It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange coincidences?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hey guys!

I've sat on these thoughts for quite a few years now and thought now would be a great time to share them with at least somebody. I'll be honest and say out right that there's no way I can order this stuff as I still can't really make sense of it myself.

Over the past two or so years I've found myself experiencing coincidences on changing levels of freakish complexities as well as what seem to have been fortunate outcomes to situations that seemed exceedingly improbable in their likelihood of happening.

1. Two years back I split up with my girlfriend of the time and just so happened to meet a new girl to whom I feel deeply in love with almost instantly. After we were together for a few months she took it upon herself to buy my dog a new toy. It was a green and yellow Fimble (a character from a children's TV show. So, she gave him the toy and it took its place amongst his other toys. The day after she gave him his Fimble toy we're walking to her flat which is located in another city. Please keep in mind that we had never walked this way to her flat before. As we're almost there we randomly start talking about coincidences and how I'd been watching the Fimbles TV show with one of my nieces the day before she got him the toy. But we can assume that it is a popular show and there's a high likelihood of that happening. Until we walk past another block of flats and see the exact same toy just placed on top of a trash can next to the alleyway we walk past. It is on its own, just placed there.

2. One week later, whilst having a smoke outside her flat a guy randomly comes up to me and tries to start a fight with me and calls me a "plonker". Which I found strange since I haven't heard that word used in many years. The next day upon returning to my home town, the same guy just so happens to be walking past me and does not recognize me. I have never seen this guy in my town before and trust me, everybody knows everybody else here. He walks past me and says "F***ing plonker".

3. I lost my job last year in April and it just so happened that my father's workplace had an opening on that day for a position exactly the same as the one I was doing before I lost my job.

I am aware these are random occurrences but I just thought I would share them with you all! There's many more which I'll add later as I am pretty tried at the moment. It may sound odd but since these events took place I keep noticing oddly specific coincidences everywhere on a frequent basis but I can assure you that I am not looking out for them, I just have a lot of "Did anybody else notice that?" moments.

I have talked in depth with my girlfriend about these things and we end up talking about a lot of strange synchronicities and coming to pretty scary results involving the links between stuff, so we have stopped talking about it because it just gives us an odd feeling for some reason. Has anybody else had this happen?

Does anybody have any thoughts on things like this or have shared similar experiences recently?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
1. Popular childrens toy.

2. That dude probably thinks everyones a "plonker".

3. You dad let someone go to hire you, didn't tell you that part.

.o2

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Should've asked if he recently got fired

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Should've asked if he recently got fired

Top notch. 👏 (No pun intended)
edit on 9-3-2017 by Spader because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's called gangstalkers, cause stalking, organized harrasment. These stories sound like they started to attempt to sensitize you to the routines. I got it for months before I started getting mental harrasment. Or its all just coincidence. But that is 50% of how they work.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
On route 206 near my house there's a condemned house on the highway. It's surrounded by a wire fence and angry signs saying keep out. What is notable about this house was there was sign outside it, "Psychic Readings". I always wondered if they saw the foreclosure coming!

new topics

top topics

join