It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occam's Razor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I just so sick and tired of people labeling me a conspiracy theorist as if it is a bad thing. Eff you!

Yeah, every day buildings fall at free-fall speeds. Every day steel reinforced buildings collapse from fire. Every day jets crash into the Pentagon leaving no wreckage and security camera videos are confiscated. Every day black box recorders from jet planes evaporate.

You probably do not believe in false flag attacks.

You probably believe Skull and Bones is committed to world peace and love for our fellow man.

And starting in 1998, the atmosphere had some permanent change so contrails no longer dissipate and we now live under a permanent smokey white haze as jet exhaust lines spreads out and never go away.

You also probably think Monsanto is helping feed the world with quality seed products and they are not interested in engineering profit into food.

You probably also think fluoride is safe to drink and putting fluoride waste from aluminum production into our drinking water was a good idea.

You probably think Kennedy's head was magically repaired by forest elves as shown in the second set of autopsy photos.

You probably think Operation Northwoods was fake news distributed by liberals and Allen Dulles was a peace loving communist.

You probably also think the Federal Reserve is our friend and Jesus will be returning soon.

You probably think your opinions are facts. And anyone else not sharing your opinions is a misinformed idiot not worth listening to.

edit on 9-3-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You must have been engaging in the 911 forum.

Par for the course to be frustrated by the indignant, the illogic, the lack of basic understanding of physics in fields such as construction,demolition, and metallurgy.

Its okay, just don't expect people to not deny the ignorance either. For instance...

Ignorance:

Yeah, every day buildings fall at free-fall speeds. Every day steel reinforced buildings collapse from fire. Every day jets crash into the Pentagon leaving no wreckage and security camera videos are confiscated. Every day black box recorders from jet planes evaporate.

Truth:

You probably do not believe in false flag attacks.

Yes , I do.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Don't believe everything you hear on here.
There are no forest elves , or they would have stopped the Federal Reserve from nailing Christ to the cross. You better hope he returns, because now that hes gone, theyre looking at you

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Don't believe everything you hear on here.
There are no forest elves , or they would have stopped the Federal Reserve from nailing Christ to the cross. You better hope he returns, because now that hes gone, theyre looking at you

I don't believe in fairies. I don't believe in Jesus. I believe in the cold hard truth presented by science. Too much make believe nonsense everywhere. Stuff happens and the facts do not lie.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I like the cut of your tin foil hat sir.

Carry on.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Methinks you might not be a fan of the razor.

Not every light in the sky is a flying saucer from zeta reticuli. Not every branch broken in a forest is evidence of bigfoot. I've experienced some high strangeness in my life but before I come to a conclusion I always shave first.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

For the simplest explanation to be true, it has to fit all the facts. Too often Occam's razor is used incorrectly by using the paradigms as defacto standards with convoluted explanations that end up being LESS simple just to fit in with the paradigms.

It gets ridiculous...

Jaden

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

For the simplest explanation to be true, it has to fit all the facts. Too often Occam's razor is used incorrectly by using the paradigms as defacto standards with convoluted explanations that end up being LESS simple just to fit in with the paradigms.

It gets ridiculous...

Jaden

Or better yet, just ignore facts that do not fit your world view.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
Methinks you might not be a fan of the razor.

The razor is great. It's just that people ignore facts than can't reconcile. If you ignore the facts you can believe in any delusion you want no matter how simple it is!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

People that don't believe in conspiracy theories are naive. There really are messed up people and organizations perpetrating crimes on the population of Earth. I feel sorry for people that don't see the truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Its a Little known fact that the earth would literally turn inside out if Schroedinger's cat came in contact with Occam's razor.
It's like the ghosbuters crossings the streams.

top topics

join