It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slow Drip of Info About Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I think it is obviously what happened.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Let me guess, this is from more 'unnamed ' sources...

Im getting bored of this.

Nope it is pointing out the very well known fact trumps ONLY change to the GOP party platform was to remove their willingness to use force in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon
Russia's entire national budget is only $200 billion. Our military budget alone is $600 billion and our national budget is $3.8 trillion. Our government spends 19 times more.

Spending so little, how in the world is Russia seemingly on the verge of taking over our country? Perhaps it's all bull #?

Who said Russia was going to take over....

The theory is that trump traded the dnc leaks for Ukraine and lifting sanctions...

Maybe that Russia saved evidence and now owns trump...

But who is saying Russia could take over???

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I can't be bothered to listen to anything this guy says.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if the white house did come out and label bricks of #### as laughter.
And everyone would call out the media for calling a turd a turd.

Let's roll back a little, Trump tweet, "Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found." (note my wires expressed in inverted commas) However he then made a long story for a senate committee to investigate something that he had just found out.
who needs a senate committee then?..he's just found out! er, no he hasn't. It's pretty clear that he pirouetted around the Breitbart story, probably encouraged by Bannon, and probably why the row in the White house...once the penny dropped...eventually. And could it just be that the "my wires" bit was just relating to Trump Tower as a unit, but not specific to him, which if in fact any wires were tapped, and is the most plausible event in the main, IOW someone else may have been the real target...at least at that time.

No wonder then that Sean Spicer found the, "event deeply troubling" So would I!

edit on 9-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is the problem with propagandists like Rachel Maddow. Even if somehow she actually reports a truth, no one will take it seriously because she has lost ALL credibility.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Ex NSA Agents Hack DNC , Leave a Trail by using a Well Known Russian Hack Method to Blame the Hack on Russians to Expose Hillary Clinton to the American Public .............

edit on 9-3-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
So they wire tapped and spied on the man, he was cleared for Top Secret clearance and they got nothing.

Man is an honest President who loves US citizens and his own country.

More please.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Donald Trump finally gets tough on Vladimir Putin as US says it won’t lift sanctions until Russia gives back Crimea

No he doesn't That's Haley doing her own thing...and you know it.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: xuenchen

Donald Trump finally gets tough on Vladimir Putin as US says it won’t lift sanctions until Russia gives back Crimea

No he doesn't That's Haley doing her own thing...and you know it.

Unless it is just for show to quiet allegations...

We will see if they actually keep them.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
This is the problem with propagandists like Rachel Maddow. Even if somehow she actually reports a truth, no one will take it seriously because she has lost ALL credibility.

I know she's talking the truth the truth here, and even that she's not saying everything that she might know...that is a problem, however O'Reilly and Hannity are propagandists too, but use a pro forma method of a one on one 'debate' which is just an act when the subject is 'at home', and have done it for years and years for TV without anything that says, you got it. You may as well watch a soap opera, or the Muppets without the critique... so whose worse?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
There's absolutely no hope for any of you. Not a shred.
That's all I have to say.
Good luck. But I doubt it will do any good.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A decision made funny enough right after questions about Flynn promising Russia a lifting of sanctions was all over the news. One more smoke screen foxy. We know his modus operandi by now don't we?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Not to me. I find her credible because I fact check what she says. She's also fun to watch.
I'm a big fan of MSNBC. And NPR . Pretty well respected news outlets to my mind.
I don't care what anyone here says. What passes for credible here these days on ATS would have been discarded immediately by the old guard of this once great website.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Not to me. I find her credible because I fact check what she says. She's also fun to watch.

Maddow is good. She's well researched and delivers in a fun way.

Bad mouthing her, says more about that person then it does Maddow.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
i miss when fake news was batboy

Ah The Good old days!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join