It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Military Expert: 'We Are Quietly Seeding The U.S. Shoreline With Nuclear Mole Missiles'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Contractors make better money than the soldiers, man. They don't want that.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I don't think it's a real thing. My inability to wrap my head around it was a nice way of saying, no #ing way. I just didn't want to be a jerk.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Deployment of tactical nuclear weapons in Europe in violation of the INF treaty would produce only 3 effects:

1) The border of europe to the east will become host of millions of heavy yield nuclear weapons by both Russia and China
2) Venezuela would become in a matter of months, the biggest owner and controller of tactical nukes and IRBMs in history.
3) Russia/China deployment of nukes in space that are 100% of the time targeting every NATO ship. Their CEP is 3 meters.
edit on 20-7-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Regarding the "Independent" intelligent missiles that is the topic of this thread, there are 2 types:

1) Actual mechanical moles that are unmanned, nuclear powered, nuclear armed. They dig the earth similar to tunnel construction moles and quietly position themselves close to underground NATO facilities' walls

2) Unmanned independent underwater missile canisters. Those are normally non-buoyant. On command they pump out ballast and become buoyant. As soon as they reach launch depth or surface, they launch a MARVed ballistic missile against ground targets.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If you -really- want to fix our budget, force the Pentagon to actually account for over 6 trillion dollars. They were missing thousands of accounting folders.. trillions in $$$. It's funny how Trump would audit and then shut down millions of dollars in other areas like Medicare, etc.. but seemingly couldn't care less about the trillions unaccounted for. Instead he just throws billions more dollars at them.

As far as the OP goes, it seems like it does belong in the tabloid it was published in. Nuclear mole missiles?!
edit on 20-7-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
There's never been a plan to cancel any nuclear missile deterrence project. Especially in regard to the Barguzin train-launched ICBM. Moreover, it is highly likely that Venezuela is going to receive significant nuclear deterrence capabilities very soon, since the EU is aiming at ganging up the whole south america against Venezuela.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

And we thought the Russian ship hanging around 30 miles from Connecticut in February,
www.usatoday.com...

And off the coast of Florida and Georgia in March,
www.cnn.com...

Were merely "spying".

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

The Russians play it smart. When the US went to the moon they made a special pen that worked. It cost a lot of money. The Russians just used a pencil.

Maybe they have seeded the coastline. Its a good way to get around a missile defense system and its fast too. Considering how the USA has demonised Russia for decades and spent so much on aggression they have bought it upon them selfs.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

But like I say if this is true, if even one is on the US soil or inside it's coastal territorial waters then this is a pre-emptive attack and need's to be treated as such, I am sorry and this is the last thing I would want being in England but this IS an act of war and mean's only war is the correct response.

Glad you are not in charge. The limited thinking in your post would be enough to cause a nuclear war in which both Russia and the USA would suffer heavily.

USA can fight and struggle with small nations never picks on the big boys because it know these are wars it cannot win.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

What do you know of Russian psychology.

They respect STRONG leaders, not weak one's.

Also I have no hatred at all for Russia but if either side did - Either the Russian's OR the USA this then they are acting in an aggressive manner which is tantamount to an actual deceleration of war.

It is an aggressive move that is too far across the line for a diplomatic solution, now what do you think would have happened had Kennedy just rolled over and let the Russian's plant there ICBM's in Cuba - that's right the cold war would have escalated even if the US had just rolled over.

The Berlin Air Lift would have been a forgotten chapter and all of Germany would have ended up under Soviet control as well as potentially all of Europe because if the US had shown weakness that blink would have been all the Soviet General's needed to apply pressure enough to allow them to mount an invasion.

Sorry you see it that way but in fact I am absolutely correct on my point, there is a time to talk and a time to meet aggression with equal aggression while holding the finger on the button just in case.

Let's have a look at some of the Crime's of the Soviet union which the Russian federation may still be continuing.

Dead Hand System, if they are attacked this is a device which will trigger MAD and not only of themselves and Nato but it is bad enough to render our planet mostly uninhabitable, you know they even planned an alternate which was a giant nuclear bomb on a ship that would have sailed around the Coastline's of Russia with delicate sensors on board - if those sensors had detected a nuclear detonation inside Russia the bomb would then have exploded, it's purpose was to render the entire planet uninhabitable even the third world.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Now we all know that throughout most of the cold war the US and NATO were the more aggressive but let's look at that again, if they had lost the Soviet's would have killed all life on earth, now what kind of mentality is that.

You also know that it was only because they feared that the US under the influence of it's general's would have used the atomic bomb on the soviet union that western scientists actually gave the Russian's the technology for the nuclear bomb.

I remember being a thirteen year old kid in 1983 walking through an eerily silent town center over here in the UK when I heard the air raid siren's go off, it may have been just a test but it coincided with one of the nearest close call's during the cold war were the war was actually averted by a soviet commander refusing to follow his orders but what if in some near reality he had followed them, did another version of ourselves wipe themselves out.

You know the result's of this may be much worse than you can think.

There is nothing new under the sun, if the Russians are or were doing that then it is only so that it can be used and the result's may be far more drastic than they could ever imagine, give a child a gun and he will pull the trigger, give him a bomb and he want's to see what it look's like when it goes off with no understanding of the implication's of his action's.

Sorry but only a strong and decisive response would be suitable for this kind of genocidal activity by the Russian's.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Either the Russian's OR the USA this then they are acting in an aggressive manner which is tantamount to an actual deceleration of war.

Get over yourself. The USA does far worse. Dont here you complaining about that. At the end of the day the Russians have primed the USA to blow. No different to what the USA has done with the rest of the world.

If you want to criticise start at home.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
If they can build an underground train tunnel all over the US without anyone knowing Im sure someone could do the same with a large nuclear payload.
edit on 4-12-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

The Russians play it smart. When the US went to the moon they made a special pen that worked. It cost a lot of money. The Russians just used a pencil.

No, they really didn't.

Paul C. Fisher and his company, the Fisher Pen Company, reportedly invested $1 million to create what is now commonly known as the space pen. None of this investment money came from NASA's coffers--the agency only became involved after the pen was dreamed into existence. In 1965 Fisher patented a pen that could write upside-down, in frigid or roasting conditions (down to minus 50 degrees Fahrenheit or up to 400 degrees F), and even underwater or in other liquids. If too hot, though, the ink turned green instead of its normal blue.

According to an Associated Press report from February 1968, NASA ordered 400 of Fisher's antigravity ballpoint pens for the Apollo program. A year later, the Soviet Union ordered 100 pens and 1,000 ink cartridges to use on their Soyuz space missions, said the United Press International. The AP later noted that both NASA and the Soviet space agency received the same 40 percent discount for buying their pens in bulk. They both paid $2.39 per pen instead of $3.98.

Since the late 1960s American astronauts and Russian cosmonauts have used Fisher's pens. In fact, Fisher has created a whole line of space pens. A newer pen, called the Shuttle Pen, was used on NASA's space shuttles and on the Russian space station, Mir. Of course, you don't have to go to space to get your hands on a space pen--earthbound folks can own one for the low, low price of $50.00.

www.scientificamerican.com...

There is zero evidence that Russia has placed nuclear weapons along our coasts. Even underwater they would have a fairly easily detectable if someone knew they were there.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Ok here is some weird syncronisaty.

I play a game on pc called worms armageddon.
A lot of russian people play that game online with me.
That game has a weapon called the mole bomb.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I would be more worried about this, than I am about mole missiles.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yep China is doing it too I saw them burying some of them on the beach some kids were playing on it and they said go away this is super top secret.
It's the ring of death there's no escape I'd surrender now lol.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Wake up, who call's there bomb Satan and makes them big enough to destroy an entire nation?

Not the US
Or my HOME BRITAIN ours are merely for show and not that powerful at all compared to the big players, Russia the US and China.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

You know you really are making an idiotic argument, hey at least we wouldn't feel it right.

In fact that Satan 2 rocket or a few of them have the potential to cause that Mars devastation kind of destruction on our planet, whom is it that hold's the innocent world with a gun to it's head to look big, not the yank's and no they are not saint's but compared Russia is a bloody devil, ask yourself this, on judgement day god ask's whom destroyed his creation and what do they say.

edit on 6-12-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Not Russia either. Russia named it the RS-28 Sarmat. NATO designated it the SS-X-30 SATAN 2.

As for the destructiveness, just about all nuclear missiles with MIRV capabilities can do the same thing.
edit on 12/6/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thank's for the correction but my point was the size of the nuke, it's name is merely incidental and I genuinely believe they are homicidal lunatic's to even consider making such a thing which they have actually done, now they have it we are back to doctor strange love and all so a weirdo that is ripping his own nation off and running it like a Gangster Tsar can live the high life in the biggest of all dacha's.
They go on about him being a KGB colonel and a martial art's expert but in fact all he was when all is said and done at the end of the day is a Glorified Clerk inside a KGB office.

edit on 6-12-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Ours are not that powerful and only for show?

I understood that the Royal Navy shares Trident warheads in a shared pool so ours are just the same as the US use?

I am pretty sure that our Tridents would make a pretty big mess of whatever they might be targeted at although of course I pray that never happens.

edit on 6-12-2017 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join