It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘SICKENING’: Backlash as ‘SHAMELESS’ Tony Blair appears at memorial for Iraq war heroes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nickovthenorth

It should surprise no one that he was invited.

He has been convicted of no crime, despite sending people to their deaths on false pretenses. If we want rid of the creep, we will have to make enough noise that someone puts him in court, convicts him, and jails him for what he did. I think its about bloody time for that, don't you?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

Well. And yet... we have the murderer in charge showing up at the burial of his victims. Sheer scorn, you can't see that? Crocodile tears, my friend.

Anyway, this story reminds me of Bush painting his victims.

“First thing I wanted to make sure is that I got the noses right,” Bush said remarking on one of his main concerns when he first begins tackling a portrait subject. Bush began painting in earnest several years ago after just four weeks of lessons. On the initial public response to his paintings, Bush noted, “ People are surprised. Of course, some people are surprised I can even read.”

George W. Bush’s Pearls Of Wisdom On Painting

This "out of touch" thingy seems to be pretty common with our terror-warriors. Not very surprising though.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There is a word to decsribe Blair.........It beguins with C and ends in T and has a un in it

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
There is a word to decsribe Blair.........It beguins with C and ends in T and has a un in it

He might actually end up more hated than Thatcher.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I must admit, I'm on the fence on this one.

On one hand, most don't want him there because of the illegal war he started and the lives he took.

On the other hand, I say he should attend for the very same reason.

If anyone should be there to reflect on the blood spilled and the lives lost, it's him.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

On one hand, most don't want him there because of the illegal war he started and the lives he took.

If anyone should be there to reflect on the blood spilled and the lives lost, it's him.

No fence sitting on this one. Both US and England knew no WMD existed in Iraq because that was the advice the UN inspectors had constantly sent which was totally ignored, even twisted, to fool the people into believing the west was on the high ground. The resulting plundering of Iraq with sanctions and wars, killed over 1/2 million children under the age of 5YO according to UN sources. So the leaders of the willing are some of the greatest mass murderers known in history. Yet the walk free amount us. Getting retirement benefits when they all should be sentenced for life for the horrendous crimes the committed against humanity. No person, no matter what position they hold, should ever be above the law.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

While i think understand where you are coming from with this, i would rather him reflect on the blood spilled and lives lost in a court of law while the list of his crimes are struck against him,then he can reflect some more serving life in some black hole where he cant show his smug face in public ever again.

Edit to add....

It will never happen though so maybe you are right that he should have been invited but only to face the public backlash of him doing so,its water of a ducks back to his kind though all they care about is money and power always more power.

I would of course still prefer him to stand trail so i haven't changed my opinion as such, i just have my reality goggles on at the moment.

edit on 9-3-2017 by nickovthenorth because: to add

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

If I had my way, he'd attend. And so would the families of every fallen soldier.

They'd have their chance to look him in the eye, then into the Chokey with him.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Pedophile and a War Criminal....... dammed hard to pick between the two.........

Either way if there is a hell i hope thatcher is burning in it right now and a spot is reserved next to her for Blair....
edit on 9-3-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I'd settle for dropping him off in downtown Raqqa with as many of his merry gang we could find.

That is one you tube video I'd watch.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

POS Blair made millions from the Carlyle group - what is he a vampire coming to gloat over the sacrificial dead for the rewards he's reaped?

F! him

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Naaaa

Better to drop him with any MP that voted for the Iraq war + GWB and cheny naked in the middle of Iraq and the advertise to every terrorist and insurgent where they are and then sot back and let the games begin

edit on 9-3-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join