It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an Indigo Child. Are you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
From what I read about he Indigo Children, I believe i am one..

I fit into each of these categories :

Technological children-born to use computers
Energy level very high.
They come into the world with a feeling of importance.
They have a feeling of "deserving to be here", more like entitlement.
Self-worth is not critical since they tell others "who they are".
Absolute authority without question is a problem for them.
They simply will not do certain things, such as waiting in line.
Frustrated with systems that are ritual-oriented like graduation ceremonies.
They often see easier and more effective ways to do things at home and at school, nonconformists to most systems, "system busters".
Appear antisocial and withdrawn unless around their own kind, therefore social and interpersonal difficulties.
They will not respond to "guilt trips".
Not shy in letting you know what they need or do not want.
Intuitive to the level of displaying psychic abilities.

Is this good or bad ... any oppinions? suggestions? advice? information?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ivanglam
Technological children-born to use computers

I did a psych-evaluation at college - I was 50-50 between Art and Science (The only one in my year). I could either be an artist or work with computers. I chose to be a programmer, but recently have been working on a book.

Energy level very high.

Yes - I was considered 'hyper active' as a child.

They come into the world with a feeling of importance.

Strangely enough I did believe that at the beginning. Now I have a general idea as to what I am here to do, but it took long enough :shk:

They have a feeling of "deserving to be here", more like entitlement.

See answer above

Self-worth is not critical since they tell others "who they are".

Very true. I never had any problems with peer pressure either.

Absolute authority without question is a problem for them.

Very true in my case. I was seven years old when I asked a question about the nature of God. (I was in a Catholic school). Since there is no answer to my question, other than it being a matter of faith, I was considered to be a rebel.

They simply will not do certain things, such as waiting in line.

I'll do it, but won't like it.

Frustrated with systems that are ritual-oriented like graduation ceremonies.

Actually its quite funny to see people prancing around like roosters

They often see easier and more effective ways to do things at home and at school, nonconformists to most systems, "system busters".

True. Fortunately my bosses have always seen my abilities and give me carte blanche as far as projects are concerned. They know I will do a good job if left to my own devices.

Appear antisocial and withdrawn unless around their own kind, therefore social and interpersonal difficulties.

Now thats not me. I can converse with most people. If I dislike someone there is always a logical reason for it.

They will not respond to "guilt trips".

True

Not shy in letting you know what they need or do not want.

I won't deliberately upset anyone but I will explain my needs etc in a diplomatic manner in such a way as they end up believing it was their idea in the first place.

Intuitive to the level of displaying psychic abilities.

Precognitive dreams - thats the lot.

Lee Carroll says the Indigos actually started coming about 48-50 years ago--what they call Indigo scouts and elders. Steve Rother says the Crystal elders have been here awhile, but the little ones are only just now coming in. Some Crystal elders and Indigo elders did not know who they were for a long time. They just knew they did not fit in with everyone else. But Nancy Ann Tappe said she started noticing in the early 1980s the new 'indigo' color in the auras of some kids being born. There is a lot of controversy and difference of opinion over the Indigo/Crystal question though.

www.bellaonline.com...

Looks like I'm one of the scouts - I was born in 62

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Very interesting.... i find it strange though .. apperently the last big wave of indigos was in 96' ... i was born 88 .... i feel special ... from what i read, i am a crossbreed between Indigo/crystal/violet . .... im not the violent type though... but trust me... hahah do not get on my bad side

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Whoa Im like alot of those things.
Maybe Im an indigo child. I hate waiting in line and I hate those graduation things. Just a waste of time. I hate that authority thing and I feel like I deserve to be here.

new topics

top topics

join