It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Military Expert: 'We Are Quietly Seeding The U.S. Shoreline With Nuclear Mole Missiles'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Contractors make better money than the soldiers, man. They don't want that.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I don't think it's a real thing. My inability to wrap my . around it was a nice way of saying, no #ing way. I just didn't want to be a jerk.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Deployment of tactical nuclear weapons in Europe in violation of the INF treaty would produce only 3 effects:

1) The border of europe to the east will become host of millions of heavy yield nuclear weapons by both Russia and China
2) Venezuela would become in a matter of months, the biggest owner and controller of tactical nukes and IRBMs in history.
3) Russia/China deployment of nukes in space that are 100% of the time targeting every NATO ship. Their CEP is 3 meters.
edit on 20-7-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Regarding the "Independent" intelligent missiles that is the topic of this thread, there are 2 types:

1) Actual mechanical moles that are unmanned, nuclear powered, nuclear armed. They dig the earth similar to tunnel construction moles and quietly position themselves close to underground NATO facilities' walls

2) Unmanned independent underwater missile canisters. Those are normally non-buoyant. On command they pump out ballast and become buoyant. As soon as they reach launch depth or surface, they launch a MARVed ballistic missile against ground targets.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If you -really- want to fix our budget, force the Pentagon to actually account for over 6 trillion dollars. They were missing thousands of accounting folders.. trillions in $$$. It's funny how Trump would audit and then shut down millions of dollars in other areas like Medicare, etc.. but seemingly couldn't care less about the trillions unaccounted for. Instead he just throws billions more dollars at them.

As far as the OP goes, it seems like it does belong in the tabloid it was published in. Nuclear mole missiles?!
edit on 20-7-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join