It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Reasons to vote for Democrats" book is.....blank?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: Tsubaki

It's being bought up by Democrats.

I imagine them bitterly scrawling their disjointed thoughts on what is "wrong" with the world. Throwing in Bernie and Hillary quotes with rainbow stickers and pictures of SJW's holding signs. They are racing one another to see who can be the first to post a "gotcha" copy to their instagram.

Meanwhile a genius makes money for almost no effort.

I am probably one of the most liberal people I know with the most angst and liberation. I call and email my mayors and participate in marches and work for free for democratic senator nominees...

And even I am not a bit how you described...no one is.

I hate to break it to you but your personification of us is very wrong. We are not "triggered" or "angry"...at all actually.

We had reason to be "triggered" or "angry" when the election results first came out...but after that...whatever...

If you see some loose bolts here and there...just know that does not describe the whole group.

But I do agree that a genius is making money with no effort...brilliant
edit on 9-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

If you see some loose bolts here and there...just know that does not describe the whole group.

That's a granted and goes for just about everybody here, on both "sides".

Notice I didn't say "every" Democrat.

Either way, this would be bought as a gag gift, or somebody terribly unhinged. You know they exist.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

That's a granted and goes for just about everybody here, on both "sides".

Notice I didn't say "every" Democrat.

Either way, this would be bought as a gag gift, or somebody terribly unhinged. You know they exist.

that would be the cool way to use the book, for a republican to gift it to their liberal friend...thats funny

the uncool way to use this book is if a republican just wanted to keep it on his coffee table, thinking it was wildly funny

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
Well come the midterm and next election, all someone has to say to get votes is, "we are not with Trump" and the next president states "they are anti-trump".

Because that worked so well in 2016. The opposite, in fact.

All someone has to say in 2018 is "I'm not a fan of the obstructionist Democrats" and they're off and running.

You're missing the point of the OP. We have two parties... the party of bad ideas and the party of no ideas.

The average American right now is sick and tired of business as usual.. they will bite on the bad idea bait before going with Democrats again. The sad part is, Democrats might have had a chance in the midterms had their MSM outlets not relentlessly pounded POUNDED Trump with negative press the past year and are doing it... right now.

Don't those stupid people realize that that's HOW he got elected? But no.. let's quadruple down on it and make sure that we're really clear on how to lose... bigly.

Unless the Dems get a clue and find someone that can click with people outside of the Democratic plantation, they're killing themselves.

So the book makes complete sense. It should be bought by liberals and sent to their friends as a warning.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
the dems are just twisting in the wind right now

c'mon bernie start the progressive party already !

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Tsubaki
So wait....the guy publishes a book....that's not actually a book, and people paid for it?

Damn, wish I would have though of that, I mean I know most consumers are dumb as # but I didn't know it was this deep.

its a pretty smart idea to make money off the sheeple...

I bet it was a democrat that published it, just as it was a democrat behind all of the fake news on social media sites to get $ with each click.

wish i thought of it.

(just, its not funny)

That's funny, I read a whole article how these teenagers from central Europe did fake news on FB for easy money before it was dealt with. They were not US parrty affiliated. I guess there were various fake news sources but that was one of them.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Area201 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Area201

yeah, im sure there was more than one group.

The interview i saw was a democrat (this was right after trump won) and said that he was to blame for trump being our president and he looked sort of gloomy and unfolded how he made about $10,000/mo off of clicks.

I have a fb account where i specifically follow alt-right wing pages and I noticed this trend a couple years ago.
After Obama addressed it FB pulled back on some of the sites...some disappeared and I noticed some lost their ability to "share" the fake stories. The comments were so funny "why can't i share this"...I would respond "bc you are not allowed to spread hate and fake news anymore"
edit on 10-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Generally GOP is the party of irresponsible capitalism and democrats responsible capitalism. Every policy and action points to that conclusion. "No ideas or stupid ideas party" attribution to dems is just name calling middle school material.

It is actually the case Dems have been too soft and maybe need to be more like Republicans. Carlos Danger is the main punchline here but a badass like Spitzer would tie their hands behind their backs with regulations and shove responsible sensible legislation down their throat.

It's funny how on this "Above Top Secret" forum largely focused on uncovering black project cover ups of aliens and ufo technology, the most imporant possibly being alternative energy to fossil fuels, the military industrial complex heavily favors the Republicans over Dems as they would much more likely bring it to light, and why Dem presidents are kept in the dark or assassinated by CIA like the Kennedys.

edit on 10-3-2017 by Area201 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: RazorV66

Reasons to vote for Republicans...

Gee. That one is a blank for me too!

Yes, but the book Those that can't come up with original material isn't blank. The first page has your name on it...

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Except it's not click bait. The link is to a real book, a #1 Best Seller on Amazon.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Do you realize how salty you look from a neutral angle? Just sayin...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
Well come the midterm and next election, all someone has to say to get votes is, "we are not with Trump" and the next president states "they are anti-trump".

Yes indeed, that shouldn't get the job done... Until the left can focus on real issues and the majority of America, they're not gonna be winning.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Perhaps, but this book lists the real reasons to vote democrat. Not the opinionated reasons.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

They're the historical party, post-Southern Strategy, of not supporting slavery and Jim Crow. If you're black, that matters.

I'm 99.9% sure you're in your teens or early 20's and went to school in the north, or you're foreign to America.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
I really do hope all the blank pages are not all white, they should be yellow, brown, black and white alternatingly, oh and red and pink too...........
Wouldn't want to offend anyone.

That's racist! How could you even THINK about putting white pages in there???????

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
I would rather read a book with actual facts on why we need a third party alternative to the democrats and republicans and their continues wacky shenanigans of poisonous partisan policy's and their endless grudge match.

I am absolutely fed up with both parties and choose not to subscribe to either I would rather be an independent free thinker then belong to some cult of group think which both sides are guilty of.

Partisan on ATS! Partisan on MUDPIT! Indulge Ignorance!

May I make a suggestion? Don't buy the book. It's already #1 anyways.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki
So wait....the guy publishes a book....that's not actually a book, and people paid for it?

Damn, wish I would have though of that, I mean I know most consumers are dumb as # but I didn't know it was this deep.

its a pretty smart idea to make money off the sheeple...

I bet it was a democrat that published it, just as it was a democrat behind all of the fake news on social media sites to get $ with each click.

wish i thought of it.

(just, its not funny)

Clearly it's aimed at the sheeple... I mean, look at all that propaganda written in it.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I imagine them bitterly scrawling their disjointed thoughts on what is "wrong" with the world. Throwing in Bernie and Hillary quotes with rainbow stickers and pictures of SJW's holding signs. They are racing one another to see who can be the first to post a "gotcha" copy to their instagram.

I am probably one of the most liberal people I know with the most angst and liberation. I call and email my mayors and participate in marches and work for free for democratic senator nominees...

I hate to break it to you but your personification of us is very wrong. We are not "triggered" or "angry"...at all actually.

We had reason to be "triggered" or "angry" when the election results first came out...but after that...whatever...

veracity, there are still massive protests against Trump because he won. Triggered and angry is how everyone sees the left now, and will continue to see the left until y'all stop crying about everything that doesn't go your way.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

veracity, there are still massive protests against Trump because he won. Triggered and angry is how everyone sees the left now, and will continue to see the left until y'all stop crying about everything that doesn't go your way.

sorry you are so narrow minded you only see it your way

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

sorry you are so narrow minded you only see it your way

Don't apologize. I see it on the tv. I saw it Wednesday when gaggles of women stopped working for a day, even to the point of the children having to miss some schools, just so they could protest Trump. I saw it on the day after Trump was inaugurated. I've been seeing it on college campuses. I don't see these protests because I'm narrow minded like you say, I see them because they happen by angry people who are bitter over the election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join