya.
Some of them must have known.LOL

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Gothmog
As I have stated often , the truth is coming out slowly . Everywhere.
And it gets worse from here.
Hold on to your hats , we are in for a wild ride....

Yeah, the Obama origins issue is a mine field. My guess is that the birth certificate issue is just a small part of the bigger picture, and very likely, the players who once knew the whole story are all dead.

I believe that Obama himself probably doesn't know the full truth of his origins.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out...

Pelosi and Reid , who vetted Obama , are still around. And know the truth

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Im at the point where I dont care anymore. People didn't do anything even after Sheriffs Arpaio's revelation. However, since Obama is still around causing noise, add this one to the list including the wiretapping.

You got a pretty good case against him.

But, I don't expect anything to come of it. people were slowly conditioned into accepting it over the years. Now it's just "meh"
edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 10 Mar 2017 10:45:03 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 10 Mar 2017 10:45:03 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11andrew34

Can't wait until everyone finds out we had the first homosexual president,

James Buchanan, the President before Lincoln, was pretty much out there. He lived with and attended social functions with William Rufus King, who became VP under Franklin Pierce. Andrew Jackson regularly referred to both of them in the press as "Aunt Fancy" or "Miss Nancy."

en.wikipedia.org...
www.washingtonblade.com...

Buchanan was also the only president who never married. He supported the rights of slave states, and Lincoln defeating him in the 1860 election was the trigger that lead the southern states to secede, starting the Civil War.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Take it easy, I'm not homophobic.

Do your due diligence, that's all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join