It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cash me outside" girl's Instagram hacked with promise of leaks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
At some point yesterday her page was hacked and there are eerie videos posted with a promise of some sort of leak today.

www.instagram.com...

www.instagram.com...

www.instagram.com...

19 hour countdown timer posted 18 hours ago so... 1 more hour.

www.instagram.com...

I have a feeling we're being badselfeater'd, but if this is something significant, what a way to get it out there!

It's very sad, but she has 7.4 million followers...

Russian text translates to: "democracy dies in darkness"

Not getting my hopes up, but I'll be watching.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Where's that Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF when I need it?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Warning: Dark humor below

Maybe the BadSelfEater guy has changed his stance on abortions after seeing the Cash Me Ousside girl's "rise to stardom"

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Warning: Dark humor below

Maybe the BadSelfEater guy has changed his stance on abortions after seeing the Cash Me Ousside girl's "rise to stardom"

Best. Answer. Ever.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
7.4 million idiots follow that idiot?
I have seen clips of her stupidity, it was funny watching her mother translate her language to Dr Phil.
I only hope this is something good.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
who is this cash me outside girl??? Whats the story behind her that adds any significance to this hack?? Is she some kind of government person or communist or what???

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

She is a 13 year old who steals cars, dropped out of school, gets in fights all the time, etc.

Ever since a clip of her from Dr Phil went viral she has become "famous", featured in rap music videos, etc.

Sign of the times...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Probably fake and generated by her or her "people" to keep her in the spotlight a little while longer.

Please everyone, just ignore.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

if she is still doing her bullsh@@, it won't be long before the state takes over discipline and that little girl winds somebodies little bitch in juvie, then later on in real prison.

sooner or later she'll get hers. she better hope that it's the state.
edit on 8-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Probably fake and generated by her or her "people" to keep her in the spotlight a little while longer.

Please everyone, just ignore.

Nobody associated with her is intelligent enough to come up with something like this

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
My God that's the most depressing meme ever. If she is hacked, I hope it's just to remove her from the internet.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Here is the depressing clip for anyone that doesn't know about her

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I highly doubt it's anybody associated with her.

The videos make it very obvious that whoever is behind them is not a fan.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

The most recent picture has a triangle with "Face Security" written in it - I believe it is a hacker group. I'm not familiar with the group or their motives, but using a compromised and very recently popular character's account to get your message out sounds like an effective way to do so.

I'll at least follow this to see what it might be.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Here is the depressing clip for anyone that doesn't know about her

She now gets paid over 30k for public appearances, and has 7 networks offering her a reality TV show. What a time to be alive...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
who is this cash me outside girl??? Whats the story behind her that adds any significance to this hack?? Is she some kind of government person or communist or what???

I didnt know either. Just watched a clip of her. Perfect example of the degeneration of our youth. Blech. Makes me want to smack her with something.

Shes a dumb useless smart ass know it all teen girl who will bring more of her kind into the world if she shuts her mouth long enough for something to have sex with her. Look on youtube for dr phil cash me outside. Her mother should be slapped silly as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

"Probably fake and generated by her or her "people" to keep her in the spotlight a little while longer. "

Nobody associated with her is intelligent enough to come up with something like this

Awesome response

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Sure she has a lot of followers, but I'm sure anyone following her couldn't comprehend anything that would be leaked.

Seems pointless to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

why hack her ?

why not Morgan Freeman
he's good at explaining things

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

It's an obvious attempt to DUMB DOWN the WORLD.

Scary times, we really do need to unite and take our world back from dumbarsery.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join