It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malik Obama Seemingly Reveals Barack’s Actual Birth Certificate In Shocking Tweet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If i didnt know any better i would swear this "malik obama" account is a 4chan troll

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: introvert

But would it not further show the corruption of the democratic part and the complacency of the republicans toward not upsetting the status quo systems?

Doesn't matter. We need to go back in time with this new piece of information to stop the world-ending presidency of Saddam Hussein Obummer from ever existing.

Honestly, we need shovels for the pitched dirt these days.

We only have room for pitchforks in the time machine. Leave your shovel at home.
edit on 9-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Spinx

That is interesting considering the source. But, I really don't trust Malik since he's fully embraced Reddit's The_Donald and has become nothing but a troll supporting Donald Trump. The whole situation doesn't really make any sense but I have no idea what he and his brothers relationship is and always has been. It appears they don't get along or at least Malik doesn't like his brother.

So I'd have to wonder why his brother has his oh so controversial Kenya BC?! And if he did have it this whole time why release it now? The only thing that adds up is that he's a troll.

That all said, lets say Barrack was born in Kenya, it doesn't matter since his mother was a US citizen. If it did matter then Ted Cruz had NO business ever running for president. The hypocrisy of the Right for attacking Barrack but leaving Ted alone is beyond stupid.
edit on 9-3-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
So his eight year tenure, should be null and void? Too late now isn't it?

That's an interesting thought. Make null and void everything he did as president... Maybe chocolates and flowers for victims and families of those hit by drone strikes? /s

Really though I just find it interesting, as I don't buy the birth certificate that has been presented as the real one.
Not going to change anything if true, though.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
If i didnt know any better i would swear this "malik obama" account is a 4chan troll

Haha, those 4chan kids can be quite mischievous.

I'm hoping some photoshop experts can dig into this and see if they can deconstruct it.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
We're so blessed to now have an honest straight-shooter as President. WHAT A RELIEF!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This Kenya "birth certificate" has been around for a long time and is very problematic. The fellow who supposedly retrieved it from Kenya -- Lucas Smith, has failed time and time again to provide any proof he ever went to Kenya in the first place.

I am an amateur Obama origins researcher and have looked into the matter for years. I have worked with "professional" investigators, some of whom are fairly well-known. The consensus is that the Lucas Smith Kenya BC is not legit.

According to numerous credentialed and/or court-recognized experts, the .pdf released 27 April 2011 as a digital "copy" of Barack Obama's purported Certificate of Live Birth is a constructed document. As such, we have no idea where he was born or who his parents were.

Personally, I doubt Obama was born in Kenya, but also don't dismiss the possibility outright. I know that Trump has stated he believes Obama was "born in the United States" (note: he didn't say "Hawai'i"), but that was obviously for political expediency to put the issue behind him.

I'm sure there will be some conclusion to this issue at some point, but very likely it will not touch Obama himself. My guess is there has always been a wall of "plausible deniability" built to protect Obama if his bona fides were ever questioned.

edit on 9-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama has a forged birth certificate.

edit on 9-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife is involved Pizzagate. Ask Carlos Wiener.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It's controlled opposition to get people to automatically think all the BC claims are false.

Somebody must be getting closer to the real truth about the adoption records.

link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Cool info, thanks for that!

I'll have to look into Lucas Smith.
edit on thp503x by Spinx because: I keep messing up the replies, or they keep messing me up?

link   
To the believer, little proof is needed. To the skeptic, evidence is never 'evidence' enough.

You decide who's who...
Mentalists.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bait and switch has always been the name of the game... People have just been showing their hands a little too much the past year or so.

Makes sense though, my hands would be worn out after years of keeping that up.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
As I have stated often , the truth is coming out slowly . Everywhere.
And it gets worse from here.
Hold on to your hats , we are in for a wild ride....

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

No, we are not.

We're in for a comedy show and the routine is one we have seen before.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: introvert

But would it not further show the corruption of the democratic part and the complacency of the republicans toward not upsetting the status quo systems? Honestly, we need shovels for the pitched dirt these days.

Grabbing a shovel!

I'm all for the dirt on EVERY politician being released. A lot of the white wash on these tombs in DC is fading quickly...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Yeah, the Obama origins issue is a mine field. My guess is that the birth certificate issue is just a small part of the bigger picture, and very likely, the players who once knew the whole story are all dead.

I believe that Obama himself probably doesn't know the full truth of his origins.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
This is OLD and not true. Malik Obama is not a nice person.

So why did he put it up on Twitter today ?

Something is up.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Republican false truth win...

Neat, not boring in any way.

*cough*

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Malik is a true character. He was a actually Donald Trump's guest at the 3rd presidential debate.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Good thing they caught this before his third term could get underway.
Yeah, thank God this guy caught that, I couldn't take another 4 years of him whistling his esses.
You must be joking. You really think Obama was after a third term? I thought you were a lot smarter than that, shows how much I know.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I just checked the horse is dead. Please, can we get over this already? It has already been shown that he is in fact a U.S. Citizen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join