It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing 797

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

It's "Paine" not "Payne".

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Almost as luxurious as those wonderful web benches.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Barnalby

I call you a sick individual. The last time i flew a 757 I had to spend most of the flight with one arm jammed into my side because the seats were so tight.

Sorry I love the 757. We have flown the united version to Hawaii at least 10 times and to Barcelona as well. We are family of 3 so we get the whole row and never had any problems.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm not surprised and agree its basically going to be a smaller single isle 787. The cost per seat mile is going to be pretty good if they hit the design right and it will bridge the gap till Boeing and Airbus feel they have gotten enuf milk from the cash cows that is the 737 MAX / A320NEO. I would not be surprised if the basis for the 737 MAX replacement will be derived from this one.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

When I traveled it was alone more often than not. So when it was on a 75 I got jammed in with two other people I didn't know, which is bad enough when they're not sitting in my seat with me.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Fair enough. My wife is 5" and 100 lbs so she occupies almost no space. We always had a row and travel the economy plus that has more pitch. Its 5 hours from SFO to any of the islands and United has direct flights so we could avoid HNL. we always had a great time.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Almost as luxurious as those wonderful web benches.

Sitting in a pulldown near the wing root for 6 hours will provide in-flight entertainment that will leave one hearing impaired for a while. The mail sacks are far more comfy.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I like the webbing

I'm a sucker for punisment

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join