It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is still in Denial about Obama wiretapping Trump Tower

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You might want to forward your "intelligence" to Congress, because I don't think they know.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
GOP still in denial it may have been because Putin infiltrated Trumps campaign/administration.

I heard a former NSA lawyer saying there is a big paper trail for a FISA application, affidavits, documentation, signatures, this isn't some online credit card application and it is a giant whammy if you are making stuff up.

Graham is said to be seeking subpoena's so we may eventually get to the bottom of this.

I still say Trump had no idea what this was implying when he did his golden throne twitter fit.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
CNN -- just like the rest of the Alt-Left, is still in complete denial that President Trump legitimately THUMPED Bill Clinton's wife. There had to be more nefarious reasons for her loss...

Bill Clinton's wife was simply a lousy candidate. She has a sketchy record, has been proven a congenital liar, is generally shrill and unlikable, and I have to think that many women are put off by the fact that she has been the decades-long enabler and defender of a proven serial sexual predator.

"The Russians" had nothing to do with Trump beating the tar out of Bill Clinton's wife. Leftists have been losing seats and elections left and right since 2010. Obama almost lost in 2012...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Obama wiretapped EVERYONE with the NSA. And we only know of it because of Edward Snowden.

The NSA did that, with the blessing of Bush not Obama, the original dictact came from Bush and was supposed have stopped when Obama came into office, while the Obama administration just under a year in office acknowledged that the NSA continued to overcollect information contrary to the newer FISA regulations.
You are telling a huge whopper, to make some sort of stupid case against Obama as some kind of pathlogical wiretapper as well as the rest, against some non-existent political opponent. Obama has gone, and frankly I would guess he's only to glad to be gone, it was enough for one guy.

Snowden 2016,
"Yes, there are laws on the books that say one thing, but that is perhaps why the pardon power exists – for the exceptions, for the things that may seem unlawful in letters on a page but when we look at them morally, when we look at them ethically, when we look at the results, it seems these were necessary things, these were vital things,” he said.
“I think when people look at the calculations of benefit, it is clear that in the wake of 2013 the laws of our nation changed. The US Congress, the courts and the president all changed their policies as a result of these disclosures. At the same time there has never been any public evidence that any individual came to harm as a result.” *

*Various sources.
The vault is only in relation to what can be done without regulation of some kind or another, and it should be obvious to any geek, anorak, nerd or any other description, what can be done, will be done, by somebody at anytime in regard to the internet, or just about any other scenario. Snowden's beef was about wholesale spying on everybody by all the security services in the US, and he knows rightly any security service with clout can do that...now do you get it? not just the USA, GB...blah blah.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
CNN -- just like the rest of the Alt-Left, is still in complete denial that President Trump legitimately THUMPED Bill Clinton's wife. There had to be more nefarious reasons for her loss...

Bill Clinton's wife was simply a lousy candidate. She has a sketchy record, has been proven a congenital liar, is generally shrill and unlikable, and I have to think that many women are put off by the fact that she has been the decades-long enabler and defender of a proven serial sexual predator.

"The Russians" had nothing to do with Trump beating the tar out of Bill Clinton's wife. Leftists have been losing seats and elections left and right since 2010. Obama almost lost in 2012...

100% Correct Amen Brother. And these women marches against Trump is such a joke because Bill got BJ in the WH meanwhile Trump was grabbing them ussys as a Private Citizen. There is a difference.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

They clearly did not torrent download the Vault7 files or even look at the front page of Wiki Leaks discussing Vault7 and what the Government can do.

Where in the Wiki dump does it say this actually happened (Obama wiretapping Trump)?

Your entire premise is speculation about what *can* occur, not what *did* occur.

Smh. Try again.
edit on 9-3-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

You might want to forward your "intelligence" to Congress, because I don't think they know.

Yep. Apparently some people on ATS are privy to information that no one else has, including member of congress, the intelligence community, the FBI, the media, and everyone except...Trump.
edit on 9-3-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Just as a point of fact, Trump didn't thump anyone.

His win in the Electoral College is based in three swing States, PA, MI and WI, where he won by a total of 107K votes.

The majority of Americans who voted in the Election didn't vote for Donald Trump (gross difference 45% did, 55% didn't).

And like it or not, the majority of Americans voted for Hillary Clinton.

Trump won the Electoral College by the thinnest margin of any recent President ... except GW Bush.

2016 Presidential Election Results - Politico

Washington Post
edit on 9-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Provided links.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

They clearly did not torrent download the Vault7 files or even look at the front page of Wiki Leaks discussing Vault7 and what the Government can do.

Where in the Wiki dump does it say this actually happened (Obama wiretapping Trump)?

You entire premise is speculation about what *can* occur, not what *did* occur.

Smh. Try again.

All you gotta do is look at the Podesta Emails. We still dont know who leaked these documents to Wikileaks.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
So was Flynn whom funny enough, was tapped while in Trump tower.

All evidence points to the fact that it was the Russians who were tapped, and Flynn got caught talking to them in those taps.

Yeah.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

That argument is so passé. Try again later.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It wasn't wiretapped. Some people live in the real world.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

You entire premise is speculation about what *can* occur, not what *did* occur.

Smh. Try again.

All you gotta do is look at the Podesta Emails. We still dont know who leaked these documents to Wikileaks.

You missed the question.

Where is the evidence, the proof, that it happened, in the wiki dump or anywhere else?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

All evidence points to the fact that it was the Russians who were tapped, and Flynn got caught talking to them in those taps.

Yeah.

And Flynn was a American which means Obama broke the Law because he didn't have the proper warrants to listen onto flynn's Phone Conversations.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Yeah.

And Flynn was a American which means Obama broke the Law because he didn't have the proper warrants to listen onto flynn's Phone Conversations.

What part of the RUSSIANS were the ones tapped do you not understand?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Yeah.

Except that it just broke a few hours ago that Flynn was working for the President of Turkey throughout the Election, including when he was appointed NSA Director.

When asked, Sean Spicer said "I don't think we knew that."

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: SBMcG

Just as a point of fact, Trump didn't thump anyone.

His win in the Electoral College is based in three swing States, PA, MI and WI, where he won by a total of 107K votes.

The majority of Americans who voted in the Election didn't vote for Donald Trump (gross difference 45% did, 55% didn't).

And like it or not, the majority of Americans voted for Hillary Clinton.

Trump won the Electoral College by the thinnest margin of any recent President ... except GW Bush.

2016 Presidential Election Results - Politico

Washington Post

And just like Bush the Dems itched about the Electoral College then to. The Popular Vote doesnt choose the President the EC does and why aren't I ahead 50 points by now you might ask? Well this is why:

Look at all those counties that voted for Trump.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You do realize that there's blue in the red and red in the blue in your map as well?

Yes, Mr. Trump won in the Electoral College by one of the thinnest margins in recent times. His victory came down to razor thin margins in three States ... as I said.

I realize that colors are probably the extent of your analysis on this issue, but if you're going reply to me, at least address what I actually said.

Thx.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Except that it just broke a few hours ago that Flynn was working for the President of Turkey throughout the Election

Oh, yes, that. lol

I almost started a thread this afternoon after it was found that Flynn registered as a foreign agent after the fact.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Yeah.

The Russians were the targets of CIA spying, but they were in Trump Tower, where Flynn just happened to be one of the parties having conversations with the Russians? Something doesn't add up.

Who the hell told the media that one of the many conversations the Russian targets had, was with Flynn? That person should be interrogated. I bet he/she receives money from one of our domestic terrorist media organizations (CNN, NYT) to bring them info that's damaging to the President, and the United States.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join