It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus on 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbrax

Nostradamus loved to study. The strange and exciting thing about studies as such is they really don't have a "bottom". They go ever deeper. How deep is it you can go down into the study until you drown, that's the question.

Nostradamus had sources avilable to him that no one less they understand such sources can even see.

What if I told you that Neptune, a "mythological god of the sea" has true physical origins? Would that be too crazy for you to understand or see?

There are many ways of looking at prophecy. The truest nature of prophecy is that it isn't a 2 dementional device. It all depends upon the viewer. If that is the way you wish to see that line, then you're not wrong in doing so. However if you'd like to go deeper down the rabbit hole, here's something to chew on.

All the "mythological gods" are actually associated beings in lost historic space and time. Hundreds of thousands of years ago beings came down with a job to do. They were to help evolve mankind. However some of those beings liked the idealisim of power so much, that they decided they'd do things their way. They broke away, they defaulted on their duty, and they started manipulation of mankind to serve their desires and needs. Now this isn't all the beings that came down. Those that did the "evil" were cut away from life circuits. They were superhuman but they were made mortal. So they went about establishing a life circuit that would, in their minds, alow them to live forever through reincarnation. Since that point the planet has been going through cleansing cycles.

Well that's one perspective.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbrax

If one thinks in terms of Astrology, this all makes sense. Neptune, like you said, rules Pisces. When there is a square between two signs, (as is the case now, at this time), there is tension, conflict, stress, fighting, etc. Uranus in Pisces is square pluto in Sagitarrius, thus there is fighting, tension, etc. The quote said that afterwards, he would be congradulated. After the fighting, tension, stress, change will come about and all will be even better than it has been in the past (Neptune will bring about good in the long run and thus congradulated). The stinking one (that is, Neptune, which rules Pisces) is square Sagitarrius and brings so much trouble, but in the long run, all will turn out well and our world will be better off.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IndianaJoe

yes, America will suffer under it's current economy practices.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
"That Neptune will not be persuaded to peace."

"Neptune, God of the sea, Is the ruler of Pisces."

Two different things, but might go together.

When I first saw "Neptune, God of the sea," I then thought, if Neptune is not peaceful, and he is god of the sea, that might mean there might be some kind of dangerous hurricane or storm.

Then I continued reading and saw that Pisces had to do with Christianity, so maybe there will be some kind of war against Christians, and some other religion will not be peaceful.

I don't know what to make of Nostradamus' predictions. They make me very confused when I start reading them, with all the fancy latin words and numbers and such.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think, nostradamus said, that world will end in 3797, but there will be third world war before 2012

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
i think that with all the conspiracy that Nostradamus had very vague predictions is true, and so i think when he meant 1999 it translates to 2012. It's hard to really understand what Nostradamus really meant because he never really explained his perdictions.
I am more than likely to be wrong about 1999 tranlating to 2012, but thats my guess. I say this because Jean Jean-Charles De Fontbrune explained in his book about Nostradamus he said that 3797 " equals " to 1999. And this is all using mathematical equations.
And so i think, with using mathematical equations again to re-look this, you can probably come up with something like 1397=1999=2012.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by atmafc]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join