It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Possible Obama DOJ Cover Up Regarding Terror Suspect Days Before Election

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Federal lawmakers are investigating the possibility that senior Department of Justice officials interfered in a terrorism probe involving a refugee just prior to the November election in an effort to deny campaign momentum to Donald Trump, Fox News has learned.

The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee has launched a formal inquiry into the Texas, case, in which a terror suspect’s pending arrest was allegedly spiked just over a week before the election.

BREAKING: Possible Obama DOJ Cover Up Regarding Terror Suspect Days Before Election

This is huge.

Obama officials put American lives in jeopardy by interefering with the arrest of a terror suspect, who falsely claimed to be an Iraqi refugee, because it confirmed Trump's comcerns regarding the inability to properly vet refugees.

Now the terror suspect is on the loose.

Looks like Trump will have to add Iraq back onto the list after all.
edit on 9-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

“When [Joint Terrorism Task Force] and the U.S. Attorney’s office for the Western District of Texas sought to prosecute this refugee, the local law enforcement and prosecutors allegedly ‘met resistance’ from officials within the National Security Division’s Counter Terrorism section in Washington DC,” Committee chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., said in a March 6 letter to U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions....“The ‘resistance’ allegedly occurred a few weeks before the 2016 election, and local authorities believed the lack of progress in this case was handled inadequately,” Johnson wrote.

The suspect is an Iraqi man who had entered the U.S. under a false name. His real name was not released.
Fox news article for ya.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 9-3-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

So his arrest was "spiked" for political purposes, meaning the high ups decided to let this potential terror suspect walk away.

I don't understand how they could think this would go unnoticed..

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
To either deny momentum to Trump or kick the terrorist attack can down the road.

Either way, I'm reminded of Bengazhi.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

To get yourself up to speed, visit the original 3.8.2017 thread on this terrorist release.

HERE YA GO: www.abovetopsecret.com...

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Because they thought Hillary was going to win.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Funny how the Citizens of this great country are coerced into giving up our freedoms (and much of the time have our rights infringed upon without our even knowing it, and illegally at that) under the guise of "National Security", but when our "leaders" LEGITIMATELY jeopardize our safety for their own personal gain, it's covered up and no one gets held accountable.

I hope this case gets busted wide open and those responsible are exposed and dealt with to the full extent of the law

edit on 9-3-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

My guess would be they thought the election was in the bag and as they had the media in their back pocket it would be sorted after Hillary was elected in a "move along nothing to see here manner"...

Things did not work out and now we have this situation..

Just goes to show that the higher up really do not give a flying f#ck about security and it should also cement the idea that some of the more substantial attacks in the past may well have been allowed to further political gain.

Karma will be a bitch.

RA

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Did anyone expect less from our Muslim extremist ?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I like how the source is FOX news reply to: Deny Arrogance

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

So his arrest was "spiked" for political purposes, meaning the high ups decided to let this potential terror suspect walk away.

I know exactly how they thought it would go unnoticed. They thought Hillary would get elected and they could completely dismiss and/or cover-up anything that came to the surface.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Crazy stuff.
The average American won't even care, even if they do hear the story. They won't understand, somehow, that the government has gone rogue.
The cia leaks won't open their eyes, the doj interfering with a presidential election won't either.

Potus himself openly, publicly speaking against a candidate- and then either allowing or encouraging departments within government to interfere with the election, doesn't seem to throw alarms for the average citizens.

Dark times ahead if we don't make serious changes to government design.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Obama's inauguration:

As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between our safety and our ideals. Our Founding Fathers, faced with perils we can scarcely imagine, drafted a charter to assure the rule of law and the rights of man, a charter expanded by the blood of generations. Those ideals still light the world, and we will not give them up for expedience’s sake. And so to all other peoples and governments who are watching today, from the grandest capitals to the small village where my father was born: know that America is a friend of each nation and every man, woman, and child who seeks a future of peace and dignity, and that we are ready to lead once more.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

I guess he wasn't kidding.
edit on 9-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Still more fake news

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Still more fake news

Fake how? They have cited direct quotes from real sources that have been involved.

If the DoJ and Obama did interfere then that's a big story.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I like how the source is FOX news reply to: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: damwel
Still more fake news

So are you both saying this is a lie?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Outstanding DA !!! ( Hey, I like those initials )

Texas officials should have went ahead and prosecuted under state law, but were afraid of a upset Clinton victory.

On the other hand, JTTF can and should utilize the U.S. Marshals RFTF and this guy can be back in custody in hours.

Rather than make press releases, how about going out and busting real bad guys.......... Roberts.

Buck

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

# is about to hit the fan.
edit on Thu Mar 9 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join