It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cash me outside" girl's Instagram hacked with promise of leaks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

She now gets paid over 30k for public appearances, and has 7 networks offering her a reality TV show. What a time to be alive...

Seriously pathetic.

My daughter "introduced" her to me. Not as a positive.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If there was any doubt that America is on the decline... this thing... making 30k for an appearance has got to be strong evidence... and the fact 7+ million people follow her on social media..

I am dumb founded..

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If there was any doubt that America is on the decline... this thing... making 30k for an appearance has got to be strong evidence... and the fact 7+ million people follow her on social media..

I am dumb founded..

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I am dumb founded..

I've moved beyond being dumbfounded, and am currently both saddened and ashamed.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnneeSeriously pathetic.

Same here.

This is really dangerous if you think about it. Stupid parents will now try to make their kids into this... Thing... To get rich.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
She makes me rethink my stance on eugenics

I kid i kid

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

things like racism poverty bring about decline
not a silly girl

people can still marry animals some places
so your not so bad off

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There's no way anyone is paying this girl to speak. The reality show I might buy but not speaking

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
There's no way anyone is paying this girl to speak. The reality show I might buy but not speaking

Seriously. $33,000 to appear in public. So busy she has a booking manager.
edit on 8-3-2017 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

She now gets paid over 30k for public appearances, and has 7 networks offering her a reality TV show. What a time to be alive...

Seriously pathetic.

You must be better than me. My daughters would be afraid to show her to me... in fear of my hours long rant and discussion with them.
My children never feared the belt, they fear my "lets pow wow" discussions. My youngest's eyes start drooping the minute I mention it. Somehow her brain turns off and she goes to sleep mid rant. I cant tell you how many times I have told her I was getting a stick to smack her with when she falls asleep.. and then go into the whole " when I was a kid at grandmas church the deacon would smack you with an offering stick thing if you dozed off.. and grandpa learned to sleep with his eyes open... "

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

Seriously. $33,000 to appear in public. So busy she has a booking manager.

Id prefer to be poor and have some damned integrity and not be an embarrassment to my family. Could you imagine her being a woman with kids and grandkids... talk about shame.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Im not usually one to advocate violence but, just on this one occasion, I think I might gain a modicum of satisfaction from "cashing" her outside.

Silly.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
She will run into the "wrong" person one of these days. It's bound to happen. I hope there are lots and lots of video too.

If I had ever stepped up to one of my parents like that, I wouldn't be here today, commenting in this thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: elevatedone

there's something about putting a little fire on young asses that makes them think before they leap.
i was always worried about momma and not the law when i was young. thinking what if momma finds out.
edit on 8-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Informative OP.

For example..

Who is "Cash me outside" girl and why should I care?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm starting to think this chick is fake news /psyop... it's the only explanation for the attention she's getting.

Maybe it's not that crazy in our Kardashian culture but cmon this girl is whack and I'm pretty sure she's a minor which makes it even more weird ... what could possibly be worth leaking from her social media?

The owls are not what they seem

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: elevatedone
She will run into the "wrong" person one of these days. It's bound to happen. I hope there are lots and lots of video too.

If I had ever stepped up to one of my parents like that, I wouldn't be here today, commenting in this thread.

There is a video I just saw that someone pulled her out of a car and beat her ass... it was enjoyable to watch.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

can you post it? i would like to laugh a bit this morning.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Advantage

can you post it? i would like to laugh a bit this morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join