It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Ever US-Korea Military Drill and a Dangerous President

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: gortex

Ummm...look dude...I was in South Korea in both 85 and 86 for the Team Spirit..."war games"...

These Drills have been going on since the Korean war truce...remember...we're still officially in a state of war with the north...Matter of fact...I fell in love with the culture while I was there...South Korea is a beautiful country...I'm glad I was able to experience it...

I don't understand why you have to view everything through such a partisan lens all the time...it just makes no sense... You seem like an intelligent individual...but this rabid every little fart that's let by Trump just belies that...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I understand that these exercises are regular I said so in the OP , this year is reported to be the largest yet ...a show of strength or perhaps a precursor to proactive action against a perceived threat.

I have "a partisan lens" because I see this President as dangerous . I believe he's unstable as do experts in the field , the only people that can't see it are the ones who want to see him as a new messiah ready to lead them to the promised land , in Trump we trust.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I've just been watching posts on ATS for the past week and it's funny how fast this place turns into a right wing echo chamber devoid of any critical thought.

And I've been watching ATS devolve into a SJW virtue signaling echo chamber for years..
Whats your point?
There is an ebb and flow here...
If you haven't figured it out yet you probably never will.

If something is true, you don't have to constantly slap each other on the back to remind yourselves of it, the truth speaks for itself.

I don't see conservatives doing this. It's the left that's continually concerned with winning or losing over what's right and wrong. You all claim Trump has the mentality of a 5 year old yet the way he seems to just brush you all off like fruit fly's is rather amusing. The guy is unwavering in the face of all your pejorative ad hominem attacks on him.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: underwerks
I've just been watching posts on ATS for the past week and it's funny how fast this place turns into a right wing echo chamber devoid of any critical thought.

And I've been watching ATS devolve into a SJW virtue signaling echo chamber for years..
Whats your point?
There is an ebb and flow here...
If you haven't figured it out yet you probably never will.

If something is true, you don't have to constantly slap each other on the back to remind yourselves of it, the truth speaks for itself.

I don't see conservatives doing this. It's the left that's continually concerned with winning or losing over what's right and wrong. You all claim Trump has the mentality of a 5 year old yet the way he seems to just brush you all off like fruit fly's is rather amusing. The guy is unwavering in the face of all your pejorative ad hominem attacks on him.

Of course you don't see conservatives doing that, because you're doing it.

Really? Is this that difficult to understand?

What about the half of the country that he just "brushes off" as you put it? Are you admitting that Trump see's half of the population as his enemy?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
OK SO this is the information that brought me here today. Am or was hoping to get some clarification on this seemingly very serious situation. I realize common sense dictates that this fizzles out and we all go home at the end of the day minus nuclear winter. So with that said do we have any further thoughts or opinions on the % of risk we collectively face right now due to the missiles being sent into the sea of Japan a day or so ago and now this?

originally posted by: stosh64

unconfirmed reports say the US are planning on flying B52 bombers over Korea.

'Unconfirmed' reports say the US are PLANNING on flying B-52's??? Oh My!!!!!!
WSJ

WORLD North Korea Warned U.S. Flies Stealth Bombers Over Peninsula in Show of Might By JAY SOLOMON and JULIAN E. BARNES in Washington and ALASTAIR GALE in Seoul Updated March 29, 2013 3:41 a.m. ETTwo B-2 stealth bombers flew from a base in the American heartland, dropped test charges on targets near North Korea and returned to the U.S. on Thursday,as Washington mounted its most overt display of military force amid months of escalating tensions with North Korea.

Where is your thread from when Obama ACTUALLY FLEW B-2's over S. Korea and dropped 'dummy' bombs near North Korea?

Partisan BS threads like this are why I RARELY comment anymore.

But please, carry on.

edit on pm331pmThu, 09 Mar 2017 12:16:53 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I believe he's unstable as do experts in the field

Ummm...transversely...does that mean you think Hillary is a stable individual...?

the only people that can't see it are the ones who want to see him as a new messiah ready to lead them to the promised land , in Trump we trust.

Now that's simply disingenuous...(notice I didn't call you any names or disparage you)...Every person that I know of that voted for Trump...including self...has a firm desire to hold his feet to the fire...when warranted...

Matter of fact...I totally disagree with him sending troops over to Syria to back the moderate terrorists...or set up safe zones...This should only be done with the invitation and blessing of the Leader of Syria...President Assad...and in partnership with Syrian Governmental forces...NOT...moderate terrorists...which is how this whole Isis...Isil...Daesh...debacle started...

I think we need to stay the hell out of countries unless invited...Which is why we're in South Korea...we were invited...and we're fulfilling a UN charter...

See...I didn't call you any names...and I spoke to you in a reasoned...respectful manner...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Ummm...transversely...does that mean you think Hillary is a stable individual...?

I don't think of Hillary , she is no longer relevant.

Now that's simply disingenuous

Not disingenuous , true.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

WSJ

WORLD North Korea Warned U.S. Flies Stealth Bombers Over Peninsula in Show of Might By JAY SOLOMON and JULIAN E. BARNES in Washington and ALASTAIR GALE in Seoul Updated March 29, 2013 3:41 a.m. ETTwo B-2 stealth bombers flew from a base in the American heartland, dropped test charges on targets near North Korea and returned to the U.S. on Thursday,as Washington mounted its most overt display of military force amid months of escalating tensions with North Korea.

Where is your thread from when Obama ACTUALLY FLEW B-2's over S. Korea and dropped 'dummy' bombs near North Korea?

But please, carry on.

Right? Independently speaking, these types of threads are becoming more and more common with the same and growing level of hypocrisy. Waiting for the next thread title along the lines of " Little girl with lemonade stand avoids filing for permit, Trump does nothing to ensure she pay back taxes to IRS ".
Unconfirmed sources say Trump received free cup of Lemonade as a bribe not to shut down refreshment stand.
edit on 9-3-2017 by HarumphHarumph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

WSJ

But please, carry on.

Thank you for bringing this up. I am in the same boat. It's as if Obama followers and the media were in a sleep for 8 years and have no idea of anything that happened. They then try to get outraged at every little thing Trump does not having a clue Obama has done the exact same things. It's so tiresome.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Your NYTimes article mentions Russians !!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I didn't write the article.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

No you just quoted and posted it.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

It's not like any of us can make a call and say, "Donald? Someone on ATS says you're nuts, why not chillax a bit and be diplomatic, 'kay?"

So your observations lead you to believe that it is dangerous for Trump to be president.

Do you advocate a coup?

Are you promoting an overthrow of the US government?

Not sure what you're advocating here. . . .

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

No you just quoted and posted it.

I quoted and posted the letter from the psychiatrists because it is part of this thread.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Do you advocate a coup?
Are you promoting an overthrow of the US government?

Neither , you guys have a way of sorting these things out.

Not sure what you're advocating here. . . .

Not advocating anything just sharing my concern.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

It reminds me of the Russian apologists on the Right that cried every time NATO held their annual exercises in eastern Europe.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

LOL, you really believe trump was tapped by Obama, the man is paranoid . There really is one born every minute.

Obama, says no, and he is said to be LIVID. So if Obama did not have reason to go against Trump, he does now. The fact the man you support, would tell the American people something that massive, with NOTHING, and NOONE, backing his claims up is just ridiculous. Come on man. You really don't see a thing wrong with that? The sand is deep on your beach.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Wow...you're sinking to an all time low.

A military exercise that has probably been in the planning for 12 months and you went fishing for some psychiatric opinion as to Trumps state of mind and tried to connect the two.

Have those psychiatrist examined Trump?

Would you have faith in a unsolicited diagnosis from Dr Phil or any other media whore doctor making an assessment of your state of mind based on your posting history?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I quoted and posted the letter from the psychiatrists because it is part of this thread.

The only connection that can be made is that Trump is the Commander In Chief and the US is conducting exercises like it always does. THATS ALL.

If some dentist points to cavities in Trumps teeth are you going to connect that to the next Executive Order he signs and state he's unhinged because of tooth decay? You really are stretching; and insulting the intelligence of your readers.

I guess thats why you chose the mud pit

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I hope North Korea try something stupid so we can just finish that tyrannical regime once and for all.

Forget Iran, North Korea are the ones with the WMDs and are the ones threating to use them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join