It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Aides Address His Wiretap Claims: ‘That’s Above My Pay Grade’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama has gone underground with Hillary and camp.

Tim Kaine's son was just arrested at an anti Trump rally.

lol.

He lit a smoke bomb apparently.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: AboveBoard

What you really mean is that Stave Bannon now can do all the investigating he wants as a seated member of the National Security Council. That absolutely nothing is above his level of clearance.

Muhwahahahaha.

The fact of the matter is ... Trump is the President of the United States now. He doesn't need to bash Obozo. He's the guy seated on the throne now.

The only reason he would say it ... is because he knows it to be true. What's he gonna get out of it? Nothing ... other than stomping on and grinding out Obozo's reputation. We all know Obozo was a dirt bag and the worst President in History. The only thing he managed to accomplish was to take the bottom rung from Jimmy Carter. LOL

I agree with that, but my two cents on this is that Trump was already looking for a way to initiate a Congressional investigation of Obama for ANY reason, this was just the first crime that reached that threshold.

I believe Trump knows Barry is dirty and that once Congress starts tugging on a few loose threads, the whole "Barack Obama" (if that's even his real name)/Alt-Left scam will unravel.

edit on 8-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama is going to SuperMax.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Im replying to aboveboard's post
Sorry normally i would just quote you however i just wanted to ask before anyone else did and copy and pasted

And the timing might have had something to do with the intensity of the Russia collusion investigation...where the dossier by Christopher Steele points toward Team Trump actively working with Russia to undermine (i.e. Cheat) our Electoral Process.

Ahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhah hahah

The dossier that had 4chan fan fiction about russian hookers peeing on trump? That dossier that clapper tried to distance himself from lol you mean that dossier? Please tell me you are serious!

edit on 8-3-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

link   
Double post sorry

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Ha, ha, I have not seen that in the news, I wonder why?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You just requested for your own thread to be closed because you were being called out on your hypocrisy, and now you come here and call other people hypocrites?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

They are triggered because White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer shut down questions about the now very famous Trump-Tweet about Obama.

They are "triggered"

when did ATS turn into a cresh?

They were not triggered they were reporting the news, Trump has made a claim that so far he cannot back up and has been denied at every level.

Denied at every level? Please just
with the ignorance. Like any of those clowns at the FBI, CIA, NSA, or NRO would implicate themselves by admitting they tapped Trump's communication lines. The only time ANY of these agencies admit any wrongdoing is when a whisleblower or hacker outs them. They are all pieces of the gigantic lying sh*t known as the "Intelligence community". Who could be naive enough to believe anything these shady bastards have to say at all? Wikileaks has far more credibility than all of them combined at this point.

edit on 8-3-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

The dossier that had 4chan fan fiction about russian hookers peeing on trump? That dossier that clapper tried to distance himself from lol you mean that dossier? Please tell me you are serious!

LMMFLWAO! Yes, the Pee-Pee-Gate manifesto, heh heh heh...

Is the Alt-Left still waving that totally debunked pack of lies around?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

The famous dossier by Remington steel one and the same, decoy, the juicy dossier that along with you know Washington post head line news of "the CIA have prove of What? Russia, Russia, Russia,", Amazon nice contract with CIA.

Follow the money trail.

I wonder when they will bring Mr. alias Steel to testify in congress, oops he is not an American citizen. darn.

He may still make money from a book deal.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

I hope so everytime they bring it up i bust a gut laughing at how they plagiarized a fan fiction story that was spread by 4chan pol to journalist that lists the hookers had on anime pajamas that peed on trump. Everytime it is brought up it makes the dems look like a bunch of window lickers. The best part is these same people laughed at the birther movement yet this is soooooo much worse then being a birther!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Hey digital,

The pee stuff has not been corroborated, however, there are many pieces of the other parts of the dossier that are being shown to be true, like Trump surrogates / campaign staff meeting with Russians in Europe during the campaign season. Stuff like that.

Then there are Mr Steele's contacts who are now disappeared or dead.

Session recused himself and Flynn is gone. Trumpmis reportedly extremely angry about that.

To think that this is 4Chan nonesense is to also disregard that Mr. Steele is a real person who was the top MI 6 agent regarding Russia for the British Government. His contacts are real.

DonI know definitively if the dossier is 100% accurate. Well obviously not. There is, however, enough dots connecting that if one is at all conspiracy minded, it should be of great interest.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Hey digital,

The pee stuff has not been corroborated, however, there are many pieces of the other parts of the dossier that are being shown to be true, like Trump surrogates / campaign staff meeting with Russians in Europe during the campaign season. Stuff like that.

Then there are Mr Steele's contacts who are now disappeared or dead.

Session recused himself and Flynn is gone. Trumpmis reportedly extremely angry about that.

To think that this is 4Chan nonesense is to also disregard that Mr. Steele is a real person who was the top MI 6 agent regarding Russia for the British Government. His contacts are real.

DonI know definitively if the dossier is 100% accurate. Well obviously not. There is, however, enough dots connecting that if one is at all conspiracy minded, it should be of great interest.

Wow double down on that crazyness. Yes a true blood peegater awesome sure buddy please keep it up hell spread it far and wide! Nobody is going to stop you

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: AboveBoard

What you really mean is that Stave Bannon now can do all the investigating he wants as a seated member of the National Security Council. That absolutely nothing is above his level of clearance.

Muhwahahahaha.

The fact of the matter is ... Trump is the President of the United States now. He doesn't need to bash Obozo. He's the guy seated on the throne now.

The only reason he would say it ... is because he knows it to be true. What's he gonna get out of it? Nothing ... other than stomping on and grinding out Obozo's reputation. We all know Obozo was a dirt bag and the worst President in History. The only thing he managed to accomplish was to take the bottom rung from Jimmy Carter. LOL

Hahaha. Yeah. Very funny. Steve Bannon is the last person I want to see with any power. If he's there long enough you will know why. We can talk about it then.

(President Obama happens to have a 60% approval rating.)

The only ones thinking Obama was the "worst in history" are those blinded by partisanship. Sorry Snarl. I'm betting Trump goes down in the bottom five. (Ok. I'm blinded by partisanship too. Lol!)

I'm not sure Trump understands that he no longer needs to lash out at people because he's the President. I have yet to see evidence of restraint, truthfully. And he was in a rage storm over Sessions recusing himself. It was Trump's Very Bad No Good Rotten Day Tweet Storm.

My post was meant as a light hearted jab. You know I think you are awesome.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

I hope so everytime they bring it up i bust a gut laughing at how they plagiarized a fan fiction story that was spread by 4chan pol to journalist that lists the hookers had on anime pajamas that peed on trump. Everytime it is brought up it makes the dems look like a bunch of window lickers. The best part is these same people laughed at the birther movement yet this is soooooo much worse then being a birther!

LMMFLWAO @ "window lickers"...

It's truly funny at this point. The Alt-Left has ZERO evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians during the election, but the evidence that the Obama Regime spied on the Trump Campaign and Trump Transition Team is overwhelming.

They still can't figure our how Bill Clinton's wife, her sketchy record, proven corruption and lies, unlikability, arrogance, and decades of enabling and defending a serial sexual predator could have possibly lost the election, so it must have been the Russians

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

What!!!!!!!!! Hillary, well taking into consideration that is 3 sources from which the money was funneled to create the dossier, I mean to investigate Trump and Russia, nasty Republicans, dirty Hillary foundation and some firm in Washington, I wonder how much money was pay for the creation.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The world laughs at trumps assessment of the media are you kidding me?
NYT subscriptions are way up. Online and hard copy. Hardly failing.
Now on ATS that's a different story.
But ATS does not reflect the real world.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Well of the people that were asked who could confirm trumps claims?
Which one stood up and said yes he has the evidence?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Well he is the expert on failing at business, done so in spectacular fashion more than a few times..I think he failed so bad he claims he pays no taxes to this day..he is a chump.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The world laughs at trumps assessment of the media are you kidding me?
NYT subscriptions are way up. Online and hard copy. Hardly failing.
Now on ATS that's a different story.
But ATS does not reflect the real world.

What about the fact washington post and new york times are faking a majority of their online traffic

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Opps best year ever in online traffic paid for by soros

Sorry this must be like when your parents told you santa isn't real ! Harsh

Lol about half the people liking the articles are fake 40 to 53 percent of traffic is Chinese bots lol all the people who agree with you sad really half of them are bots

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes different issues. Some things in the dossier can actually be verified.
That's the difference.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join