It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of a robot car driver who was falling asleep while driving?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The dream started with me being back in touch with a wealthy family I used to know. I told them I needed to go somewhere, so they arranged for a car and a driver for me.

The driver was a robot in female form. She told me she was tired, and she was falling asleep while driving. She closed her eyes and was driving on the freeway with her eyes closed. I shook her to get her to open her eyes. She kept closing her eyes and apparently falling asleep.

I woke up then I believe out shock because it seemed like we were heading for a crash. I find this dream to be remarkable for several reasons. First, I remembered it clearly after I woke up which almost happens. Second, it was one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had. It seemed completely real. Third, the premise makes no sense. Who has ever heard of a sleepy robot?
edit on 8-3-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

And I thought I had weird dreams! LOL

I don't think I have ever had a dream about robots of any kind. I have had lucid dreams though. They seem soooo real!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I don't think I have ever had a dream about robots of any kind. I have had lucid dreams though. They seem soooo real!

A sleepy robot is one of the strangest things imaginable to me. I think the meaning may be that my subconscious and my consciousness have been overloaded recently, and if I don't correct the problem, I'm headed for a crash.

I enjoy some of your celebratory threads. The rant thread I posted yesterday was mostly a joke.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
There was a news story I read about here on ATS that mentioned robot car test drivers falling asleep at the wheel.
Here it is: Ford Engineers Can't Stay Awake

Maybe you read it or glanced at the title and that made some impression on your subconscious?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The world is going to crash.
Many people are blind to the truth and unwilling to admit that the world is going to crash and burn.

Many people stick their heads in the sand, hence blind. Many just want to fall asleep and wake up after everything has crashed.

People don't want to take a detour away from danger. Instead they follow the road, fast and furious, heading into a crash orchestrated by the globalists.

Warning for 15th March next week when the US Debt ceiling is reached. Watch Wall St implode then.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

A sleepy robot is one of the strangest things imaginable to me. I think the meaning may be that my subconscious and my consciousness have been overloaded recently, and if I don't correct the problem, I'm headed for a crash.

I enjoy some of your celebratory threads. The rant thread I posted yesterday was mostly a joke.

Your assessment sounds about right. That is what I would think as well.

Oh, I didn't even know about your rant thread until you said something. It isn't the first time someone has mentioned the same thing so I left a long reply hoping to clarify things for people.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Your assessment sounds about right. That is what I would think as well.

Oh, I didn't even know about your rant thread until you said something. It isn't the first time someone has mentioned the same thing so I left a long reply hoping to clarify things for people.

That dream seemed unbelievably strange to me until I put in perspective. Now it seems easy to understand.

From what I've seen, you're probably the nicest person on this forum. I wasn't criticizing you with that thread, and I tried to clear everything up with the last post I made in that thread.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Much appreciated.

top topics

join