It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Name 5 things that make your blood boil..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
I would like to add one. Anyone who doesn't want me to add one can jump in the dumpster Fire discussed previous.

There I am reading ol' ATS on the subway platform five min ago and a guy comes up asking for directions on how to get to the port authority. No! Just no sir! Get lost and be late like we all were once.

#6 disturbing me on my train ride when I'm rocking out to music and just trying to catch a train and I am nether liquored or caffeined up.

Wow, you are not a helpful person, I take it? LOL.

I would be all over my phone looking for directions. Even if I was vacationing in a country I had never been to. LOL
edit on 9-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Just not when the city is full tilt and I'm doing my own thing. I let you be, you let me be. Unless you go and get hurt. Then maybe I will help you.

Welcome to NYC

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Just not when the city is full tilt and I'm doing my own thing. I let you be, you let me be. Unless you go and get hurt. Then maybe I will help you.

Welcome to NYC

Sort of glad I don;t live there now. lol

But I understand what you mean. When I lived in larger cities I learned that responding to every person that talked to me was a poor idea.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

#6 disturbing me on my train ride when I'm rocking out to music and just trying to catch a train and I am nether liquored or caffeine up.

Ummm...that my friend...is just unconscionable...The sheer hubris...

If that had been me...well...I would have given him a small piece of my mind...I would have been all like...

Dude...you go down three blocks take a left and there it is on the right...Oh...hey...no prob bro...have a...

That's telling him...the nerve of some people...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

So, NYC has all types of snowflakes?

The invasion of personal space and asking of directions is verboten?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Sure. All types.

Rich snowflakes, poor snowflakes, mugger snowflakes, muggie snowflakes, playing on the tracks snowflakes and all of Brooklyn.

I love this city because I love diversity. I have lived all over. If I don't get a diversity fix, I go nuts.

Then again I also love my space. Which is why I just back from four days in Bermuda. 2 hour flight with a round trip ticket cost of 120! Ahhhhhg Bermuda.
edit on 9-3-2017 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: OpenEars123

1) Has to be animal cruelty. I can't restrain myself when people hurt animals.

2) Religion in politics (the whore who sits on many waters).

3) Federalism in politics (guarantees loss of individuality).

4) People who use others as a crutch, when they are capable of being self sufficient.

5) Psychological manipulation in any form: commercials, tv, movies, propaganda, cumbaya style religious music...basically any attempt to hack into my subconscious mind to inception seeds of stupidity and weakness.

My blood boils just thinking about it.

Damn, that's a great list! I'm sure the majority here would agree 👍 Thanks for the input. I see you're a man of the cloth/believer. Even up to 3 years ago my opinion of your belief was horribly ignorant. I'm not a believer (any more) myself. But have recently witnessed how much happiness a strong faith can give.

I'm not a "formal" priest. I believe all believers in Christ are royal priests (Rev 1:6) who are equipt to represent themselves before God. Basically, a universal priesthood under Christ. We all struggle with ignorance and subjectivity of some kind. Faith does not make us "better" people. It simply provides a personal sense of destiny, and encourages us to stay on the path. It has taught me that the best thing about something is also the worst thing about it. For me, the happiness is a sense of peace, a realization that the madness of the world will one day be halted in its path.

When that day comes, my 5-pointed list will be a distant memory.

Thanks for the thread. It was far more therapeutic than a rant.
edit on 9-3-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: t

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I thought mine were already mentioned above, but behold you take the cake

People who can't operate their phone and their car at the same time.

Seriously WTF?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I would like to add one. Anyone who doesn't want me to add one can jump in the dumpster Fire discussed previous.

There I am reading ol' ATS on the subway platform five min ago and a guy comes up asking for directions on how to get to the port authority. No! Just no sir! Get lost and be late like we all were once.

#6 disturbing me on my train ride when I'm rocking out to music and just trying to catch a train and I am nether liquored or caffeined up.

5 things that make my blood boil

1. People who are mean and don't help others in need. (see above post)
2. Elderly drivers who nearly cause accidents all the time.
3. Childhood cancer and disease. Anytime i hear about someone having cancer my blood boils. Evil disease.
4.Pedophiles.

5. Hitting my head on a cabinet when i already know it's there. I get so mad at myself. That also includes stubbing my toe or hitting my funny bone.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: stosh64
ITS YOU!!!!

Well, I'm a man of my word. Into the dumpster I go.

LoL....No dumpster for you Augustus!!!

The place wouldn't be the same

I'll buy ya a beer at the next ATS meet, deal?

Just dont make me one of your little play things in the basement, ok?!?!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Wow, your list is very serious.

Are you trying to imply not helping a tourist find his way in a large city when I'm just trying to find my own sense of self through music and alone time is mean?

Think you would like my ex-wife. I'm not here to hold the whole worlds hand.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: reldra
Hey LOL, not fair!!!

I file away so much s*** for future reference all of you should think three or four times before you post.

Its why I post so infrequent.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: YouSir

So, NYC has all types of snowflakes?

The invasion of personal space and asking of directions is verboten?

Ummm...muddy...salty...cold...yet breathtakingly beautiful at the same time...all kinds of flakes...

Each unique in their own way...

Not forbidden...however I think it speaks to segregation rather than inclusivity...if one considers an open honest question an affront...or an invasion of personal space...Then again I don't live in the city where personal space might need to be jealously guarded...

"Thank God I'm a country boy"...that has an open and frank love of museums and culture...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

My favorite reverend is the honorable

Rev. Gary Davis.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Wow, your list is very serious.

Are you trying to imply not helping a tourist find his way in a large city when I'm just trying to find my own sense of self through music and alone time is mean?

Think you would like my ex-wife. I'm not here to hold the whole worlds hand.

It would have taken maybe 2 seconds to point the person in the right direction.

Do unto others and all that jazz

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I would be all over my phone looking for directions. Even if I was vacationing in a country I had never been to. LOL

That is why even if I don't agree with you most of the time I still LOVE you Reldra!

You are part of what makes ATS work, Thank You Ma'am

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

It doesn't take two seconds. I had to explain to him where to walk what subway line to take, where to take it to.

This Is NYC mate. I can't just say up two blocks and a left. I was in Fidi and he wanted to go to midtown.

Try explaining these subway lines in 2 seconds

edit on 9-3-2017 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: Proving a point with sass

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
people who blatantly use and lead people on for their own selfish gains

ill second the cruelty to animals part that irks me as well

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

Humans.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link