It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tax Returns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Trump said he would show is tax returns, where still waiting, is it that difficult to understand?

If Trump keeps just 80% of his promises, he'd be heads and heels above past Presidents. Tax Returns was a non-issue during the campaign and it's less than a non-issue now, if that's possible.

One step at a time. He has yet to reach 10%.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Trump said he would show is tax returns, where still waiting, is it that difficult to understand?

If Trump keeps just 80% of his promises, he'd be heads and heels above past Presidents. Tax Returns was a non-issue during the campaign and it's less than a non-issue now, if that's possible.

I am not sure he as reached anything above 0%, his original travel ban was killed in the courts, the second one has already been filed against, and not even in place yet. He gave the terrorists 10 days to get a Visa.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Billionaires view the court system as a tool to use against people, like is used against them. They are sued frequently, and see legal expenses as simply a cost of business.

Do I agree with it? No. But were I someone who was frequently sued for everything under the sun, I may develop a bit more of an affinity for using litigious tools.

WIthout knowing the specifics behind any of what you are talking about, I can say im unsurprised he would have a couple of occasions where he made a vendor sue him. I've seen it quite a few times. Its called a dispute. When you have a billion dollars you think you can negotiate prices that people like you and I don't feel the privilege of.

For what its worth, i have a few bills I've chosen to not pay. Because I did not get the service I had agreed upon. One was a doctor who tried to charge me $500 for a surgery he decided to cancel for someone unknown reason. My CC processor agreed with me, and refunded my cash. And they don't feel strong enough to sue me, most likely because they'd lose. But they did try to report me to a credit bureau. LOL

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

What do tax returns have to do with a transparent government?

It would nice to know where our One True Leader was getting his cash, especially if coming from foreign sources as is rumored. That might be something important to know.

It is known. His taxes are filed. Again, what does his private NON government information have to do with transparency?

Does he need to disclose how many women he's kissed too?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Billionaires view the court system as a tool to use against people, like is used against them. They are sued frequently, and see legal expenses as simply a cost of business.

Do I agree with it? No. But were I someone who was frequently sued for everything under the sun, I may develop a bit more of an affinity for using litigious tools.

WIthout knowing the specifics behind any of what you are talking about, I can say im unsurprised he would have a couple of occasions where he made a vendor sue him. I've seen it quite a few times. Its called a dispute. When you have a billion dollars you think you can negotiate prices that people like you and I don't feel the privilege of.

For what its worth, i have a few bills I've chosen to not pay. Because I did not get the service I had agreed upon. One was a doctor who tried to charge me $500 for a surgery he decided to cancel for someone unknown reason. My CC processor agreed with me, and refunded my cash. And they don't feel strong enough to sue me, most likely because they'd lose. But they did try to report me to a credit bureau. LOL

Face to face you and I are not far apart, and I understand what you are saying. I had a hospital sue me for 12 grand, when I started asking questions, they refused to answer, when they actually sued me, I answered the case, and 12 grand of debt went away.

That is what bothers me with Trump, the priviledge, I have worked hard my entire adult life, little college, but for the most part have made a living. Trump has never had to struggle, he has no connection with the middle or lower class.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Does he need to disclose how many women he's kissed too?

Heavens no. They already call him "misogynist" for some private comments made to someone who goaded him into saying those things.

If he actually DID kiss and tell, could you imagine the outrage? Im sure CNN would make at least 72 hours worth of coverage out of it.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe he has no connection with the middle or lower class.

Who does at that level that they run for President?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Follow promises kept here.
trump-meter.com...
Not Yet Started 79/102

In Progress: 11/102

Compromise: 0/102

Completed: 12/102

Broken: 0/102

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe he has no connection with the middle or lower class.

I know you will decry this, but Obama had a lot of contact with the middle and lower classes as a community organizer, he wasn't raised with the golden spoon in his mouth, Clinton's as well, dirty as they might be, there origins were not spectacular. Carter, Ford, Reagan, LBJ(?), Eisenhower, Truman, a lot of them did, not so much in this modern era.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I know that site is slanted BS. Just look at the "Withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership". The promise was withdraw and negotiate a better deal, but that not happening he is even being snubbed by other countries right now.

And this one "Immediately after taking office, Mr. Trump will ask the generals to present a plan within 30 days to defeat and destroy ISIS". There was no submit a plan BS he kept saying he already had a plan he claimed they would be defeated in 30 days.

Keep your propaganda site it is worthless.
edit on 9-3-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

trump-meter.com...
Not Yet Started 79/102

Ignorant pro Trump site, Trump has not actually accomplished any of those things, other than signing orders, do you have any record of regulations going away, come with a better source. Face it, the man is an habitual ass, and too many of you are afraid to admit that you elected this idiot President.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I know you will decry this, but Obama had a lot of contact with the middle and lower classes as a community organizer, he wasn't raised with the golden spoon in his mouth, Clinton's as well, dirty as they might be, there origins were not spectacular. Carter, Ford, Reagan, LBJ(?), Eisenhower, Truman, a lot of them did, not so much in this modern era.

Community organizer?
Like the community organizers that organize left wing protests?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Why do people ignore he released his financials?? This has far more information than a tax return incLudington payments made and the amounts. Things never included on tax form other than statements like total to charities etc.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

trump-meter.com...
Not Yet Started 79/102

Ignorant pro Trump site, Trump has not actually accomplished any of those things, other than signing orders, do you have any record of regulations going away, come with a better source. Face it, the man is an habitual ass, and too many of you are afraid to admit that you elected this idiot President.

Yes he has executive orders can and indeed do tell government agencies how to handle regulations. The fact you don't know this just makes you a partisan hack. The president has the right to interpret law as he sees fit. The only way to argue against his interpretation is supreme court intervention a very unlikely scenario.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

trump-meter.com...
Not Yet Started 79/102

Right, as an example, this didn't happen?
President Trump signs order to withdraw from Trans-Pacific Partnership

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

That is what bothers me with Trump, the priviledge, I have worked hard my entire adult life, little college, but for the most part have made a living. Trump has never had to struggle, he has no connection with the middle or lower class.

Who knows what his struggles may or may not have been.

Having money certainly makes the struggles you and I face a lot easier to deal with. But it also brings on a whole new set of problems you have to deal with.

I know a couple of billionaires, and I see the good and bad in being that wealthy. Among the good is not having much want for anything. THe bad would include being enslaved to the work habits that earned you that wealth.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Why do people ignore he released his financials?? This has far more information than a tax return incLudington payments made and the amounts. Things never included on tax form other than statements like total to charities etc.

Interesting, I do taxes for a living, the financial statements of all out politicians are bogus with ranges 100K to 1 M, 1M to 10 Mil, really? Are you an expert in understanding that crap. There are all kinds of things on tax returns, like where the money came from, Sch C, D, E, foreign tax credits, NOL's

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

trump-meter.com...
Not Yet Started 79/102

Yes he has executive orders can and indeed do tell government agencies how to handle regulations. The fact you don't know this just makes you a partisan hack. The president has the right to interpret law as he sees fit. The only way to argue against his interpretation is supreme court intervention a very unlikely scenario.

Funny thing is, I have never been a partisan hack, tend to look at things through my eyes. The regulations are laws that have been passed. He interprets laws for his rich buddies, means those of us in the middle will suffer. People have been pretty successful in arguing against him in court so far, seems to be a waste of time to me. Maybe if he would actually work for the country instead of pandering to his ignorant base, we might actually be able to accomplish something. Yes I called you ignorant, because, not one among you is able to think for yourself. Orange Messiah is good, everything else is bad, even if it goes against you own interest.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

trump-meter.com...
Not Yet Started 79/102

He pulled out of something that had not been ratified? This accomplished what?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

trump-meter.com...
Not Yet Started 79/102

He pulled out of something that had not been ratified? This accomplished what?

Kept an election promise, something you will refuse to see no matter what is staring you in the face, you are a lost cause as far as logic and reason go.
As another example of an election promise kept there is the following, but you will deny that as well. You live in your own reality, facts mean nothing to you.
Ask Trans Canada to renew its permit application for the Keystone Pipeline. (done)
edit on 9-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join