It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve to Raise Interest Rates Next Week (Traders see 100% probability of this)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Anyone hear of the CAN SLIM method?

I have not, could you elaborate on what this is?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The problem being is that the market will always correct its self when it can, the longer the pressure builds the bigger the bang, the higher they go the harder they fall. Its a universal law that the trained monkeys of the fed don't seem to get . What we will see is the Euro collapse first as another German bank heads south. They have no margins at 0% interest rates, they lack liquidity, just one straw and the camels back goes . Who in their right minds runs things like this, even we know that the end game is close. Who ever heard of a concept like negative interest rates!. Why would you keep your currency in a Bank? It means they are redundant.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

based on your comment, it sounds like you expect the Euro to actually fail in the near future once this current bubble pops? Doesn't that essentially tank every other currency causing a domino effect and worldwide economic "pop"?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I would think that would be the case, France Germany Netherlands Italy Greece, and of course Britain...seem to be wanting to be independent countries again with their own currencies. So what would have been Euros will have to be revalued into local currency, Germany now wants the bit of Gold that Greece has got ..good luck with that. Their will be a lot of defaults, that's one thing that could kick it off. But because of the globalised system when one defaults the whole lot will go.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I kind of wonder of these low interest rates were a long term plan for government seized land and indentured servants,like buying the new car with the flexible payments you can buy a car for 300 a month for 30 years,this sure plays out to me as feed being thrown so the pigs will follow trail into a pen,certainly in my opinion from reading and watching for last 30 yrs,I may not be too far off the mark,about 60% of workforce is government,Trump Admin get's rid of non sensical programs,a bunch of those making 130k a year will be without jobs,thus creating a somewhat domino effect,we are living in a created society,created to fail

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

I like this one as a real indicator of the world trade demand, and how the actual exchange of goods is going...according to this the Baltic dry index is in real trouble as a few more major shipping companies have filled for Bankruptcy, if this doesn't upset the algorithms not much will. www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

So what should I be investing in before this happens?

Bodybags.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: crankyoldman

I wish I understood the tangled web of the Financial organizations that run (rob) the globe.

Do you think at a general birds-eye view that the Federal Reserve, the IMF, and the World Bank are competing or working together??

There is only the IMF, the rest are pretend subsidiaries. The system is rather simple at its core, the IMF, by using the US military machine, takes hold of all the assets in all the countries. They "loan" them fiat currency, debt notes, in exchange for putting a lien on the collateral: assets including people, now known as the basket of special drawing rights, which includes of all things US dollars. The countries that refuse to join, Syria, North Korea, Iran (Iraq, Afghanistan are now in) are targeted in a myriad of ways until they give up and pledge their assets.

Then the fiat currency is devalued on purpose and the assets are eventually taken as payment. One key that people don't see, even though it is right in front of them, is the dollar is a DEBT, a "note" and it cannot be used to pay off a debt. You can't pay an IOU with an IOU, so when the IMF says, "time to pay up" they are not asking for dollar bills, they are asking for, real estate, bridges, companies, human beings and anything but dollar bills.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

This is a good round up of what's going on. With all the trouble in the world, how come the stock market hasn't had a down day, with the Baltic dry at its worst, with the maximum amount of money being spent to short the precious metal market, and what do the Rothschild's know that we don't, by removing their money from the stock market, and why does the Ides of march, have so many historical dates associated with it. www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

When I tried to view the video it said "Sorry, this video is unavailable"

Is it a recent report?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Thank you for explaining that.

So what does that mean for America and the countries that "join"? Will they purposely collapse the dollar and literally come and take everything from everyone? I guess I don't quite get some of what you said regarding the IMF taking real estate and people.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Yes its recent, are you in the UK? because it works my end.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

No, I'm in Northeast United States so that must be why. I will try to use a search engine and look for Baltic Dry Index and shipping bankruptcies

Hopefully that reveals some links I can view from here ...

Found one but it's from September of '16 www.abc.net.au...

Thanks for tipping me off on this : )

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Apparently the fall in the retail sector is being blamed on online sales, but online sales only account for 10 per cent of retail spending.
The Largest lobby in the US Government is actually the Realtors association, who have the ear of the main people, and have convinced government to give out what in reality what amounts to deposit free loans again, in the sub prime, if you haven't got a deposit you probably are sub prime. So its going to be the same old collapse for the second time around. Retail stores are emptying out fast and becoming vacant as demand falls, no wonder they want a bull# media.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I know there are knew "forms" of the Collateralized Debt Obligations (sub-prime mortgage "bundles") whose failures were the catalyst for the 2008 crisis

But how can you tell the economic retail statistics are tied directly to the Realtors Lobby and more importantly, how can you tell that these are the imminent precursors to another gigantic collapse?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Do you not think the Trump Administration and certainly some other Power Brokers will find a way to figure out the Debt Ceiling issue and at least kick the can down the road again???

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

At this rate Europe will pop first , as were dealing with sixty trillion plus, in derivatives. I would assume they would run things as best they can with SDR's while they work out how to reset the world economy. Anyone who can add two and two together , and the Fed can do that must have a plan B. In fact it might all be planned, who knows? MSM is telling everyone all is well and they are believing it. I think Trump is getting a Trillion organised, but at this rate if the European banks go he can blame them, this time because the toxic loans bundled and sold from America to Europe last time.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

this same scenario was repeated in September of 2016 thefreethoughtproject.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Hence a load of countries wanting to get out of the EU and get organised.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

This is a good round up of what's going on. With all the trouble in the world, how come the stock market hasn't had a down day, with the Baltic dry at its worst, with the maximum amount of money being spent to short the precious metal market, and what do the Rothschild's know that we don't, by removing their money from the stock market, and why does the Ides of march, have so many historical dates associated with it. www.youtube.com...

The "economy" as we are led to believe is not the stock market - hasn't been for ages. Used to be the stock market was about getting money, creating a product or service, paying back the money and some folks gambled on the numbers associated - over simplification to be sure. Now it is about gambling entirely. There is no connection, except emotional, to the real world.

Here is a truism long forgotten. The Rothschild empire began with insider knowledge about the true outcome of the war with france, folks sold "stocks" for pennies on the dollar to them because the believed the end was nigh, it wasn't and the common folks lost. This tidbit teaches us something - the only time the stock market value matters is if NO ONE is buying. If someone is buying, it means, like the Rothschilds, something else is going on. I say again, if no one shows up to buy, we're all dead, but if someone buys, even with plunging values, all is fine just not for the regular guy.

In recent times the stock market has been a way of confiscating wealth from the average man, either through high frequency trading and the stealing of pennies, or through outright manipulation of pump and dump. The whole "dow" thing is a tiny fraction of all businesses in action on earth and the attention it garners is disproportionate.

Fun fact: Stocks means "animal" as in cows, pigs etc. You are what is being traded, stocks are you...

As for your last question. There was great fear that Trump, or another non-owned entity might be be ushered into the top position. The march 15 debt ceiling, fed meeting, was the poison pill: "elect trump and we will just crash it all..." The irony of that is they had planned to crash it all anyone, it was just a matter of who was left standing.

I interpret the CIA dump as a kind of mexican standoff shot. The notion being, the IMF/CIA is the same, if you attack us, we attack you and no one wins. My guess, dust settles this week and Fed ups 1/4 point for interbank lending, effectively meaning little for us commoners for the short term. The Debt Ceiling is another matter, I think the panicked ones might shoot themselves in the face to make a point in which case it could get ugly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join