It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials Say WikiLeaks CIA Leak is Authentic

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: burntheships

Yes you are right, I listened to the press conference this morning and that was talk about briefly.

The press though, I guess they thought that was such a trick question.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Nothin but crickets from the CIA though

Well, they're probably our most expensive agency and they have a success rate of the local weather man.

Now they got exposed for being careless with possibly the single most powerful piece of malware. Now it's in the hands of who knows how many actors that will love to use it.

This may explain all the weird emergency alert system hacks and bugs a few months back for those that remember. That capability could send a country into chaos, as hijacking the EAS would disrupt any communication of saying it's a false alarm aside from Internet.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Well I guess the leaks are real and just now in the News, the CIA was reported into finding the mole that leaked the sensitive information.

Soo I guess Snowden will have company soon.

And again the CIA assure Americans that while they have the tools of hacking they will never, ever used them on Americans

Soo now we can sleep better, and you don't have to disconnect your smart TV at night anymore.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: DerBeobachter

German prosecutor ‘looking carefully’ into WikiLeaks CIA files, could launch probe

Hmmm, i don´t think that the occupied german politicians, that are all members of the Atlantikbrücke( i linked the german part again, because... compare the english and the german part for yourself, you will see... xD), have the power to do anything. They are all puppets of the USA. Germany is not sovereign.
"Our" finance minister Schäuble said it in public:

"Since May the 8th 1945, Germany never has been full sovereign again"

There are rumors about a so called Kanzlerakte:

Three letters and a state secret

Autumn 1969
A writing is presented to Bundeskanzler Willy Brandt. First he denies to subscribe, but then he did it.
(...) Brandt was indignant that he should subscribe such a DECLARATION OF SUBMISSION. He said that he finally was elected as Bundeskanzler and has to follow his oath of office(...)
Link-Die Zeit
(Sry for my bad translation)

And what did Merkel when she became aware of "our best friends and partners" spying on her private and whatever phones? Nothing! What happened to the NSA scandal in Germany? "Our" politicians declared the scandal as finished. No joke:

Pofalla erklärt NSA-Affäre für beendet
Die Regierung hat ihr Ergebnis zur Causa NSA vorgestellt: Der Kanzleramtschef bestritt im Parlamentarischen Kontrollgremium eine millionenfache Grundrechtsverletzung.
Link

Kanzleramt erklärt NSA-Affäre endgültig für beendet
Wer ist verantwortlich für die Spionage von NSA und Bundesnachrichtendienst? Die Kultur im Nachrichtendienst, sagt der oberste BND-Kontrolleur. Und damit niemand.
www.zeit.de...

Merkel beendet NSA-Skandal: „Grundrechte sind umfassend gewahrt“
netzpolitik.org...

Sry for the german links, but i am in hospital, stoned as hell and 11 hours before next surgery. And it is late at night, please use a translator...

"Our" officials, politicians, chancellor, "our" secret services, nobody did anything to protect the german public from being spied on by a foreign nation, their alphabet agencies. They just told us that everything is fine, everything is ok, scandal is declared officially as finished. Can you imagine how you feel as a german taxpayer?

If that is not the mother of subservience, what is it then?

And if officials, politicians and even the chancellor of a nation are that submissive, then there must be a reason for them to become betrayers of the whole german public, of every single german taxpaying citizen.
Are they blackmailed, in the good old Hoover style? Or do they know that they just play a role and have to sign something so that they can become "politicians"(puppets). So that they don´t have really to work for their money, just to fool us german citizens and let us think we would be a souvereign citizens of a souvereign state, we wouldn´t be occupied anymore, by the US?

Look, in every freaking land on earth your passport is called passport, ID or whatever.
Ours is called Personalausweis(STAFF PERMIT)! We are staff of whatever, but not sovereign citizens.
There are many hints to all that. We are nothing more than an US outpost, the US aircraft carrier in middle europe, used for the interests and profits of the USA.

You will see it in the future, nothing will happen becasue of the Vault7 leaks, again. Like after Snowdens leaks.
They will again act as if they would do anything against those US actions, but at the end, they can´t, even if they wanted it. They are doomed to play their submissive role, have no power, for whatever from the german public hidden reason. Germany is little USA, the third missing star on the flag, after Hawaii and Alaska... As sad as it is!

The near future will be evidence for this submissive german behaviour, again.

edit on 8 3 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Well I guess the leaks are real and just now in the News, the CIA was reported into finding the mole that leaked the sensitive information.

Will be interesting to see,
they say they are just doing their jobs.

;/

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Very interesting stuff there, thanks for posting.

Hope you get better in soon, and make it out of
surgery ok

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Very interesting stuff there, thanks for posting.

Hope you get better in soon, and make it out of
surgery ok

Thank you

But no prob, i am used to anaesthesia meanwhile, third surgery in three weeks. They made something wrong and i maybe will sue those "Gods in white". But that´s another story...

I forgot to mention the 4 D´s of Occupation

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You know there was a certain gentlemen spad that I would have loved to see comment on this here thread , but he has been MIA since the Election?

Hope all is well with him. Despite his little to much left leaning bias in him , he had some good insight every once in a while.

edit on 35331America/ChicagoWed, 08 Mar 2017 20:35:18 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This CIA hack and the information regarding the CIA's ability
to hack using tools that make it look like Russia has jogged
my memory a bit.

I recall that during the DNC hacks some Tech websites
dug in a bit and found some curious stuff.

A few of them reported that U.S. Intelligence officials
suspected Russia deliberately left its fingerprints
on the DNC hack.

Curiousness

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Some U.S. intelligence officials suspect that Russian hackers who broke into Democratic Party computers may have deliberately left digital fingerprints to show Moscow is a "cyberpower" that Washington should respect.

Three officials, all speaking on condition of anonymity, said the breaches of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) were less sophisticated than other cyber intrusions that have been traced to Russian intelligence agencies or criminals.

For example, said one official, the hackers used some Cyrillic characters, worked during Russian government business hours but not on Russian religious or political holidays."Either these guys were incredibly sloppy, in which case it’s not clear that they could have gotten as far as they did without being detected, or they wanted us to know they were Russian,"

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Well now then it appears that this is official news, the WikiLeaks publication
of the Vault 7 documents are authentic according to the Intelligence and Law
Enforcement Community.

And seeing a report coming in from AP about Wikileaks working
with Tech Giants? Something is giving me chills....

Something is giving me chills....

Me too. I am rapidly becoming convinced wikileaks has been taken over and 'turned' as they say. Since the baywatch girl took Assange a meal at the Equadoor Embassy where Assange quickly fell ill after eating the meal. Soon after this an armoured car came and quickly left as did a number of other vehicles.

Since then Assange has not been seen on the balcony of the Equadorean embassy where every day, he made an appearance on the balcony.

unitl 4-5 poeple who have known Assange personally have seen and talked to Assange in a nutrual or friendly setting and asked him a number of questions to which only he would know, I will not accept the bloke we see to day is Assange.

I dunno if its this same thread but yesterday i said musch the same thing on another thread.

Jimstone reckons this is what they do to people like that. They either kill them, drug them up and fry their brain or tourture and hypnotise them to get them to say whatever they want them to say. I would not discount these bad buggers getting a person so hooked on heorion or what ever suitable drug and they will say whatever they want them to do.

There was a thread on here once about scopalyamine, I think is how its spelt, and how easy it is to manipulate people under its affects. Its a horrible drug, you have no resistance what so ever to any instruction given to you. Lukily it only grown in one small location in lation Americia

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This is kind of off topic but it will be interesting to see how many software developers get suicided /dieded in the coming weeks.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Interesting theory, with so much truth obscured its
hard not to entertain all possibilities.

Looks like a lot of news rolling in today, I'll update accordingly.

I do have specific concerns about Wikileaks working with
Tech Giants and sharing the hacking tools with them.

Reason being, as far as I know there is no need for them
to have those tools, nor is there a screening in place
such as a SC to protect people from infiltrating that
avenue to harm individual people.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RandyMoskovich

Saw it they have already zeroed in on the building this
cache was taken from. Will be very interesting, spy
business is dangerous and at times a bit dirty.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well, an official statement from the CIA on condition of Anonymity.

A CIA spokesperson told the BBC on Wednesday:

"The American public should be deeply troubled by any Wikileaks disclosure designed to damage the intelligence community's ability to protect America against terrorists and other adversaries

I for one am deeply troubled about the entire scope of the CIA agenda,
and also am troubled by these tools out in the "wild".

Come on, we already know the big giants no need to name em
share everything will all of these agencies!

The CIA has not confirmed whether the documents - said to date between 2013 to 2016 - are real.

But one of its former chiefs was concerned by their publication.

"If what I have read is true, then this seems to be an incredibly damaging leak in terms of the tactics, techniques, procedures and tools that were used by the Central Intelligence Agency to conduct legitimate foreign intelligence," ex-CIA director Michael Hayden told the BBC. www.bbc.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Assange just held a news conference, so he is alive and kicking.

Don't forget it was Hillary who said "Cant we just drone the guy"

edit on 9-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

She really said that?

only when you are afraid of somebody you can be that hateful.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

She really said that?

Well, it at least was reported she said it.

There is a video out there of all the people that have
said similar, politicians and IC community.

I supposed while technically speaking Assange is a journalist,
he is now caught up in the spy vs spy games.

Very risky business.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Looked it up, she apparently "does not recall".

Clinton’s State Department was getting pressure from President Obama and his White House inner circle, as well as heads of state internationally, to try and cutoff Assange’s delivery of the cables and if that effort failed, then to forge a strategy to minimize the administration’s public embarrassment over the contents of the cables. Hence, Clinton’s early morning November meeting of State’s top brass who floated various proposals to stop, slow or spin the Wikileaks contamination. That is when a frustrated Clinton, sources said, at some point blurted out a controversial query.

“Can’t we just drone this guy?” Clinton openly inquired, offering a simple remedy to silence Assange and smother Wikileaks via a planned military drone strike, according to State Department sources. The statement drew laughter from the room which quickly died off when the Secretary kept talking in a terse manner, sources said. Clinton said Assange, after all, was a relatively soft target, “walking around” freely and thumbing his nose without any fear of reprisals from the United States. Clinton was upset about Assange’s previous 2010 records releases, divulging secret U.S. documents about the war in Afghanistan in July and the war in Iraq just a month earlier in October, sources said. At that time in 2010, Assange was relatively free and not living cloistered in in the embassy of Ecuador in London.

truepundit.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join