It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is still in Denial about Obama wiretapping Trump Tower

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

I said Trump was a Competent leader and you got triggered.

Trump is beyond competent given the fact he's taking on the Alt-Left, their propaganda wing the MSM, and the Deep State all at once and WINNING.

When you compare Trump to the massive embarrassing failure of Barry Obama he's already the Greatest POTUS in History.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Get your . our of the sand, Obama DID NOT tap him. There is no proof that it took place, whatsoever. The only evidence you have, is from an unhinged man that you call a president. Obama said it did not take place, and he is in the United States innocent until proven guilty. It takes more than just tRUMP to say it did!!!!!!! I hope to hell Obama does something about this, it is an embarrassment to our country!!!!!

10 - 20 would be a good thing for him to do.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

This Just in From CNN News ........

Researchers at a Top Secret CNN Editing Lab have Uncovered a 70 Year Old Document Reported to be of the Late F.B.I. Director J.Edgar Hoover that Could Rewrite American History.....

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
These right wingers are scary delusional. They'll hang on to anything to justify what's in their mind despite the truth. There is no way people like this capable of rational thought.

originally posted by: jtma508
Let me make sure I understand. The current Director of FBI says no way. The former . of intelligence says no way. Pretty much everyone says no way. There's no evidence whatsoever. The only person saying it did happen is Trump who has an unbeatable record of twisting/distorting and otherwise ignoring facts. And because a WikiLeaks drop says the CIA has the capability to do it, that means in your 'logic' that Obama did it? Are you feeling desperate? Holy crap man. Talk about reaching.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
These right wingers are scary delusional. They'll hang on to anything to justify what's in their mind despite the truth. There is no way people like this capable of rational thought.

originally posted by: jtma508
Let me make sure I understand. The current Director of FBI says no way. The former . of intelligence says no way. Pretty much everyone says no way. There's no evidence whatsoever. The only person saying it did happen is Trump who has an unbeatable record of twisting/distorting and otherwise ignoring facts. And because a WikiLeaks drop says the CIA has the capability to do it, that means in your 'logic' that Obama did it? Are you feeling desperate? Holy crap man. Talk about reaching.

If were so Delusional why are we the party in charge right now? You Lefters had 8 years of corruption. And America wanted Hope and Change back.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
CNN is back to focusing on their fairy tale Trump-Russian connection again. Tonight they have some expert saying that the computer in Trump tower has a "strange" configuration that can't be explained. But the S.O.B. continues to mumble about this unexplainable configuration for 20 minutes.

I certainly hope the Trump administration is working behind the scenes to demolish CNN. Legally or otherwise..it doesn't matter when you're talking about terrorist organizations.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

To the clearly tRUMPtarted.........Uh....My name is Don, I have absolutely no proof, other than what is IN MY HEAD, that OBAMA tapped the tRUMP towers, Yeah, and uh, CNN is reporting on this, due to my Tweets at 3am ish......the tweets are REAL, but my claims are not. IT IS TRUE at 3AMish, I had a melt down......MY HEALTH CARE PLAN WILL COST MORE THAN OBAMA CARE>.....DERP, I am so stupid, that I think Trump can run the country....yeah right in to the ground...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Donald Trump stated Obama tapped the Trump Towers, I can give you link after link, CIA, FBI, OBAMA, all saying there is no evidence this happened and Obama said it did not happen. Give me one reliable source that says Obama Tapped the Trump Towers, other than his twitter feed........

Since the FBI and the CIA have both been exposed engaging in politically motivated actions against Trump before he was elected, which is very illegal, and also now after he was elected which is also illegal and tantamount to felony treason of death penalty caliber. If you think ANYTHING the FBI or CIA says is credible or that anything Obama has ever said in the last 8 years is somehow credible then you truly have my sympathy and condolences. The opposite of what they say and have said is always coming out as true and that track record alone should be enough to prove to anyone what is happening.

They themselves are their own reliable source that you are being sold a bill of fools gold by them. All three dollar bills and completely worthless.

Get real

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What's supposed to happen on March 20th, regarding Obama's spying on Trump? I did a Google search, but all I come up with is FREE CONE DAY at all Diary Queens.

www.business2community.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
s

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Donald Trump stated Obama tapped the Trump Towers, I can give you link after link, CIA, FBI, OBAMA, all saying there is no evidence this happened and Obama said it did not happen. Give me one reliable source that says Obama Tapped the Trump Towers, other than his twitter feed........

Since the FBI and the CIA have both been exposed engaging in politically motivated actions against Trump before he was elected, which is very illegal, and also now after he was elected which is also illegal and tantamount to felony treason of death penalty caliber. If you think ANYTHING the FBI or CIA says is credible or that anything Obama has ever said in the last 8 years is somehow credible then you truly have my sympathy and condolences. The opposite of what they say and have said is always coming out as true and that track record alone should be enough to prove to anyone what is happening.

They themselves are their own reliable source that you are being sold a bill of fools gold by them. All three dollar bills and completely worthless.

Get real

Okay, so you think the entire U.S. government is against tRUMP......all of them, just hate him so much they would LIE to the entire WORLD, just to make him look bad....yeah uh, you may need to get a grip...Don, will speak, and you will listen. That is the way it is, and it only makes you loo

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Hey Kurt.. are you the same Kurt who made that incredibly viral YouTube video after President Trump trounced Hillary?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Give Obama's history to Vegas odds-makers and then ask what are the odds that he tapped Candidate Trump. Obama might have even left some bed bugs in the W.H. master bedroom.

Indeed so true. Obama's own history and behavior all by itself is what sinks his own ship. And the FBI and CIA doing the things they are doing is simply unbelievable. It goes completely off the reservation in it's criminal and treasonous content. A complete insult to everything that America stands for and they are doing it in front of the entire world with no shame, no remorse, and no humanity. And we are even seeing senators and congressmen getting on the bandwagon of doom with these human refuse.

I always knew things were going to get bad, but these things are painful to see. I am thankful some of us absolutely refuse to be commandeered by this swindle.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

s

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Get real

Okay, so you think the entire U.S. government is against tRUMP......all of them, just hate him so much they would LIE to the entire WORLD, just to make him look bad....yeah uh, you may need to get a grip...Don, will speak, and you will listen. That is the way it is, and it only makes you loo

I have already been quite specific on what I believe and I never said the entire government is against Trump. The people are the government and voted for him. You might need some blunt force . trauma to break that spell where reality has been reversed. Like the Avengers movie when Loki uses that spear to take over the minds of his minion helpers? Getting hit on the . breaks you free.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Put the Bong Down Don , Your High Enough..........

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The massive overreaction of the Dems and "Left" says a lot about consciousness of guilt, denial and stubbornness, for lack of a better word. It may be better to say that their actions, and political ideology are indefensible. Surely the tactic of denying opposing right to speech is intended to keep any rational conversation at bay...indefensible.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

CNN is back to focusing on their fairy tale Trump-Russian connection again. Tonight they have some expert saying that the computer in Trump tower has a "strange" configuration that can't be explained. But the S.O.B. continues to mumble about this unexplainable configuration for 20 minutes.

I certainly hope the Trump administration is working behind the scenes to demolish CNN. Legally or otherwise..it doesn't matter when you're talking about terrorist organizations.

There is clear evidence the Obama Regime spied on the Trump Campaign.

Thankfully, it's now up to Congress to investigate.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
There's clear evidence that the Russians interfered in the election, and that Trump's agents have had a great deal of contact with the Russians.

If we get anything faintly resembling an honest investigation in Congress ... Trump lovers should be ready for a very rude awakening.

If we don't, say goodbye to American democracy.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
There's clear evidence that the Russians interfered in the election, and that Trump's agents have had a great deal of contact with the Russians.

If we get anything faintly resembling an honest investigation in Congress ... Trump lovers should be ready for a very rude awakening.

If we don't, say goodbye to American democracy.

Jan 20th has come and gone. I'm still waiting for that concrete evidence that Russia influenced the election.

www.zerohedge.com...

President Obama has ordered the intelligence community to produce a complete review of its findings before Trump takes office on Jan. 20. The White House has said it will make as much of the report public as it can. But officials have warned that the document will contain “highly sensitive and classified information” and it is unclear how much concrete evidence it will be able to release.

edit on 9-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I find it funny ,they have dude crying how the new admin brought up false media,then they justify it a few minutes later,they really must think the public in general are fools

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Hey Kurt.. are you the same Kurt who made that incredibly viral YouTube video after President Trump trounced Hillary?

edit on 10-3-2017 by uncommitted because: Deleted as it's pointless asking about how other allegations Trump has made have turned out when people just want to ignore reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join