It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Aides Address His Wiretap Claims: ‘That’s Above My Pay Grade’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If the accusations are true then Obama should be prosecuted if they are false then Trump should be prosecuted.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The evidence to back up Trump's claim is already out there and it's clear that there was some surveillance on his campaign. Did Obama order it? Who knows... Were the FISA requests made by the Obama Regime? Yes.

I think it reasonable to assume that the more highly sensitive specifics are in the hands of the appropriate members of Congress who have agreed to investigate this -- a fact in and of itself that indicates there must be something to President Trump's charges. Congress isn't going to want to get sucked into a turd hunt.

Of course Spicer isn't going to know every detail of this, nor should he. Did Eisenhower give his press aide the plans for D-Day? It's ridiculous to think that a mid-level staffer would be given a comprehensive briefing on such a matter.

Personally, I would not be surprised one bit if Obama and his Alt-Left operatives in the gubmint were so desperate to maintain power that they did exactly what Trump has accused them of.

One thing is certain -- Congress will be asking the questions from here on out.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I believe this morning some in congress was requesting the FISA records of the two submitted warrants to do surveillance on first Trump and the second on his server.

So let see what happen.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Snarl

Obozo tapped Trump's wires. Why would he say it if it wasn't true?

Because he's suffering from Dementia, a cognitive impairment associated with advanced age and foolish old men.

And this was the better choice?

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

They are triggered because White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer shut down questions about the now very famous Trump-Tweet about Obama.

They are "triggered"

when did ATS turn into such cresh?

They were not triggered they were reporting the news, Trump has made a claim that so far he cannot back up and has been denied at every level.

Denied at every level?
You mean denied by every Leftist that doesn't know squat about it.
There have been plenty of people that have said it is a very plausible scenario. The Wikileaks release yesterday pretty much confirms it, without doing so directly.

This is a perfect example of the hypocracy of trump fans on ATS.

So when the Russian dossier came out you all said there is no poof of this so it cannot be true and was some leftist creation.

Yet when Trump says Obama wired his phones and also has zero evidence you jump up to defend him.

I just wish you guys would be consistent.

I don't know if he has proof or not and neither do you.
So your statement about my statement means nothing.
I would certainly take those sources word that say it was a likely scenario before I would take the word of any Leftist denying it happened.
Most Leftists are known for lying out of both side of their mouths at the same time.

The point however is that there is zero proof to back up the claims of Trumps Russian Golden showers and there is zero proof that Obama has his phones tapped. Both should be regarded in the same way should they not? treated with the same scepticism?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Trump is entitled to free speech under the first amendment.

Words != action.
edit on 8-3-2017 by l007sb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: gortex

The President made a serious claim in public against his predecessor yet now people want answers nobody wants to talk about it , if he was doing what you suggest I think it a bit juvenile from White house staff on a serious issue.

I think the President read to much into the Breitbart story and misspoke , twitter will be his downfall.

Awwwwww and Democrats have not made any false statements? Trump is a russian mole? It would seem there is smoke aka the fisa's. We will see if there is a fire! So far the dems have had the ability to attack trumps cabinet picks based off the unproven assumption on very loose logic that trump is a russian plant. So why should trump need to prove anything and expect the dems to explain themselves.

So you agree with Trump lowering himself to the same level as the Democrats?

This kind of behaviour does not do him any justice and it doesn't do the political system any favours, any more than the Democrats claims.

At best it's childish, juvenile politics. At worse the U.S political system is broken beyond repair.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That's not dementia.

He is a straight up liar, a cheat, a fake, and a traitor. He should be tried, convicted and disposed of, right off the planet. Launch his remains into the sun, and this planet will be far better off.

The kicker was when he presented that piece of trash fake birth cert as proof of citizenship.
As for the gay prostitution for payment of coc aine...n that's called a gay coke whore.
This planet doesn't need that worthless person on it.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Senators Request Evidence Of Trump Wiretap Accusation

The chairman and ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee have requested that both the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the FBI provide any evidence to substantiate President Donald Trump's accusation that former President Barack Obama had ordered a wiretap of his 2016 campaign.

On Mar. 8, Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island submitted a letter to both acting deputy attorney general Dana Boente and FBI Director James Comey requesting that their committee be provided with any existing applications for surveillance of the Trump campaign, The Hill reports.

"We request that the Department of Justice us copies of any warrant applications and court orders... related to wiretaps of President, the Trump campaign, or Trump Tower," Graham and Whitehouse wrote.

www.opposingviews.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If the accusations are true then Obama should be prosecuted if they are false then Trump should be prosecuted.

What would the charge be against Trump though?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Day jobs are scarce.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama has gone underground with Hillary and camp.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: l007sb
a reply to: Grimpachi

Trump is entitled to free speech under the first amendment.

Words != action.

Libelous claims are not protected speech and is a tort. Civil action could easily be pursued and it could lead to a impeachable offense.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

The kicker was when he presented that piece of trash fake birth cert as proof of citizenship.

I will never understand how, with all the power of the presidency behind him, he couldn't come up with a forgery better than that.

It's laughably-bad.

A friend sent me a link to the .pdf the day it was released -- 27 April 2011, and asked me what I thought. I opened it in Illustrator and thought my bud was trying to punk me.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama has gone underground with Hillary and camp.

I haven't seen much of Moochfoot either.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It will be no charges if is no true.

Plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

I tell you, they are so dirty and guilty with the crap they have done, they are now lying low and out of sight.

Out of sight out of mind

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Why would he say it if it wasn't true?

Really?!?

Maybe because the "triggered" Breitbart news article and Mark Levin said so and Trump believed them, then sent out a tweet storm accusing Obama of a felony for which the only evidence is...Mark Levin and Breitbart News?

And around it goes...when it will stop, nobody knows!!

And the timing might have had something to do with the intensity of the Russia collusion investigation...where the dossier by Christopher Steele points toward Team Trump actively working with Russia to undermine (i.e. Cheat) our Electoral Process.

(Well you asked...)

(Sorry. I get smart alecky emoticon thing from xeuchen. It's contagious.)
edit on 8-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It will be no charges if is no true.

Plain and simple.

If President Trump's claims had no basis in reality, Congress wouldn't have announced its investigation so quickly.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

What you really mean is that Stave Bannon now can do all the investigating he wants as a seated member of the National Security Council. That absolutely nothing is above his level of clearance.

Muhwahahahaha.

The fact of the matter is ... Trump is the President of the United States now. He doesn't need to bash Obozo. He's the guy seated on the throne now.

The only reason he would say it ... is because he knows it to be true. What's he gonna get out of it? Nothing ... other than stomping on and grinding out Obozo's reputation. We all know Obozo was a dirt bag and the worst President in History. The only thing he managed to accomplish was to take the bottom rung from Jimmy Carter. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join