It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slow Drip of Info About Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: olaru12
Complaining about the source and disclaiming the information, is very telling.

You can bet the Trump WH is Sh!tin bricks over this "fake news"

Bricks of laughter.

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if the white house did come out and label bricks of #### as laughter.

And everyone would call out the media for calling a turd a turd.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: lostbook

I'm sorry, I used to respect your posts, but after BASING a thread on Rachael Maddow, not so much.

Thread fail due to Madcow

Don't focus on the messenger. Focus on the message.........If someone who I disagree with or don't like tells me that a building is on fire, I can't disavow the information that the building is on fire just because the information is coming from that person.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I'm not a fan of the "don't shoot the messenger" saying....

I think of it like training a dog....If the dog keeps dragging every piece of trash off the street to show me I am going to discipline that dog until it learns not to keep dragging trash in the house...

Same with the messenger...If they keep dragging trash in the house for us all to see then they need to be disciplined so they know the difference between trash and something worth value...

Consider this your lesson....Maddow and her station are TRASH....Leave them outside.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Well, take it for what you will, but if you anagram James Robert Clapper's name, you get "arable project sperm" and if you anagram Galactic Federation of Light you get "Titicaca offload green light." It is my belief that the CIA is planning something big involving planting seeds of thought at Lake Titcaca in Copacabana, Bolivia. Of course we all know Barry Manilow sang the iconic "Copacabana," and Barack Obama's nickname was "Barry..." Of course Manilow's other hit song was "Looks Like We Made It" which is a clear reference to the IC's stories about Trump and the Russians!!!

This is YUGE!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Rachel Maddow. Nothing about her is real news. Now she's starting her own conspiracy? And who's pulling her strings with this "news?" She's an extreme Trump hater. That's all we need to know.

Admittedly, I've never watched her show before but this thread isn't just about her, it's about the slow drip of information coming out about Trump's Russia ties. Trump denied any ties to Russia on the campaign and now it's not so clear. I think Trump is being used for another purpose than just being our President.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

I'm not a fan of the "don't shoot the messenger" saying....

I think of it like training a dog....If the dog keeps dragging every piece of trash off the street to show me I am going to discipline that dog until it learns not to keep dragging trash in the house...

Same with the messenger...If they keep dragging trash in the house for us all to see then they need to be disciplined so they know the difference between trash and something worth value...

Consider this your lesson....Maddow and her station are TRASH....Leave them outside.

Put your hands over your ears if you want to......

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Haha Touche...

But I believe the proper body part would have been my eyes...I would go crazy if I had to hear all the crying that goes on here since Pillary lost....

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Everyone in the know, knows Trump is John Titor.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Yes, of course. You know I have to wonder if these "Trump issues" are being used as some sort of false flag......? We spend so much time on what he does and says that we don't even notice the other things happening in the background....?
edit on 9-3-2017 by lostbook because: word edit

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Yes, of course. You know I have to wonder if these "Trump issues" are being used as some sort of false flag......? We spend so much time on what he does and says that we don't even notice the other things happening in the background..?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Haha Touche...

But I believe the proper body part would have been my eyes...I would go crazy if I had to hear all the crying that goes on here since Pillary lost....

It's my ears because I'm hearing all the ogling of Trump like he's a newborn baby.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Rachael Maddow talks about new info on the Trump-Russia connection and about a deal between Russia & the Trump campaign where Russia would release dirt on Hillary to Wikileaks if Trump overlooked the Russia/ Crimea issue.

Rachel Maddow looks at new information on ties between the Trump campaign and Russia and its influence on the Republican Party platform at the national convention, adding credibility to another piece of the unverified Trump dossier. Duration: 16:38

Interesting. There has been a slow drip of information on Trump and his campaign ever since he got into office. Why the slow drip? Why not just get it over with? I think something's up that is about more than just Trump. Maybe Trump is being used to weed out Russian operatives secretly in the US Government? What says ATS?

www.msnbc.com...

Regardless of some of the posts, like her or not, it's true in the information that's given, it's not completely new, but this new Russian 'name' is recent. That begs the question as to where that name came up, and I'm beginning to think it may have to do with the phone calls that were made at the GOP convention, and exactly who made them and to whom. However, it is known that phone calls were made to somebody by two Trump people at that particular part of the convention...and that to me is the killer question...who made those calls, and more importantly, to whom. The calls had to be made to clarify as to what approach should be given to the table of the convention, and only then was the expected stance of the GOP changed towards Ukraine.
I did expect that Rachel Maddow would have had something on that aspect, but she didn't mention it at all, while I'm pretty sure that CNN are aware of it, but for some reason they are holding back on that too. Both channels may have their reasons, perhaps advice from the Intel community who knows? but I think the means to find out are there, probably easy enough.
edit on 9-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that comment, it made my night.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Slow drip indeed. It's not looking good for Trumpy and friends! Can't wait to find out what Steele testimony reveals!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join