It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slow Drip of Info About Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Rachael Maddow talks about new info on the Trump-Russia connection and about a deal between Russia & the Trump campaign where Russia would release dirt on Hillary to Wikileaks if Trump overlooked the Russia/ Crimea issue.

Rachel Maddow looks at new information on ties between the Trump campaign and Russia and its influence on the Republican Party platform at the national convention, adding credibility to another piece of the unverified Trump dossier. Duration: 16:38

Interesting. There has been a slow drip of information on Trump and his campaign ever since he got into office. Why the slow drip? Why not just get it over with? I think something's up that is about more than just Trump. Maybe Trump is being used to weed out Russian operatives secretly in the US Government? What says ATS?

www.msnbc.com...

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I say being that it's coming from her mouth and her station...I'll just skip the video knowing it's a hit piece based on fake news.....

Carry on

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Let me guess, this is from more 'unnamed ' sources...

Im getting bored of this.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Rachel Maddow. Nothing about her is real news. Now she's starting her own conspiracy? And who's pulling her strings with this "news?" She's an extreme Trump hater. That's all we need to know.
edit on 9-3-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Aren't we all.....Kind of makes me want those silly threads about The Galactic Federation back....

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i miss when fake news was batboy

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I used to respect your posts, but after BASING a thread on Rachael Maddow, not so much.

Thread fail due to Madcow

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
She is a known liar, and now even you know

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Russia's entire national budget is only $200 billion. Our military budget alone is $600 billion and our national budget is $3.8 trillion. Our government spends 19 times more.

Spending so little, how in the world is Russia seemingly on the verge of taking over our country? Perhaps it's all bull #?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Complaining about the source and disclaiming the information, is very telling.

You can bet the Trump WH is Sh!tin bricks over this "fake news"

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Every time I see it I think.......

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Complaining about the source and disclaiming the information, is very telling.

You can bet the Trump WH is Sh!tin bricks over this "fake news"

Bricks of laughter.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Aren't we all.....Kind of makes me want those silly threads about The Galactic Federation back....

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
There has been a slow drip of information on Trump and his campaign ever since he got into office. Why the slow drip?

Narratives don't write themselves? There are probably a lot of players and authors involved and they have to ensure their potboilers don't disagree with each other. How silly would it look if today's myth was Trump's maid spoke with Putin's knife in the study and someone wrote next week that it was Trump's Butler speaking with Putin's candlestick in the parlor?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thank you good sir....My week is now complete!!! lol

edit on 9-3-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Lol. It was an MSNBC host just today claiming that nobody on MSNBC or other media networks have tried to connect trump to Russia.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sorry but people like Maddow lost all credibility after they tried so hard to convince every american that Trump was never going to be president. Jokes on you. They are all pathetic and untrustworthy.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I say being that it's coming from her mouth and her station...I'll just skip the video knowing it's a hit piece based on fake news.....

Carry on

Well the FBI will deny this soon. Paul will know who this is.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Sorry but people like Maddow lost all credibility after they tried so hard to convince every american that Trump was never going to be president. Jokes on you. They are all pathetic and untrustworthy.

So perhaps we should hang Trump because he was friends with the Clintons in the past. One mistake does not an idiot make!

<<   2  3 >>

join