It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the Ozzie Mozzies hacked by : (put name of alphabet agency here)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Of course this is humour so no need to get all snarky if you are one of those types of people who just want to argue and don't forget this is not the political mud pit.

Recently in Australia during a concert, Adele was apparently attacked by a couple/swarm of Ozzie Mozzies :

The audience are piddling themselves laughing and so was I when I first saw this video...

Should have sent a couple of "Drone" Drop Bears in to put her and the audience out of their misery...

What had she dropped/smoked before that episode methinks?

Who hacked those mozzies?

The above is TOTALLY humour and should not be taken seriously at all...

Enjoy.

Warmest

Lags
edit on 9-3-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Title fixed

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I live in Aus, and used to live near a drain swamp in an industrial area. The mozzies there were monsters. the little annoying ones everyone knows dont try to drag you off to the water to feast on you for a month...

Oo

even now, if I go out the back, it's a cacophony of little buzzing bastards biting you. during the day, flies. then evening crickets to chirp you to insanity, then after 10pm, mozzies. millions of 'em.

except they are in cahoots with the crickets by that point. delirious with the impending wall breaking arm swatting insanity that ensues.

Oh I love the smell of bug spray in the evening... and ear plugs to sleep

Waiting to wake up here one day with a dugite in my bed... oO

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Ha ha , was out raking crabs with mates one day when i noticed the sun getting close to the mangroves . Said we really do need to get out of here right now . They did not listen and damn near got carried away . Meanwhile i was in the car with the windows up .lol. Nooooooooooo dont listen to me .

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Bless her, that is really sweet. She is actually quite a Lady.

I am not into her music so much as it is emo music for girls, so obviously she is not writing and singing for audiences like me, but she is a beautiful woman. It is nice that she does not represent the former eating disorder brigade. What a horrible psychological virus that was and it sure damaged a lot of women.

I listen to Amy Winehouse still. I made a vow to never forget her. Amy did sing to audiences like me, but she was hopelessly flawed unfortunately; still very beautiful, but tragic.

I think those Mozzies are like her fans, can't get enough of her and I don't blame them.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
How you blokes and your mates still have mosquito problems with all them cane toads on the loose?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Ha ha , was out raking crabs with mates one day when i noticed the sun getting close to the mangroves . Said we really do need to get out of here right now . They did not listen and damn near got carried away . Meanwhile i was in the car with the windows up .lol. Nooooooooooo dont listen to me .

Haha !! At Kent Street Weir at the bbq's one night, decided to hang back, but as soon as the sun got down, bam, I was ushered out by the constant little buggers. I don't get bit though, it's weird. or I'm too ninja for them, who knows, but I've not had a bite in for as long as I can remember... it's the incessant dive bombing that gets me.

Blowies are the same. and those annoying sleeping foot flies... already gone through a can of mortien in a week alone here, with this heat making them all superflies...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
How you blokes and your mates still have mosquito problems with all them cane toads on the loose?

we hunt cane toads and freeze 'em.

If we could hunt the mozzies, we'd be constantly out there... with really tiny nets.. and aeroguard.

Oo

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It wasnt the CIA or FBI, thats just stupid....

It was the Russians

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Dont cha realize the 'magic' in them toads? Totally untapped market, it would seem.......

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dont cha realize the 'magic' in them toads? Totally untapped market, it would seem.......

Squirty milky white goodness!

wait, that sounds awfully wrong Oo

5meodmt though - why dya think we freeze 'em ??

top topics

join