It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Aides Address His Wiretap Claims: ‘That’s Above My Pay Grade’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Gem article from the New York Times very biased and pressing.

They are triggered because White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer shut down questions about the now very famous Trump-Tweet about Obama.

NYT still pushing the fake James Comey comments too while they're at it !!

Spicer said a question about "proof" was above his pay grade !!

NYT triggered all the way now. Frustrated and dumbfounded.

Trump Aides Address His Wiretap Claims: ‘That’s Above My Pay Grade’

“No, that’s above my pay grade,” said Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary and a feisty Trump loyalist, when asked on Tuesday at an on-camera briefing if he had seen any evidence to back up Mr. Trump’s accusation. The reporters kept at him, but Mr. Spicer pointedly and repeatedly refused to offer personal assurances that the president’s statements were true.

“No comment,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions said earlier in the day. Last week, Mr. Sessions recused himself from any investigations involving the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russia.

“I don’t know anything about it,” John F. Kelly, the homeland security secretary, said on CNN on Monday. Mr. Kelly shrugged and added that “if the president of the United States said that, he’s got his reasons to say it.”

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah , don't dare try to hold the President to account.
He made a claim but nobody backs it up.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

And as soon he said those words, "is above pay grade" he was accused of lying because such a position as the one he holds within the Trump administration should know everything is happening behind doors.

In my understanding he may know things, but is no way in hell that is going to released them without permission, that will be considered a leak.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Ever so funny. What if he did it just to trigger his detractors? I mean ... just for fun?

It's not like there's a rule that says he can't.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

They are triggered because White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer shut down questions about the now very famous Trump-Tweet about Obama.

They are "triggered"

when did ATS turn into a cresh?

They were not triggered they were reporting the news, Trump has made a claim that so far he cannot back up and has been denied at every level.

edit on 8-3-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Wow. This thread really triggered you!

Do you work for the NYT or just carry water for them as a fanboy?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Come on, Trump has claimed it, he is POTUS, what further proof is needed?

In all fairness, great claims require evidence and the longer it goes on, the more the press will continue, like a dog with a bone.

Trump has started a war with many media outlets and it currently appears he is trolling them further and further. Only problem is, they are not going away in a hurry.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Obama was the boss. Obama has some explaining to do.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
James Comey spoke at a University, his only comment
was he would be around for 6 1/2 more years.

NYT sources valid? Really doubtful!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

He's triggering all that are triggerable.

It's working like a Swiss watch too.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
They were not triggered they were reporting the news

Trump called the NY Times a failing business.

I think they are triggered, as is the Washington Post and CNN. They're triggered because they've already been labeled what everyone has known about them for a very long while ... they're Fake News.

And ... Obozo tapped Trump's wires. Why would he say it if it wasn't true?

edit on 832017 by Snarl because: corrected the spelling of 0bama

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

They are "triggered"

when did ATS turn into such cresh?

They were not triggered they were reporting the news, Trump has made a claim that so far he cannot back up and has been denied at every level.

Denied at every level?
You mean denied by every Leftist that doesn't know squat about it.
There have been plenty of people that have said it is a very plausible scenario. The Wikileaks release yesterday pretty much confirms it, without doing so directly.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The President made a serious claim in public against his predecessor yet now people want answers nobody wants to talk about it , if he was doing what you suggest I think it a bit juvenile from White house staff on a serious issue.

I think the President read to much into the Breitbart story and misspoke , twitter will be his downfall.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

They are "triggered"

Denied at every level?
There have been plenty of people that have said it is a very plausible scenario. The Wikileaks release yesterday pretty much confirms it, without doing so directly.

This is a perfect example of the hypocracy of trump fans on ATS.

So when the Russian dossier came out you all said there is no poof of this so it cannot be true and was some leftist creation.

Yet when Trump says Obama wired his phones and also has zero evidence you jump up to defend him.

I just wish you guys would be consistent.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Just wait ...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

They are "triggered"

Denied at every level?

So when the Russian dossier came out you all said there is no poof of this so it cannot be true and was some leftist creation.

Yet when Trump says Obama wired his phones and also has zero evidence you jump up to defend him.

LOL

2 totally different issues.

Can't mix oil and water.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Obozo tapped Trump's wires. Why would he say it if it wasn't true?

Because he's suffering from Dementia, a cognitive impairment associated with advanced age and foolish old men.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The President made a serious claim in public against his predecessor yet now people want answers nobody wants to talk about it , if he was doing what you suggest I think it a bit juvenile from White house staff on a serious issue.

I think the President read to much into the Breitbart story and misspoke , twitter will be his downfall.

Awwwwww and Democrats have not made any false statements? Trump is a russian mole? It would seem there is smoke aka the fisa's. We will see if there is a fire! So far the dems have had the ability to attack trumps cabinet picks based off the unproven assumption on very loose logic that trump is a russian plant. So why should trump need to prove anything and expect the dems to explain themselves.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

They are "triggered"

Denied at every level?

I don't know if he has proof or not and neither do you.
So your statement about my statement means nothing.
I would certainly take those sources word that say it was a likely scenario before I would take the word of any Leftist denying it happened.
Most Leftists are known for lying out of both side of their mouths at the same time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join