It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is still in Denial about Obama wiretapping Trump Tower

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is going to be like another Benghazi

but...but...

"OBAMA WIRETAPPED TRUMP"

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

I said Trump was a Competent leader and you got triggered.

Trump is beyond competent given the fact he's taking on the Alt-Left, their propaganda wing the MSM, and the Deep State all at once and WINNING.

When you compare Trump to the massive embarrassing failure of Barry Obama he's already the Greatest POTUS in History.

theres really people out there like this? I mean, this post even got some stars...seriously?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Having looked at what all is going on, the following can be stated:

The first truth that all needs to admit is that all politicians need to lie. And there is much with the new Presidency that has many questions. As much as many do not want this, there really needs to be an investigation into the entire Trump campaign, the releasing of his taxes, and ultimately it needs to be public, where we all can see one way or the other, including the evidence and the arguments for and against.

Trump made a claim, about wiretapping, however, there are 2 possibilities. 1) He is telling a lie about this, to draw attention away from the questions about the connection between Russia and his campaign. Too many who were on his campaign, along with who are currently on his staff had connections to Russian officials. With an investigation, all of it has to come out, from the connections to Russia to the allegations of Wire tapping his headquarters.

If this is true, that there was wiretapping, then we should be asking what was the man suspected of doing?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthallObama said it did not take place, and he is in the United States innocent until proven guilty.

Funny how Trump doesn't get the same when it comes to Russia ....

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Let me make sure I understand. The current Director of FBI says no way. The former head of intelligence says no way. Pretty much everyone says no way. There's no evidence whatsoever. The only person saying it did happen is Trump who has an unbeatable record of twisting/distorting and otherwise ignoring facts. And because a WikiLeaks drop says the CIA has the capability to do it, that means in your 'logic' that Obama did it? Are you feeling desperate? Holy crap man. Talk about reaching.

😂🤣😂🤣😂

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt.

This whole thread is now solid gold thanks to the ignorance displayed by the DNC shills.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Are very competent Leader

Please learn English if you wish to have a serious discussion.

And thus you have lost the debate when you say Please learn English if you wish to have a serious discussion.

No, you never answered my questions over the course of the "discussion" but simply deflected and changed the issue.

I still wish you would learn English.

ETA:

Show me where the wiki dump proves Obama wiretapped Trump.

That was your claim. Prove it

Done.

You were saying?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
It wasn't wiretapped. Some people live in the real world.

You appearantly are not one of them.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Reminds me of a fellow who used to say to us young whipper snappers that "Well, YOU! can kiss my ass. Not on the left. Not on the right, but right down the middle"!

mic drop..

The people are not going to let this slide now that the years and years of lies are exposed officially!

Stocked up on popcorn already... Well more like hopium beer!

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Obama's DNI JAMES CLAPPER admitted twice on CNN that Obama gave them the order to spy on Trump and everyone in his orbit.

Clapper confirmed it on CNN in 2018, lol.

Obama told them in the meeting (Clapper/Brennan/Rice/Lynch/Comey) it was justified, due to Trump colluding with Putin to destroy America.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Let me make sure I understand. The current Director of FBI says no way. The former head of intelligence says no way. Pretty much everyone says no way. There's no evidence whatsoever. The only person saying it did happen is Trump who has an unbeatable record of twisting/distorting and otherwise ignoring facts. And because a WikiLeaks drop says the CIA has the capability to do it, that means in your 'logic' that Obama did it? Are you feeling desperate? Holy crap man. Talk about reaching.

LOL< this didn't age well at all.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Let me make sure I understand. The current Director of FBI says no way.

The former head of intelligence says no way. Pretty much everyone says no way.

There's no evidence whatsoever.

The only person saying it did happen is Trump who has an unbeatable record of twisting/distorting and otherwise ignoring facts.

And because a WikiLeaks drop says the CIA has the capability to do it, that means in your 'logic' that Obama did it? Are you feeling desperate?

Holy crap man. Talk about reaching.

Update 5.10.2022

The FBI PANICKED when brand new President Donald Trump said former President Barack Obama had "wiretapped" his home.

Courtesy of MetalThunder: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

A federal judge just ordered the fbi to release the names of everyone involved in starting obama & biden's Trump witch hunt & spying on behalf of the democrat party's efforts to steal the election for hillary.

Another Judicial Watch Win!

Just breaking, early details @ TGP.

Let's see how cnn denies it now.

edit on 10-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Get your head our of the sand, Obama DID NOT tap him. There is no proof that it took place, whatsoever. The only evidence you have, is from an unhinged man that you call a president. Obama said it did not take place, and he is in the United States innocent until proven guilty. It takes more than just tRUMP to say it did!!!!!!! I hope to hell Obama does something about this, it is an embarrassment to our country!!!!!

This certainly aged well.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join