It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malik Obama Seemingly Reveals Barack’s Actual Birth Certificate In Shocking Tweet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

It has already been shown that he is in fact a U.S. Citizen.

"Legally" yes.

Natural born is the question.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Devino
Yeah, thank God this guy caught that, I couldn't take another 4 years of him whistling his esses.

Missed the satire?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Devino
Yeah, thank God this guy caught that, I couldn't take another 4 years of him whistling his esses.

Missed the satire?
Yes I did.

Your first post I was worried some might think you're being serious. The second one got me.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well, it will prevent a third one.

And thank god!!! Because Obama just needed one more term to take away our guns and throw us in FEMA camps!

Crisis avoided!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Clearly a troll account.

Better luck next time. I guess.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Well, that's it. I'm convinced.

Let's call John Titor, borrow his time machine and go back to stop his presidency before it begins.

It will throw off the time-space continuum, but who gives a damn about that?

Be a pal and grab next week's lottery numbers for me while your at it. It's been a long year....

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Good thing they caught this before his third term could get underway.

What?!?! I thought He is President of the World, for life?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Forever? Forever, ever?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

With a touch of exotic gene therapy, and a few drops of nanotech He might live for 1,000+ years. Obama for eternity woohoo! Can we eat baby seals at the celebration, now, or what??

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
We're so blessed to now have an honest straight-shooter as President. WHAT A RELIEF!

lol

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Forever? Forever, ever?

Unless your an ATLien you can't use this....

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Unless your an ATLien you can't use this....

Does it count if I got lost looking for Peachtree?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Malik. heh..that dude is a gem. total hatred for his brother just for..reasons.

I am still gonna go with this being the real kenyan birth certificate

a bit more credible than anything Malik puts out.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
People said the Hawaii birth certificate was fake so other people said, "Where is the proof?" Now those same other people say this is fake. So, "where is the proof?"

His own grandmother said she witnessed his birth in Kenya. His half-brother said he was born in Kenya. Malik is ad hom attacked for 'unknown' problems with his half brother and that is supposed to validate the claim that this is fake... uh huh...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Well, that's it. I'm convinced.

Let's call John Titor, borrow his time machine and go back to stop his presidency before it begins.

It will throw off the time-space continuum, but who gives a damn about that?

It's YOUR fault. This is the reason we have so many alternate Mandela realities... Titor's machine is broken, and can't accurately go back 8 years, so it goes back over and over and changes reality ever so slightly at every misplaced time jump, and time-rifts open up so we all experience things differently. I'm your father Luke, Bernstain, Magic Mirror...

Damn it man...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Three pages in of people saying it's fake, but not one post showing how it's fake.

I miss the old ATS, seemed a lot more thoughtful before the partisans showed up.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Forever? Forever, ever?

No, not forever. Never!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Three pages in of people saying it's fake, but not one post showing how it's fake.

I miss the old ATS, seemed a lot more thoughtful before the partisans showed up.

The problem is that is very hard to tell fact from fiction anymore.
I don't think it's partisan by nature, it's just a result of the world we live in.
You literally can not believe anything you see or hear.

It ain't right, but it is.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
People said the Hawaii birth certificate was fake so other people said, "Where is the proof?" Now those same other people say this is fake. So, "where is the proof?"

His own grandmother said she witnessed his birth in Kenya. His half-brother said he was born in Kenya. Malik is ad hom attacked for 'unknown' problems with his half brother and that is supposed to validate the claim that this is fake... uh huh...

Numerous LEO investigators within the Arpaio/Zullo Investigation found the document to be a forgery, court-recognized document forensics experts Reed Hayes and the PhD’s at Forlab (Italy) have also submitted reports confirming that conclusion.

Outside the Arpaio Investigation, many other recognized experts have reached a similar conclusion. These include Douglas Vogt, Ron Pollard, Mara Zebest, Ted Paull, Ivan Zatkovich, Karl Denninger, Tom Harrison, Paul Irey, and Israel Hanukoglu to name a few.

No credentialed or court-recognized document examiner has offered a report – sworn or otherwise – to contradict the findings of the numerous experts who have all concluded the document is a forgery.

No Federal court has ever ruled that the .pdf released 27 April 2011 is an authentic representation of the original.

This has always been an extremely difficult case to prosecute in state or civil court because any individual or even class is almost always going to lack standing. The only way (IMHO) to make progress in the courts would be a criminal referral. We’ll see what happens with that going forward…

As for me, I know the .pdf is a constructed document chock-full of anomalies that no compression, formatting, scanner, or any other mechanical or digital mechanism could create. I have worked in AutoCAD and digital reprographics for 25 years. I know a manipulated document when I see one.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Unlike the Hawai'i Certificate of Live Birth which has been proven to be a constructed document, the "Kenya" BC offered by a gentleman name Lucas Smith is a .jpeg that cannot be examined forensically.

However, the problem with that document is Lucas Smith himself. For years, he has consistently refused to provide proof that he ever traveled to Kenya. Even more problematic, he tried to sell the doc on Ebay for $1,000,000.

One way or another, Barry Obama has a birth certificate problem...

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join